• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The "and the" in "The Princess and the Frog" is so small it looks like the movies title is just "The Princess Frog" from a distance.

Still accurate actually. I wonder of that's intentional.
I stole if off a meme page lmao

Edit: Sorry, misread. Yeah, it was probably intentional.

That movie deserved better. Shame it lost to the Squeakuel

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
1635665800640.png

And so, we begin

Clears throat

Here me, spirits, ghouls, ghosts! Speak to me.... from the realm of the dead. I call forth your presence on this All Hallow's Eve. Speak to me, spirits of those departed, make yourself known, however it must be.

Ah, a voice calling out from the land beyond.... speak, spirit, tell me the name you once bore in life.

1635665975709.png

"TotsBS"

Noipoi

Howdy!
View attachment 336283

And so, we begin

Clears throat

Here me, spirits, ghouls, ghosts! Speak to me.... from the realm of the dead. I call forth your presence on this All Hallow's Eve. Speak to me, spirits of those departed, make yourself known, however it must be.

Ah, a voice calling out from the land beyond.... speak, spirit, tell me the name you once bore in life.

View attachment 336284
"TotsBS"
This better be an elaborate scheme meant to announce Tots is back.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
This man blocks your path wdyd?

I still find it hard to believe that he's only 17 years old in this picture. I know art style plays a big part, but it seems weird to think that part three Jotaro is the same age as pre-time-skip Luffy, who looks like this:

(spoiler-tagging because the picture turned out larger than I thought)

Then again, Gohan was only nine or ten years old during the Cell Games, despite looking like the image on the right:

(the image of him in armour, on the bottom, is from when he was five or six years old)

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I think i hate Yoshi now because of Mario Party superstars, the last CPU slot me and my family went up against in the last board we played was a Yoshi who kept targetting me and specifically me even though i wasnt in first place.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Yo happy spooky Halloween everyone! Hope this will be a good one for y'all!

Couldn't be a better Halloween for me, seeing an actual horror movie in a long time tonight. I've waited for so long for Antlers.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
**** it, back to Arashi. Gonna get buried probably.

1c7HCjT.png

And just read the latest volume of To Your Eternity and I'm now depressed. Along with a few other things.

Can't believe peak 24 year old me is someone who is unemployed, had poor relationship skills and considers listening to anime music while cycling his high-point.

Also even though I don't celebrate it, happy Halloween to you guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom