• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
since I didn’t have enough interest to play the games, I’ve decided to watch the Kingdom Hearts series via all the countless hours of cutscenes. I’m on the Nightmare Before Christmas side of the “movie” and it’s already my favorite part

but question…how did Cloud and Riku both be so easily fooled by Disney villains? Well less so Cloud (cause Sephiroth)…but Riku how? Also, Kairi must be having a good time not being conscious to watch her friends fight one another

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
The good thing about having two hours at work where you don’t do chats, only tickets: I can do other stuff or chill if I have no tickets

the bad thing about it: I literally don’t know what the frick to do rn

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
since I didn’t have enough interest to play the games, I’ve decided to watch the Kingdom Hearts series via all the countless hours of cutscenes. I’m on the Nightmare Before Christmas side of the “movie” and it’s already my favorite part

but question…how did Cloud and Riku both be so easily fooled by Disney villains? Well less so Cloud (cause Sephiroth)…but Riku how? Also, Kairi must be having a good time not being conscious to watch her friends fight one another
Riku's kinda has the Knuckles gullible thing going early on, only he's smarter than Knuckles in that he learns not too fall for things so easily.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
I've got the beginnings and endings for a lot of my work planned out, I just have no clue how to pad out everything in between.
Whenever I set up a plan I just come up with various moments (Usually inspired by whatever music I'm listening to) and then figure out how to string them all together. Most of the time it's the end that it's based around the end. Since most of my ideas revolve around game concepts, it's easy to pad stuff out just by envisioning the levels and areas you go through.

Really for me the big problem is naming the characters because I've had concepts that just sit around for months on end without a proper name.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Whenever I set up a plan I just come up with various moments (Usually inspired by whatever music I'm listening to) and then figure out how to string them all together. Most of the time it's the end that it's based around the end. Since most of my ideas revolve around game concepts, it's easy to pad stuff out just by envisioning the levels and areas you go through.

Really for me the big problem is naming the characters because I've had concepts that just sit around for months on end without a proper name.
Yeah man, I feel that.

Half my characters, and the very world they live in, is unnamed. No idea how I’m gonna pitch the pilot when the Hero is named “Hero”, the Queen is named “Queen” and the world is called “World”.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Yeah man, I feel that.

Half my characters, and the very world they live in, is unnamed. No idea how I’m gonna pitch the pilot when the Hero is named “Hero”, the Queen is named “Queen” and the world is called “World”.
The amount of characters I personally names can be counted on one hand. The amount of characters I broke out the random name generator for can probably get a folder dedicated to them.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It's Gamestop. Not the most prestigious job, I know. But it's close and I need the money :wario:
Copy that.

1634248582882.png

GameStop used to be okay to work for but their reputation isn't exactly well-known today. I guess it moreso depends on the management. The biggest thing I know is that you're selling more wacky trendy T-Shirts and Funko Pops than games.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Yeah man, I feel that.

I’ve been getting better at that myself I feel, if you ever need help, let me know. I wouldn’t mind more feedback on my stuff as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom