• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Man this Sora for smash leak already has such a rabbit hole and it’s actually amazing. The funniest piece of discussion I’ve seen is this:
952F6E9B-2CB6-4447-A093-48383AEE807E.png

People have discovered that out of all these accounts, Harada unblocked the Sora one in July. The same month the Sora leak would be posted.

Harada honestly probably does know the fighters pass characters considering he’s good friends with Sakurai. But this probably means nothing, but is funny nonetheless.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'll be honest. Vampires actually really freak me out.

Having my blood sucked is one of the scariest things to me. Close ups of mosquitos and ticks in the act also really creep me out. Heck sometimes walking past a blood drive will turn my legs to jelly.

Vamps just play on my natural fears. So I've never really understood the appeal of the sympathetic/sexy vampire as a trope and honestly prefer them as evil horror monsters.

That's just me through.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
With all the memes going on, I’ve gotta ask, is Mario 64 actually coming to NSO? Because I don’t recall seeing it in the lineup (at least gameplay footage, maybe it was in one of the boxart collages).

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Im still miffed that toby didnt announce that the switch version of chapter 2 comes out in a few days after the pc release thanks to that i replayed chapter 1 on pc Damn!
Generally asking whos your favourtite undertale or Deltarune Char (you can lump multiple versions of the same char together if you ölike a fan char the most maybe also add you favourite canon char too)
My fav is:
Flowey/Asriel/Ralsie/Asriel Dr?
With the favourite version being good old Flowey but the mystery of the diffrent asriels is cool too! Nice that we get too in a way play as asriel!

Gaster is also Interesting Very Interesting but its rude too talk about someone whos listening!

osby

Smash Obsessed
The total run time of the Tom Sawyer books (including huck fin) according to audible is 21 hours. The total of Sherlock is 62…..
I mean, yeah but the former is only two books.

I assume the latter includes more than that so the individual runtime for each story should be shorter.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I mean, yeah but the former is only two books.

I assume the latter includes more than that so the individual runtime for each story should be shorter.
There’s actually 4 Sawyer books. Tom Sawyer, Abroad and Tom Sawyer, Detective were written by Twain as parodies of adventure and mystery novels respectively

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey Shroob Shroob , the final update for LISA: The Pointless - Scholar of the Wilbur Sin Edition as been released, since you like Lisa like me, figured I let you know in case you were interested.

If you indeed are, the link is here. ~

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
I swear MegaTen games have the worst purists.

Saw an old SMT fan complaining about SMT V's attack animations being "too anime" as if Demi-fiend didn't attack with energy blades and eye lasers in 2004. This is why the "dark and serious series" meme exists.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
@Jotadé Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Aetheri Aetheri An artist for the Mega Man Zero series drew Dread Samus:
Saw it earlier, but it's still so cool to see two of my favourite franchises crossover in a way with this drawing.

That, and this make me wonder at how hype folks in Japan are when it come to Dread. Metroid as never been really popular over there, but like many things, Dread might be able to change that.

D

Deleted member

I have a question
How many routes does Deltarune Chapter 2 have? I'm confused
There are two. The first is just you playing through the game normally, but if you do a specific set of actions after Noelle joins your party you can trigger an additional secret route. There’s a bit of confusion in the community on what to call it, I’ve heard it been called the Weird Route, Pipis Route, Snowgrave Route, Genocide Route, etc but these are all names for the same thing.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I'm still in an SMT V mood and Doi is really knocking it out of the park in this game so here are my bad opinions about each new demon design revealed so far:

Amanozako: 9/10. Perfection. She's the cutest thing ever and I love all of her expressions. A weird direction to take for a ferocious tengu but considering she's an extremely niche figure, to begin with, I don't have any problems with making her Japanese Pixie.
Angel: 7/10. They're an angel. While I prefer how creative the previous one was, I get why they changed it and it's a solid look, especially the halo and the mask. I also liked they finally look gender-neutral now.
Daemon: 6/10. Similar to Angel, not much to say here but I'm impressed how lively it looks with such a limited color palette. Again, the expressions they have are what sold me to the design.
Fionn mac Cumhaill: 10/10. I'll admit, I was manly swooning when he was first revealed. It's a brilliant look, equally handsome and cool, and is surprisingly lore-accurate. I'd even go far as to say he has a better design than Cu Chulainn.
Nuwa: 8/10. It's obvious Doi was going for a hot demon and well... he definitely succeeded. She has a remarkably stunning design and looks regal without being overdone. Her snake theme and deity status could've been a little more obvious but she looks great aside from that.
Lahmu: 5/10. This is one of those designs that seem random at first glance but actually quite well-thought. It's a demonic water god no matter how you look at it and even its six hair curls are referenced! A little too Lovecraftian but fittingly creepy.
Khonsu: 8/10. I love how sassy he is. He's another pretty mythology-accurate demon so not much to say other than how gorgeous fitting he is. Though, I'm deducting points because he's wearing a sun disk rather than a moon one.
Hayataro: 7/10. He looks cool and I liked the mane. Otherwise, not a very outstanding design and there are not many details to make him stand out. Not all demons need to look super unique, though. He's a good dog.
Abdiel: 8/10. I think I love everything in her design other than the bikini armor. Thankfully, it doesn't distract from the rest of her too much, which is honestly striking and you can tell a lot about the character. I wouldn't mind her being a series mainstay like Mastema.
Manananggal: 9/10. She's absolutely one of the most memorable demons in the game for me so far. Scary but sexy demons are common in MegaTen but Manananggal manages to be her own thing. Different elements taken from her myth comes together nicely with her creative pose. The scales were a bit unnecessary but chef's kiss other than that.
Loup-garou: 6/10. Another uncomplicated design. I think his animations are what make him unique, you rarely see a demon's personality is referred to so clearly in them.
Hydra: 8/10. It is a pretty unique take on Hydra and the vase-like coloring is genius. The lack of eyes is also a nice touch that makes it suitably eerie. I can't say I love it but it's certainly a solid look.
Idunn: 3/10. Yeah, I didn't like her. Easily the weakest among the bunch, even if I can see where Doi was coming from. She doesn't even look bad, it's just there's nothing about her that indicates she's a goddess rather than a cosplayer. Maybe seeing her in 3D improves my idea but meh.
Aitvaras: 7/10. Everyone is joking about it being a Devil Kids design snuck into the mainline games and honestly, that's not a bad thing. We can always use a few cuter demons and this one perfectly fits the "fiery rooster dragon" part. Could've been better but I don't have any real complaints.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I decided to replay Metroid Fusion while I have the time.

Got decently far, i'm in the Aqua Sector. Serris is my next target.

The gameplay is definitly weird compared to AM2R or SR, but i'm slowy getting back at it.

After this one, I play ZR & maybe Super if I have enough time & motivation within me.

Not sure if I go for 100%, since it's alot more awkward to do this in the older title without a guide, especially in a game like Fusion, but hey, who know.

EDIT: Also oh god, preview for Dread are coming up now.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I seen various video previews for Dread (all of them were able to play the game 1 hour) and so far, receptions is quite positive!

Though it make me want to play the game even more now, why can't time move faster? :C

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I sometimes wonder if me being able to make stories out of the smallest events is why people find it hard to approach me.

And how I can talk and talk to some people for all of Ireland and for that why people like my IRL friends wouldn't want to voice chat with me. No wonder I feel cursed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news finally contacted a motorcycle school and thank ****, it's only a three week wait. So there's that on progress. Gonna sign up for that later on in the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom