• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
68A2DACE-A360-40AD-901B-AD45298A88CC.jpeg

only Ren & Stimpy fans know what those red strings are

Blackhearts

Smash Cadet
Heh. I'm fed up with sore losers from this genre. I pick my least capable characters and downgrade myself to new players by request with those characters. However, they remove me, they block me on social media, when I provide encouragement. However, in their minds are that they've lost the session? They just expect things to come so easy for them. Nothing in life is, but yet they insist on being derogatory? Any of those terms that were used against me, I guess it's tough for them to lose to me? Tch. I'm no longer going to be kind to them anymore.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
So, uh, yeah

Watching more NASB footage and

Hoo boy some of the characters look kinda rough. Granted, I fully understand this is coming from budget issues and isn't on the devs, but man, there aren't many characters here really grabbing my attention with movesets. A lot of 'em look really similar to each other, and some of the hitboxes here don't look like they match up with animations too well.

The Spongebob characters are great looking, though. Definitely seems they got the most love. Poor Danny looks really rough

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So guys. I've decided to go back to Rin again for these final night and day of it all. There's easily no other character during this time I've been with you guys during these near two years that has made an impact on me (Arashi from Scarlet Nexus, Phos from Land of the Lustrous, Jin Sakai from Ghost of Tsushima and Fushi from To Your Eternity being most of the others) so I thought it would suit best.

Gonna start the post shortly.

The catch is that is going to be pretty long and at least 10-15 of you guys will tagged. Yous all okay with that?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I did update my signature to a different song lyric from K-On for these few days.

Really does feel like the evening before graduation day. I'm being overdramatic but still doesn't hurt to be honest.

Divine Grace Maryse

Class of 1979
Premium
A'ight, you squares, the group picture is complete! :ness:

(From left to right)
Row 1 - Mic_128, Wario Bros. Wario Bros. , Smooth Criminal, PsychoIncarnate, Venus of the Desert Bloom, Warchamp7, IsmaR, Teeb147, N3ON, ---, Strong Badam, BKupa666, Rizen, Cyndane
Row 2 - Opossum, Aurane Aurane , Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs , dezeray112 dezeray112 , Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei , KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms , Knight Dude Knight Dude , Megadoomer Megadoomer , Arcanir, TheCJBrine TheCJBrine , Shroob Shroob , CannonStreak CannonStreak , PLATINUM7
Row 3 - Z25 Z25 , Will, AndreaAC AndreaAC , NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy , TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 , Cutie Gwen, Rie Sonomura Rie Sonomura , SneakyLink SneakyLink , Digital Hazard, Schnee117, Kirby Dragons Kirby Dragons , Professor Pumpkaboo, ZephyrZ ZephyrZ , Guynamednelson
Row 4 - Aetheri, Metallinatus, Metal Shop X Metal Shop X , Hockeyfan44, Wademan94 Wademan94 , Freezerburn Freezerburn , PeridotGX, Wario Wario Wario, Iridium, Perkilator, osby osby , BlondeLombax BlondeLombax , Zinith Zinith , Idon
Row 5 - Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu , Diem, Noipoi Noipoi , Roguewolf Roguewolf , TimeSpace, Hydreigonfan01, Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester , Lamperouge Lamperouge , Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy , Dukefire, Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku , Champion of Hyrule, KingBooGengar57 KingBooGengar57
Row 6 - SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 , Mushroomguy12 Mushroomguy12 , Hadokeyblade Hadokeyblade , Just a penguin Just a penguin , TheMightyP TheMightyP , Alicorn Alicorn , Wunderwaft, Mamboo07 Mamboo07 , Pokelego999 Pokelego999 , KillerCage KillerCage , MooMew64 MooMew64 , Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna , @UserGoozer, LAA9000
Row 7 - cashreigster9, Speed Weed, Janx_uwu, @BirbManBakugan, Oracle Link, alexxxela alexxxela , Doc Monocle Doc Monocle , duxx duxx , Taigiry, Jondolio Jondolio , @Jotadé , Divine Grace Maryse Divine Grace Maryse , Viqueen, Blackhearts Blackhearts

Oh dear, I hope I did not go too far with tagging quite a plethora of you. Gotta be sure this is seen in case the thread's activity speeds up, or heaven forbid, be closed after the presentation.

Now, this is not your average group picture. I took all y'all's pfps, took a template of Ultimate's CSS, and put y'all, as well as myself, on the roster. I see some of y'all changed pfps on me while I was away working on it for several days.

Everyone Is Here! ...well, at least everyone in the Social Thread Family.

I started at page 1961 ('cause that is the year I was born, lulz) and worked my way up to the current page. Besides, I had plenty of spare time to kill reading some amusing posts. Other than that, I just blazed through nearly a thousand pages to find everyone. I was surprised to of counted about 150 of y'all from that page to the current one, so some cuts had to be made. Sorry, but...

Next, you guys were ordered by the date you joined this site, similar to how the Smash Fighters appear in Ultimate's roster.

Finally, the hard part...posting this at just the right time. Putting this up on the big day, I probably would of been too late, so...here it is just before the evening starts!

I made this as a memento of our times together. Sometimes we do speculation talk, we share cool content, we make each other laugh, we console others through their hardships, trials, tribulations, etc. After the Sakurai Presents, a good number of y'all will be leaving us. I will miss y'all; consider joining us back here for the Holidays and/or New Years.

Now, go to sleep and and enjoy tomorrow's presentation, will ya? :ness:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm working when Sakurai Presents air.

I'll at least try to watch it when it premieres, stop as soon as the fighter reveal trailer ends, and then go off the grid until I can watch the rest of the presentation uninterrupted.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

(From left to right)
Row 1 - Mic_128, Wario Bros. Wario Bros. , Smooth Criminal, PsychoIncarnate, Venus of the Desert Bloom, Warchamp7, IsmaR, Teeb147, N3ON, ---, Strong Badam, BKupa666, Rizen, Cyndane
Row 2 - Opossum, Aurane Aurane , Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs , dezeray112 dezeray112 , Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei , KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms , Knight Dude Knight Dude , Megadoomer Megadoomer , Arcanir, TheCJBrine TheCJBrine , Shroob Shroob , CannonStreak CannonStreak , PLATINUM7
Row 3 - Z25 Z25 , Will, AndreaAC AndreaAC , NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy , TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 , Cutie Gwen, Rie Sonomura Rie Sonomura , SneakyLink SneakyLink , Digital Hazard, Schnee117, Kirby Dragons Kirby Dragons , Professor Pumpkaboo, ZephyrZ ZephyrZ , Guynamednelson
Row 4 - Aetheri, Metallinatus, Metal Shop X Metal Shop X , Hockeyfan44, Wademan94 Wademan94 , Freezerburn Freezerburn , PeridotGX, Wario Wario Wario, Iridium, Perkilator, osby osby , BlondeLombax BlondeLombax , Zinith Zinith , Idon
Row 5 - Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu , Diem, Noipoi Noipoi , Roguewolf Roguewolf , TimeSpace, Hydreigonfan01, Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester , Lamperouge Lamperouge , Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy , Dukefire, Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku , Champion of Hyrule, KingBooGengar57 KingBooGengar57
Row 6 - SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 , Mushroomguy12 Mushroomguy12 , Hadokeyblade Hadokeyblade , Just a penguin Just a penguin , TheMightyP TheMightyP , Alicorn Alicorn , Wunderwaft, Mamboo07 Mamboo07 , Pokelego999 Pokelego999 , KillerCage KillerCage , MooMew64 MooMew64 , Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna , @UserGoozer, LAA9000
Row 7 - cashreigster9, Speed Weed, Janx_uwu, @BirbManBakugan, Oracle Link, alexxxela alexxxela , Doc Monocle Doc Monocle , duxx duxx , Taigiry, Jondolio Jondolio , @Jotadé , Divine Grace Maryse Divine Grace Maryse , Viqueen, Blackhearts Blackhearts

Oh dear, I hope I did not go too far with tagging quite a plethora of you. Gotta be sure this is seen in case the thread's activity speeds up, or heaven forbid, be closed after the presentation.

Now, this is not your average group picture. I took all y'all's pfps, took a template of Ultimate's CSS, and put y'all, as well as myself, on the roster. I see some of y'all changed pfps on me while I was away working on it for several days.

I started at page 1961 ('cause that is the year I was born, lulz) and worked my way up to the current page. Besides, I had plenty of spare time to kill reading some amusing posts. Other than that, I just blazed through nearly a thousand pages to find everyone. I was surprised to of counted about 150 of y'all from that page to the current one, so some cuts had to be made. Sorry, but...

Next, you guys were ordered by the date you joined this site, similar to how the Smash Fighters appear in Ultimate's roster.

Finally, the hard part...posting this at just the right time. Putting this up on the big day, I probably would of been too late, so...here it is just before the evening starts!

I made this as a memento of our times together. Sometimes we do speculation talk, we share cool content, we make each other laugh, we console others through their hardships, trials, tribulations, etc. After the Sakurai Presents, a good number of y'all will be leaving us. I will miss y'all; consider joining us back here for the Holidays and/or New Years.

The fact I joined before Moomew scares me

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

(From left to right)

This came out awesome! You did a lot of nice work in composing it! It’s been a blast having you and everyone here. It’s been a wild ride, and hopefully it reaches a exciting conclusion tomorrow.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
can’t be any worse for me than Sora without the Disney characters (aka the only thing I’d find interesting about him)
therefore I’ll join Team Master Chief

Just a penguin

Smash Master

(From left to right)

My heart goes out for your poor fingers having to type every single one of these members.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom