• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Which EMMI gave you the most ****?

For me it was both blue and purple.
Blue.

I ran circles around the arena getting frustrated at how quickly it regenerated before realizing the only way to beat it was to grapple beam the ceiling.

I managed to parry three attacks from it in a row at one point and still ended up getting killed. It was rediculous.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Just sharin' this video really quick.
Actually Metal Shop X Metal Shop X and Noipoi Noipoi

When do the EMMI turn back on? Should I go explore around and grab some collectables now are just keep progressing the story?
In a couple of zone later.

I say you should keep progressing in the story, since I think there's isn't much you can get while the EMMI are off.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yeah, idk why people think it's all to get the Melee scene? Like, Ultimate made bank, got that moolah, and guess what? It's over.

It's not a coincience that all these platform fighters are popping up now that Ultimate isn't dominating the scene anymore
Exactly, the rumor tries to pretended like Ultimate wasnt trending big. Ultimate does pretty good in its own right for streaming numbers and was always trending on Twitter with game announcements like directs. If anything, it makes more sense to go for that the, not melees

Noipoi

Howdy!
I know I’m on vacation and I shouldn’t be thinking about stressful things

But man

The fact that my whole family was born into some insane cult against our will, want to break free, but can’t yet because of monetary problems. Basically keeping us trapped with these wackos for the indefinite future, having to abide by their crazy rules when all me and my family want to do is live our lives and be happy…

It really brings me down sometimes.

Just needed to vent a bit. Sorry.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
The Melee scene stuff about platform fighters is a good tell that the person "leaking" the game in question is full of it, as if NRS pivoting to a platform fighter format when their traditional style is still the best selling of any non platform fighter over the past decade wasn't already a big tell.

However:

The general concept seems to at least exist, it just isn't NRS. If anything it's from John Tobias' new studio

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

But man

The fact that my whole family was born into some insane cult against our will, want to break free, but can’t yet because of monetary problems. Basically keeping us trapped with these wackos for the indefinite future, having to abide by their crazy rules when all me and my family want to do is live our lives and be happy…

First, holy jesus christ.

Second, don't be sorry buddy, like you said, you gotta let those thoughts one way or the other, or else it consume you in the long run.

I can tell from experience.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Here's a thread I found for observations during Ultimate's lifetime:
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Well he’s right except for “born from a game, morons” that’s literally the one rule that Sakurai spelled out.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

But man

For starters, that's ****ing awful, I'm so sorry. And second off, you don't need to apologize, dude. There's no obligation to be "the funny guy"24/7. If ya ever need to vent, we're here.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
The Melee scene stuff about platform fighters is a good tell that the person "leaking" the game in question is full of it, as if NRS pivoting to a platform fighter format when their traditional style is still the best selling of any non platform fighter over the past decade wasn't already a big tell.

However:

The general concept seems to at least exist, it just isn't NRS. If anything it's from John Tobias' new studio
Wait the game is real?

I was not actually prepared for a WB platform fighter, and uhh holy **** the more I think about it the more I realize they own a ton of IPs. Looney Tunes, Cartoon Network, Mortal Kombat, DC, Fresh Prince of Bel Air. This game is gonna be crazy.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

But man

Whoa heavy man...

Praying you and your family the best to get out of that situation.

However:

Now the only question is...Is it gonna be another Smash clone?

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
First, holy jesus christ.

Second, don't be sorry buddy, like you said, you gotta let those thoughts one way or the other, or else it consume you in the long run.

I can tell from experience.
For starters, that's ****ing awful, I'm so sorry. And second off, you don't need to apologize, dude. There's no obligation to be "the funny guy"24/7. If ya ever need to vent, we're here.
Thanks guys.

I dunno, I just wish there was something I could do. But right now, there isn’t. And it bothers me a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom