• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jondolio

Smash Hero

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also I was getting my ass handed to me by the second boss in Dread.

But I finally beat them after like 50 tries. Let's ****ing go!

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
New english trailer for Super Robot Wars 30.
Mainly focuses on the original battleship they created
For the past few games they usually just brought in a battleship from popular Sci fi franchises, Starblazer, Nadia the secret of blue water and Captain Harlock, but for this one they just went and made one created for the game.

KillerCage

Smash Master
I mean...All originality has been pretty much used up yes given Sonic the Hedgehog notably ripped off Howard the Duck's plot.

Also the MCU and Disney animated films in a nutshell.
There was once a time that I wanted movies and other media to surprise me with their storytelling.
Now I prefer great execution over unpredictability.

Imagine this on final destination

what we could’ve had 😔

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Turbo was the last good one imo.

Zootopia's was just ok
Turbo worked because 1: He was built up throughout the whole film. Going Turbo is a major aspect of the story that they botched in the second film

And 2: King Candy was already a villain. So the twist wasn’t that he was evil, it was who exactly he was.

God Wreck it Ralph was great

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Is Amazon Renewed a good source to buy unlocked phones from

important question. Cuz I wanna keep my iPhone 8 Plus model but wanna upgrade to a larger size and the local phone provider store no longer sells 8 Pluses. And I could never get used to the whole no menu button thing

AND NO I AM NOT GOING ANDROID. I DONT LIKE ANDROID PHONES.

D

Deleted member

I honestly tend to forget Wreck-It Ralph even had a sequel. That movie really came and went without much fanfare.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Fun fact about me; I've created over 200 different characters for the story that I've been working on over the course of the past 7-8 years. I'd love to share them one day with any of you.
Similarly, I've created hundreds of characters myself. Unfortunately the universe they're for doesn't have much of a story ATM. I did have one to follow, but I ultimately decided not to use it.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Similarly, I've created hundreds of characters myself. Unfortunately the universe they're for doesn't have much of a story ATM. I did have one to follow, but I ultimately decided not to use it.
I've got the beginnings and endings for a lot of my work planned out, I just have no clue how to pad out everything in between.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Its really easy to forget the fact that Tidus and Wakka are supposed to be part of Sora's friend group along with Riku and Kairi.

They really did not care bout these guys.

I honestly tend to forget Wreck-It Ralph even had a sequel. That movie really came and went without much fanfare.
Because its bad.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Oh right

I too have spending problems I need to control

getting the unlocked larger GB iPhone 8 Plus will have to wait for next paycheck :drsad:

wondering what I can do for some spare cash aside from Twitch and selling a few old stuff…

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I remember the advertising and bejng really confused because Felix and Sergeant C were mysteriously missing from all of it, and I legit thought they weren't gonna be in the movie.
Didn't the DVD say the movie won an oscar or something before the awards actually happened meaning Disney had egg on their face when they didn't win best animation for once?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Ah man chicken little? He's a chicken, he's little, he get bonked by a nut or fruit or whatever the hell. I forgot what hit his tiny chicken head but it did and then aliens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom