• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Call this copium as much as you feel necessary, I'd just like to say one thing;

Even if the playerbase is completely replaced with spinbots, even if we never get the Heavy update, even if the game itself winds up pulled from Steam for one reason or another, I think that so long as the community keeps on creating all kinds of extremely creative stuff like memes, machinima, and full-scale game mods, Team Fortress 2 will never truly die.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Shroob

Sup?
Call this copium as much as you feel necessary, I'd just like to say one thing;

Even if the playerbase is completely replaced with spinbots, even if we never get the Heavy update, even if the game itself winds up pulled from Steam for one reason or another, I think that so long as the community keeps on creating all kinds of extremely creative stuff like memes, machinima, and full-scale game mods, Team Fortress 2 will never truly die.
Relevant

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Can I take a second to gush about Minecraft and how excited I am for its future?

'Cause I'm excited for Minecraft's future. 1.18 looks sooooo goooooood, and all the different things their doing with all the different versions of the game to make them all worth playing is excellent.
Tbh, Minecraft has been uphill ever since Notch left 😶😶😶

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also I’ve been playing Mario Party Superstars.

I keep getting ****ed over by the rng while other players get lots of coins and stars.

But that’s Mario Party, it’s still fun though.

My only real critique is the characters. For a game like Mario party, 10 of the most basic choices, a few which are a little more unique, doesn’t feel like a party to me. I’d love to see more variety in characters down the line, and more boards would be cool, but the selection is fun so far.

Would not be surprised at all if the Player Cards are being used to determine which games they should pull DLC boards from though.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Minecraft gets better every update. Better terrain variation (the terrain gen was still cool but it was also kinda boring across different worlds and wasn’t as cool as before; now in 1.18, it can actually rival pre-Beta 1.8’s terrain), horror caves, frogs, chest boats before goats, brown bricks…and the cool devs still have plans for years iirc, all while willing to listen to our feedback and ideas :>

I just hope the Glare gets added someday.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I remember when everyone was panicked about the MS acquisition.

Turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to the game lol.
In all fairness, the combat update was pretty panic inducing.

But imo, once they refined it, it truly made the Java edition so much more enjoyable for Minecraft vets.

Last edited:

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Can I take a second to gush about Minecraft and how excited I am for its future?

'Cause I'm excited for Minecraft's future. 1.18 looks sooooo goooooood, and all the different things their doing with all the different versions of the game to make them all worth playing is excellent.
Well, I hope you have fun. I've exiled myself to 1.7.10 thanks to the overabundance of amazing mods that have been left to rot on that version.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Ahem

Clears throat

Inhales

'CAUSE IT'S TERROR
TIME AGAIN
THEY'VE GOT YOU RUNNING THROUGH THE NIGHT
IT'S TERROR
TIME AGAIN
AND YOU JUST
MIGHT
DIE
OF
FRIGHT
IT'S A TERRIFYING TIME
I recognize the exact scene and movie this is played in from the first word.

KillerCage

Smash Master
Just finished Van Helsing.
It surprisingly holds up.
I forgot how good the soundtrack was.

Van Helsing actually made me want to rewatch Castlevania season 4 for halloween.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Finished Pokémon Y. Here's the final run summary:
View attachment 336274

The new bloodiest run, surpassing Platinum by 8. This game is actually really challenging because the encounters you get most times are...trash. This game is low key a trashlocke and it really shows in the late to endgame, where you simply don't have the strength and diversity to keep up with the challenges thrown at you.

Regardless, I had a good time with it. Kalos is a fun region to go through, even if it's brimming with untapped potential. Really wish there'd been a Z or X2Y2 as there was supposed to be, but alas. Next up is another trip to Hoenn in Alpha Sapphire. Should also be fun because I'm limited in my options given the large amount of bans I've made.
I read Dwayne's and I just see "Bomb" and nothing else and I thought they just ****ing chucked a grenade at him.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Ah, who can refuse to candy so easily.

Wait, what about you? How's your weight?
Im pretty overweight for my hight and sex apparently. Hard to shed it off tho because i love candy too much and women have the hardest time losing weight. But I just love Lemonheads and Nerds too much to say no🙃

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Anyway have you all seen this short on Adult Swim’s YouTube?

This is like a creepy pasta but with some nice subversions and executions. I don’t know if it’s green lit for a show or not, but I’d be down to see it happen.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Anyway have you all seen this short on Adult Swim’s YouTube?

This is like a creepy pasta but with some nice subversions and executions. I don’t know if it’s green lit for a show or not, but I’d be down to see it happen.
I certainly hope that it's a preview for a new show, because this looks legit amazing, unlike anything Cartoon Network has ever done.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I wish most ice age animals had survived us tbh. So many amazing animals that died basically because of us. Sucks so much.
The earth is pretty much a cycle. New forms of life are always evolving and eventually going extinct before being replaced by others. Long after even when we're gone no matter how much we've done to the earth, it'll eventually recover with species continuing to evolve filling in the void that we left behind. The earth experienced worst mass extinctions (Permian-Triassic Extinction which wiped out 90-95% of all life), it'll definitely survive us.

Would they still be here if we never existed? Sure but eventually they'd die out at some point.

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

Simple and Clean
Premium
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I read Dwayne's and I just see "Bomb" and nothing else and I thought they just ****ing chucked a grenade at him.
Might as well have to be honest. Serena's Chesnaught, and just Serena in general, was a complete and utter menace. For most of the game I had no flying, fire, or psychic types that weren't also weak to grass, so it was able to run train on my team whenever it appeared–which is often in Y because the rival just loves to fight you at every ****ing opportunity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom