• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerCage

Smash Master
Looks like we're watching Van Hellsing tonight, a bit of a guilty pleasure in the family.

Playing Kingdom Hearts has me wanting to watch some Disney films.

So yeah, now I'm signed up for Disney+. :slime:
So you want any tv show recommendations to watch on Disney+?

Last edited:

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
There’s a couple more glaring problems with it:

1. The certificate has a link that’s not really guaranteed to be permanent
2. Easily circumvented by right click + save, or screenshotting
3. You know how cryptocurrency works right? A rig with 2 or more GPUs + needs power of at least 1000W… it draws a lot of electricity, which is bad for the environment
One last thing, it's also just an actual scam. A few crypto people who were already rich used their money to buy those GPUs and mine some cryptocurrency. Now they're buying and selling it to each other for gigantic prices to mimic really strong market liquidity. That way, people will buy NFTs from these shady people in the expectation that the cryptocurrency attached to NFTs, ethereum, will rise in value, but they don't actually rise in value because the demand is fake. The ethereum can't rise in value because they don't have ethereum, they have an asset in the form of an NFT.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Guess who fought & beated Jevil twice without dying once?

Yeah, used Violence on him twice since I forgot to make a copy of my savefile, and the dude is quite tough. Thankfully, Susie's Rude Buster & me having some good ass items saved the deal, even if I was close to death at point. (thank god the RNG-but-not-really spin healed Ralsei back up)

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Evil Todd Howard be like "You've bought my game enough, have the new content for free"

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
D

Deleted member

Just came back home. I had a great time at my grandfather's house and have been enjoying my gifts a lot.
And when I arrived I just got some cool news which Lamperouge Lamperouge and TheMightyP TheMightyP may find interesting:

They are finally releasing the entirety of the original Adventures Of Dai manga in spanish (back then Spain and America only got the anime, and that was the only and yet most popular DQ media over here).

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Remember this?
Yo, Metal Shop X Metal Shop X . Ya know how I mention that a YouTuber ya watch or at least one I know you have watched before contacted me to do voice over for em'?

Well... ta-da!
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Also yo, huge thanks to this CHAD for paying me three times the price I initially proposed.
Well, the cover dropped!
I hadn’t actually seen any of the finished product until the song dropped during the charity livestream, but I’m super pleased with how it turned out!

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Time to assert dominance for the Halloween weekend..................by going back! From Outer Space!

Considering this one seems to scare people on this to the point of never wishing for my Spacer's Choice again:

_20200615_000235 (1).JPG

And this is bit too waifu as usual:

00692462083415b882062960da61c3aa.jpg

Time to back to the best Space Pug.

Gonna watch Men in Black again tonight as I've been hiking all day.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
GOTG game spoiler is here for me Drax killed Thanos, but doesn’t believe it.

and also Gamora killed Nebula cause omg sister abusive content thanks to Thanos

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Have you guys ever gotten water stuck in your ear? What’s your recommendations for getting it the hell out? I’e had some in mine for the last day because I was an idiot in the shower, and it’s making the area surrounding my ear numb.
Tilt your head with the offending side facing downwards, it should make the water flow out.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Scientists just made an amazing discovery.

Ice Age megafauna seems to have survived much more recently than previously believed. Seems the Wrangel Island mammoths weren't the last.

Though I don't exactly agree we still didn't play a part in their extinction. These were probably just smaller populations that just managed to thrive much longer.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Remember this?

Well, the cover dropped!

I hadn’t actually seen any of the finished product until the song dropped during the charity livestream, but I’m super pleased with how it turned out!
Dang son, this is a ****ing bop.

Noipoi

Howdy!
So, Halloween is tomorrow, so for those western animation nuts, I’d recommend checking out the trailer for Adult Swim’s newest show, Pibby, a subverted kid’s show that takes place across the Cartoon Network multiverse that’s legit horrifying.
Yoooo that looks dope

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
So, Halloween is tomorrow, so for those western animation nuts, I’d recommend checking out the trailer for Adult Swim’s newest show, Pibby, a subverted kid’s show that takes place across the Cartoon Network multiverse that’s legit horrifying.
Is it confirmed to be a show? Seems more like a proof of concept trailer. One of the backgrounds in the trailer looked directly lifted from Spongebob.

It definitely should be a show. It looked awesome.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I wonder how much money they put down on the table to make Cartoon Network say “Yeah we’ll let you turn Finn and Jake into Eldritch horrors.”

Is it confirmed to be a show? Seems more like a proof of concept trailer. One of the backgrounds in the trailer looked directly lifted from Spongebob.

It definitely should be a show. It looked awesome.
It still needs to be green lit, if I’m not mistaken.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Amphibia, Ghost & Molly McGee, Young Justice, Inside Out, and soon Animaniacs season 2…currently having a good time with animation at this very moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom