• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
TheCJBrine TheCJBrine

Y’all know any spook mods for Minecraft

I want spook mods :nifty:
I know of very few; there’s this mod called Eyes in the Darkness:

I can’t really think of any others, since I don’t really look for horror mods much myself, although, for spooky stuff in general, I guess Bewitchment (for Fabric) counts due to the witch magic stuff it adds, as well as ghosts. There’s also Haema (another Fabric mod) which lets you turn into a vampire, and if you have Origins installed alongside it, you can start as a vampire.

As far as actual horror, the only other mod I can think of is the Grue mod, but it’s for 1.12…it seems there’s a 1.12 version of that old creepypasta mod too.

If you’re freaked out by bugs, though, the Nether mosquitos in Alex’s Mobs may make you feel uneasy (I hate those things oh my gosh).

edit: oh, there’s also Requiem; not exactly spooky, but it kinda fits the theme. You can become a spirit and possess other mobs, and may become one of the undead ones if you die a certain way (I don’t remember if you needed to do something to change how your soul is first or not, I mainly played it with Origins which gives you some starting out options).

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
G'morning m'gamers

Guess who woke up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep because he needs to wake up in 40 minutes

Das right

This guy

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Another falls victim to the sinister cookie charms.
I played CR:K once before but quickly dropped it. I picked in up again and, i swear this games Gatcha is WAY to forgiving, I got my first Epic where FEH never gives me what I want
Screenshot_20211023-232618.png

I love him

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’m getting ****ing tired of both TheMightyP TheMightyP and the legendary Noipoi Noipoi posting the best **** in this server, knowing that one day they’ll have a Civil War and make us choose our leaders…I’d choose Noipoi or course tho
Ngl, I kinda wanna think about a Kingdom Hearts game what replaces Disney with Nintendo/Smash worlds with Mario, Luigi and Yoshi taking over Mickey, Goofy and Donald’s roles respectively
Sora replaced by Pit and the wizard is Palutena just cause
then put Zelda in the Kairi spot cause love

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I’m getting *ing tired of both TheMightyP TheMightyP and the legendary Noipoi Noipoi posting the best * in this server, knowing that one day they’ll have a Civil War and make us choose our leaders…I’d choose Noipoi or course tho

I'll have you know that the wizard has a name, and spelled backwards it says Disney.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I’m getting *ing tired of both TheMightyP TheMightyP and the legendary Noipoi Noipoi posting the best * in this server, knowing that one day they’ll have a Civil War and make us choose our leaders…I’d choose Noipoi or course tho

Noi and I already settled this. We already know who's better and who's winning in a fight.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Sure, I'm down for pitches.
Basically I have 2 ideas
The 2D game I imagine being a beat em up resembling WayForward’s Batman game, but fused with elements of 4 player arcade beat em ups. The whole gimmick is each of the worlds is based off of one of the 2D animated Disney Shows. The sprite work in each world being an exact replica of each show, ideally done by each show’s original character designer. I also imagine that, while the scenarios and overall story beats would be penned by the dev team, each levels individual plot would be written by people who were involved in each show originallyYour characters are Sora, Donald, Goofy, and a fourth which changes depending on the world you are in. Each character can also equip a summon character which works exactly the same way it did in wayforward’s batman game (look it up). The overarching villain wold be Mizrabel from the Castle of Illusion games, and the Castle of Illusions itself would be the final world. Not a TV show I know but I wanted to do something interesting. The worlds and their unique aspects would be as follows

Duckburg based on DuckTales (2017), Donald and Goofy look like their counterparts from that show but in their KH costumes. Sora is an anthro Lion. Player 4 is Scrooge McDuck. Boss is Magic’s DeSpell

St. Canard based on classic Darkwing Duck. Sora is in the same form as Duckburg but in the classic Disney art style. Darkwing Duck is Player 4. Negaduck and the Fearsome Five are the boss.

Castle Skyline based on Gargoyles. Sora is a human but Donald and Goofy are Gargoyles. Goliath is Player 4 and Demona is the boss.

Gummi Glen from Adventures of the Gummi Bears. No design changes. Gruffi Gummi is Player 4. The Duke is the boss.

Middleton from Kim Possible. No design changes. Kim Possible is Player 4. Drakken ad Shego are the Boss

Dragon City based on American Dragon: Jake Long. No design changes. Jake Long is Player 4. The Huntsman is the Boss.

Tri-State Area from Phineas and Ferb. Aside from appearing in the appropriate art style, Sora appears as an appropriately aged child for that show, and Donald and Goofy become ordinary animals who Dawn hats to become OWCA agents. Agent P is your Player 4. Dr. Doofenshmirtz is the boss.

Gravity Falls from…. guess. No design changes beyond the art style. Grunkle Stan is your Player 4. Bill Cipher is the boss.

Mewni from Star vs. The Forces of Evil. Donald and Goofey resemble monsters from the series. Star is your Player 4 and Toffee is the Boss.

Yonder Galaxy from Wonder Over Yonder. All of the characters resemble aliens from the show. Your Player 4 is Wander on Sylvia. The boss is Lord Dominator. Much to the ire of Lord Hater.

The Boiling Isles from The Owl House. I feel like Donald and Goofy should change here but I’m not sure how. Luz is your Player 4 and Emperor Bellos is your Player 4.

Amphibia…. do I really need to say it. Donald and Goofy are amphibians. Anne is your Player 4. King Andrias is the boss.

Springfield from The Simpsons. Of course I was gonna do this. You should have seen it coming. Lots of shoutouts to the Simpsons Arcade game. In fact Homer, who is your player 4, plays as closely as possible to that title within the mechanics of this game. The boss is Mr. Burns in his mech from the Arcade Game.

And the Final World, The Castle of Illusion. King Mickey is your Player 4. Mizrabel is the ultimate boss.

Finally, I imagine the Gummi Ship levels being top-down Galaga style shoot em ups
This one would be a dedicated game staring Sora, Riku, and Kairi. No Donald or Goofy to be found. It’s about them trying to find each other as friends again in their current states and after all they’ve been through, and they do so by finally traveling to other worlds together like they always wanted to. The combat is much more similar to FF7R with simultaneous control of the three party members as well as real time swapping between them. The universes they travel to, and the real reason this is a spin-off, are all ones Disney has acquired through their various big buyouts. You do get guest party members in most worlds. (And btw, I checked, Disney did not get Labyrinth or Dark Crystal when they got The Muppets. They literally only got The Muppets.)

New York City from Marvel Comics. A new take on the Marvel Universe based on both the comics and films without specifically being either. Plot is entirely original. Guest party members alternate between each of the big 4 Avengers, as well as Wolverine and Spider-Man.

The Galaxy from Star Wars. I seriously can’t believe the Galaxy in that franchise doesn’t have a name beyond “the Galaxy” and yet they have given the specific gravity of each planet. It’s the original trilogy condensed into one level. Luke is your guest party member, and you use the Gummi Ship when you arrive to assist in the iconic Death Star attack.
Lost Temple based on Indiana Jones. An original adventure meant to capture the spirit of the original films without jacking their plots 1-1. Indy is your guest party member.

Maniac Mansion from Day of the Tentacle. Like the original game, each party member is split up into three different time periods and you have to help Bernard, Laverne, and Hoagie accomplish their tasks to fix the time machine and stop purple tentacle. Their fused form from the climax serves as your guest party member during the climax.

The Land of the Dead from Grim Fandango. I haven’t played this game but I know it’s a classic and Lucasfilm, and now Disney, own it, so into the pile it goes.

Pandora from Avatar. It’s the plot of the movie. Romantic subtext between all three protagonists layers on thick. Jake and Neytiri are your guest party members.

The McCallister Home from Home Alone. Sora, Riku, and Kairi are transformed into 8-year olds in this world as they help Kevin McCallister defend his home from Harry, Marv, and the Heartless.

Wrecked Spaceship based on Alien vs. Predator. With their Gummi Ship crashes into a floating spaceship wreck, the team must reluctantly team up with a Predator to survive the ship crawling with Xenomorphs.

Ape City based on Planet of the Apes. An original plot. It’s the world of the most recent films but advanced to the time period of the original 60s film and with Sora, Riku, and Kairi filling the roll of the stranded astronauts.

Nakatomi Plaza from Die Hard, the worlds best Christmas movie. John McClain is your guest party member and it’s just the plot of the movie.

Invasion based on Independence Day. It’s the plot of the movie. No guest party member here. You fight aliens. You use the Gummi Ship to shot down alien spacecraft. Action all around.

Muppet Theatre from The Muppets Show. The minigame world akin to the 100 Acre Wood from previous titles. All of it is actual live action footage like an HD version of an old FMV game. Sora, Riku, and Kairi are played in live action by their voice actors as this episode of Thd Muppet Show’s special guest. How weird it looks is part of what makes it funny.

SportZone based on ESPN. Combine sports game mechanics with the games combat mechanics and you have this world, taking the place of previous games coliseum levels. Final Fantasy characters primarily hang out here as well. Mostly ones we haven’t seen yet like the quartet from 15, Terra Branford, Cecil Harvey, and the Onion Knights (who serve as the mascots) as well as assorted other characters I haven’t picked out yet. Kefka would have to be hidden here somewhere.

The final world I don’t know about yet. Not what the true final boss would be yet.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Noipoi Noipoi I hope you're happy.

I lost four fighters to get Incineroar (Snake, Peach, Kazuya, & K. Rool). He's probably one of the hardest fighters to get as he's locked behind a 3v1 3* Spirit and a 4* 2v1 Spirit.

But I did it, and Incineroar's on the team. Not a fair trade at all but whatever.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Funny thing is, I really saw a lot of old Melty Blood fans not being very impressed by Type Lumina.
I'm not surprised tbh.

I'm not too aware of the gameplay changes, but like, a lot of the old quirky sound effects are straight up gone, and the roster has been drastically cut down, cutting out a lot of fan favorite characters.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Day 2 of World of Light Nuzlocke Run 3:

I beat Galeem and it wasn't too bad of a fight. Sans Undertale carried us through it like he carried us through Giga Bowser after Lucas died.

The World of Dark has gone...mixed. I've beaten Marx and Ganon, and gained a lot of good spirits. However, I've lost a lot of fighters to what were ultimately dumb plays. 50 fighters are dead as of this post. Among the living are:
  • Joker
  • Byleth
  • Pichu
  • Marth
  • Mii Gunner Sans
  • Bowser
  • Pyra/Mythra
  • Ness
  • Ice Climbers
  • Sora
  • Ike
  • Meta Knight
  • Mewtwo
  • Incineroar
  • Young Link
  • Sonic
  • Zelda
  • Cloud
  • Bowser Jr.
  • Lucina
Dracula's Castle is the last major dungeon left before I have to fight Dharkon and then the final set of bosses, but all in all things aren't looking too bad.

Here's hoping **** doesn't go south tomorrow.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
i swear this games Gatcha is WAY to forgiving,
Flashback to the time one of the characters had a minor issue with their attack stat and they gave every player like, **** loads of in-game money as compensation. I mean, hey, I'll take it. :4pacman:

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Persona 3 mods: You can tell Mitsuru to stop casting Marin Karin
Persona 4 mods: You can hold h*nds with Yosuke (in a gay way)
Persona 5 mods: You can summon other characters' Personas to use boss-exclusive skills, the battle music is a Silvagunner mashup, your party members are Sojiro, Yu Narukami and Hatsune Miku while you're fighting against a giant lobster.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I’ll say it again

Cookie Clicker is superior

ALL HAIL THE GRANDMAPOCALYPSE
Cookie clicker doewnt have Ray Chase

Cookie Run Kingdom not only has Ray Chase but also Xander Mobus, Yuri Lowenthal, Lucien Dodge, Kyle McCarley ( who voiced Mob in MP100), Sean Chiplock, Khoi Dao ( Albedo in Genshin), Zach Aguilar, Patrick Seitz, Keith ****ing Silverstein, ect

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom