• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I mean, a lot of iconic Disney movies are missing from 3. I’m genuinely surprised Aladdin isn’t in there like at all.
Yeah i was so sure we would get an Aladdin 3 adaptation in KH3 like we got an Aladdin 2 adaptation in KH2.

What Series do you think Sora would change costumes or forms for? I could see him changing to a different body in Starfox or Splatoon
Inkling Sora would be great.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Make him a Kong, a little Kirby Starboy, he wouldn’t change in Pokémon world but make Donald and Goofy into Pokémon.
I think it’d be funny for him to go unchanged in Kirby’s world considering Samus stayed the same.

I said before that Luigi and Yoshi would replace Donald and Goofy though if it was them who could Goofy turn into? I can see Donald becoming a Golduck

Sora should definitely have a Trainer inspired costume

Noipoi

Howdy!
I think it’d be funny for him to go unchanged in Kirby’s world considering Samus stayed the same.

I said before that Luigi and Yoshi would replace Donald and Goofy though if it was them who could Goofy turn into? I can see Donald becoming a Golduck

I can’t get the idea of Goofy Arcanine out of my head.

Regal lion-dog body with Goofy’s face.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

Goofy could be a Riolu or Herdier, and Donald a Psyduck or Ducklett. If Sora needs to become a Pokemon for PMD or something, how about Zeraora? It's important, could conceivably wield a keyblade, and is kinda spiky (like sora's hair)

Last edited:

KillerCage

Smash Master
I’d imagine an optional Superboss with no Story relevance would be a lesser known villain.
Everytime I see an image of this guy I wanna replay Earthbound.
SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! SORA! I FEEL GOOD!

SharkLord

Smash Hero
I do love the name origins. Pretty similar to how I search for mine in place and characters. My main protag is a bit of messing around with gods and all, (Raiden becomes Laiku in the end through a lot of messing around. That sort of thing).

And how my world of Frontieria came from simply Frontier, like the new world sort of feeling. Gave it a nice fantasy touch of a word.

Easily one of the most fun things about stories is you can mess around with it all.
Oh yeah, and the entire world for the setting - Altheria, I've talked about it a bit before - Came from messing around with the world "Silver" but reversed.

Maybe I should frick around with character names like that too. So far I've just come begging to the random name generators to give me something good.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Isn’t it a Rhythm game in 2?

The one down side of a Ralph world would be the lack of the cameos from the non Disney non-square characters because I doubt they would be there. It’s one of the main reasons I both do and don’t want a Roger Rabbit world.
Yeah, its where the meme "Finny fun" comes from and you most likely arent gonna be having any finny fun in that world

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Attention to any PC users, it turns out Microsoft has been throttling Windows 10 speed and data until you upgrade to Windows 11. But there's a way to bypass this. First, all you have to do is delete system32, reset your computer, and watch as all your data returns to you.
thanks man it works great now, it even helps warm up my cold room now by having this cool fire coming out of it

sweet

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Attention to any PC users, it turns out Microsoft has been throttling Windows 10 speed and data until you upgrade to Windows 11. But there's a way to bypass this. First, all you have to do is delete system32, reset your computer, and watch as all your data returns to you.
instructions unclear, installed Windows Vista.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Yeah, its where the meme "Finny fun" comes from and you most likely arent gonna be having any finny fun in that world
I beat it in 1. Not that bad. Lock on helps. Can’t say i’m not excited to be headed back to normal on foot combat. Next up is Halloween Town I think….

Wow… looking back… out of all the movies in this game the only one I hadn’t seen was Tarzan… Disney is inescapable, even if you weren’t raised on it and aren’t particularly a fan. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom