• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Are you saying we have more footage? And I have yet to receive a link?
Well here ya go.

:4link:

OK ok, predictable, but here you go for real.

They are more out here, but you should be able to find them easily.

Note that for anyone else who is avoiding spoilers, there's some details about the plot & the gameplay when it come to the EMMI, so be careful.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
When you're reading Huck Finn in class and that one white kid is a little too eager to read the N-Word
View attachment 331778
Thank you Snake for the idea
Then that's the point where you grab the book out of the kid's/teacher's hands and smack the kid to next week shouting "reiterate this ************! Oh.........wait. You're unconscious!"

You know what secondary school/high school kids are like when it comes to that and a few other things like nudity and all. Romeo and Juliet was one I saw.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
a sneak peek of Amazing Spider-Man #74 just revealed why Mephisto cause One More Day (and this is also why he created the Goblin history and got Norman the success he has to this very day and created Kindred out of the evil spirit of Harry)…and that reason is because…
Peter Parker and May Parker are destined to permanently end Mephisto’s life and reign of Hell and his Realm, so he’s been trying to do whatever it takes to make sure the Parker name never finds a way to defeat him. The fact that Mephisto of all people actually fears Peter (both solo and with May Day) is just an absolutely perfect reason to trick him…and Miles…and Ott…all Spider people…into making desperate deals. All of this, just to feed off of the Osborn energy, while also doing whatever it takes to keep Spidey away from his domain.
The Amazing/Ultimate/Sensational/Friendly Neighboorhood/Spectacular Spider-Man, Future Mephisto Slayer…god that sounds amazing and spectacular

AFB33341-C085-45A1-AB46-259206792A72.jpeg

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Well here ya go.

:4link:

OK ok, predictable, but here you go for real.

They are more out here, but you should be able to find them easily.

Note that for anyone else who is avoiding spoilers, there's some details about the plot & the gameplay when it come to the EMMI, so be careful.
IIIIII KNEW IT! ADAM'S FULLY VOICED! 11 ****IN DAYS LEFT AAAAAAAAA

Dutch Raikuna

And I just learned that I'm going to losing a good amount of benefits cause of London's 1% ****ing everyone over again.

7322388e1b6ff19793b28b8a02956d8b.jpg

Seriously man, if you want me to get into a decent job make **** easier to understand first. There goes my extra money for my dream. Became depressed in a few minutes now.

Need a hug or something.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I just beat Spamton. Does that make me a [Big Shot]?
Also, do I have access to pocket items? This is a very important question as I had just used up almost all of my healing items

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I just beat Spamton. Does that make me a [Big Shot]?
Also, do I have access to pocket items? This is a very important question as I had just used up almost all of my healing items
what do you mean by "pocket items?" Do you mean, like, eating healing items in the overworld?

Jondolio

Smash Hero
what do you mean by "pocket items?" Do you mean, like, eating healing items in the overworld?
When you have a full inventory, the rest of your items go into the pocket
I had a full inventory when I beat spamton but now have some extra space, so i should theoretically be able to use those items, but it seems that I can't access them.

D

Deleted member

When you have a full inventory, the rest of your items go into the pocket
I had a full inventory when I beat spamton but now have some extra space, so i should theoretically be able to use those items, but it seems that I can't access them.
those items should be in your storage then. You'll have to go to a save point and hit "storage" instead of "save" to access them.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Nickelodeon:
Aang (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
April O'Neil (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
CatDog (CatDog)
Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom)
Garfield (Garfield)
Helga Pataki (Hey Arnold!)
Jenny Wakeman/XJ-9 (My Life As A Teenage Robot)
Jimmy Neutron (The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius)
Korra (The Legend of Korra)
Lincoln Loud (The Loud House)
Lucy Loud (The Loud House)
Nigel Thornberry (The Wild Thornberries)
Norbert & Daggett (The Angry Beavers)
Oblina (Aaahh!!! Real Monsters)
Ren & Stimpy (The Ren & Stimpy Show)
Reptar (Rugrats)
Rocko (Rocko's Modern Life)
Patrick Star (Spongebob Squarepants)
Plankton (Spongebob Squarepants)
Powered Toastman (The Ren & Stimpy Show)
Sandy Cheeks (Spongebob Squarepants)
Shredder (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
Spongebob Squarepants (Spongebob Squarepants)
Tak (Tak and the Power of Juju)
Timmy Turner w/ Cosmo & Wanda ( The Fairly OddParents)
TMNT; Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael & Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
Toph Beifong (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
Zim (Invader Zim)

Cartoon Network:
Aku (Samurai Jack)
Ben Tennyson (Ben 10)
Billy & Mandy (The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy)
Captain K'nuckles (The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack)
Chowder (Chowder)
Courage (Courage the Cowardly Dog)
Cow & Chicken (Cow and Chicken)
Dexter (Dexter's Laboratory)
Ed, Edd & Eddy (Ed, Edd n Eddy)
Finn & Jake (Adventure Time)
Flapjack (The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack)
Garnet (Steven Universe)
Grim (The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy)
Gumball Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Gwen Tennyson (Ben 10)
Ice Bear (We Bare Bears)
Johnny Bravo (Johnny Bravo)
K.O. (OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes)
Kevin Levin (Ben 10)
Mac & Bloo (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends)
Mojo Jojo (Powerpuff Girls)
Mordecai & Rigby (The Regular Show)
Numbuh 1 (Codename: Kids Next Door)
PPG; Blossom, Bubbles & Buttercup (Powerpuff Girls)
Rex Salazar (Generator Rex)
Samurai Jack (Samurai Jack)
Steven Universe (Steven Universe)
Vilgax (Ben 10)

So since I've pretty much settled with my Nick vs. CN roster. In your opinion how would you guys rate it and your thoughts?

D

Deleted member

Must.........................resist.................to................take..............quote....................out...............of............context!
Please tell me you're not implying what I think you're implying....

Last edited by a moderator:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
a sneak peek of Amazing Spider-Man #74 just revealed why Mephisto cause One More Day (and this is also why he created the Goblin history and got Norman the success he has to this very day and created Kindred out of the evil spirit of Harry)…and that reason is because…
Peter Parker and May Parker are destined to permanently end Mephisto’s life and reign of Hell and his Realm, so he’s been trying to do whatever it takes to make sure the Parker name never finds a way to defeat him. The fact that Mephisto of all people actually fears Peter (both solo and with May Day) is just an absolutely perfect reason to trick him…and Miles…and Ott…all Spider people…into making desperate deals. All of this, just to feed off of the Osborn energy, while also doing whatever it takes to keep Spidey away from his domain.
The Amazing/Ultimate/Sensational/Friendly Neighboorhood/Spectacular Spider-Man, Future Mephisto Slayer…god that sounds amazing and spectacular
this rabbit hole is just getting worse. hell, it's not even a rabbit hole anymore. it's a ****ing SARLAAC PIT

they're ruining my boy even more

Smooth Criminal

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Made a NASB moveset for Vlad Plasmius if anyone’s curious.
Entrance Animation: Teleports into the field in a green mist swirl

Light Attack: Backhand
Light Up Attack: Uppercut
Light Down Attack: punches the ground and double spin kicks with his fist still in the ground
Light Air Attack: Dark Ring Burst - weaker version of Danny’s strong attack
Light Up Air Attack: Plasmic Loop - weaker version of Danny’s strong attack
Light Down Air Attack: Foot Stomp - preforms a double foot stomp similar to Ganon
Light Dash Attack: Lunging Strike - charges forward and punches the ground

Strong Attack: Ghost Shield - creates a square pink shield and throws out his hand with it on the end. Gives reflected projectiles more power
Strong Up Attack: Energy Strike - powers up his fist with pink ecto-energy and delivers a more powerful uppercut
Strong Down Attack: Ecto-Sword - creates an ecto-energy sword and thrusts it into the ground, swinging it forward and throwing up debris
Strong Air Attack: Ghost Tornado - spins around rapidly in place in a pink tornado, multi-hit attack
Strong Up Air Attack: Aerial Energy Strike
Strong Down Air Attack: Ghost Ray - fires a double handed beam of ecto-energy downwards, long range but more precise
Strong Dash Attack: Ecto-Twister - spins around rapidly in a pink tornado covering a good distance

Neutral Special: Ghost Ray Disk-throws a disk of ecto-energy that covers a good distance
Up Special: Teleportation-disappears and reappears in a cloud of pink mist
Down Special: Duplication: flies backwards leaving a clone where he was. The clone disappears after a second. If an opponent attacks the clone, it trips them up, leaving them open to attack

Taunt-He crosses his arms and creates a duplicate and both yawn in a mocking manner while facing each other
Victory Animation: Dances with a Maddie Fenton hologram
Losing Animation: Lies on the ground defeated while Jack Fenton with his power gloves stands on top of him triumphantly

Figured I’d tag you SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
this rabbit hole is just getting worse. hell, it's not even a rabbit hole anymore. it's a ****ing SARLAAC PIT

they're ruining my boy even more

Smooth Criminal
Actually this is more of an upgrade for Peter to make up for the years of real pain. The fact that his badass levels went beyond high due to a good reason within comics for OMD happening is nice. Sins Past killed off last issue (so no more of that Norman/OG Gwen stuff occurred), now we at least have one step in OMD being fixed up. Hopefully the rest of the 94-96 page finale builds up more upon this

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Made a NASB moveset for Vlad Plasmius if anyone’s curious.
Entrance Animation: Teleports into the field in a green mist swirl

Light Attack: Backhand
Light Up Attack: Uppercut
Light Down Attack: punches the ground and double spin kicks with his fist still in the ground
Light Air Attack: Dark Ring Burst - weaker version of Danny’s strong attack
Light Up Air Attack: Plasmic Loop - weaker version of Danny’s strong attack
Light Down Air Attack: Foot Stomp - preforms a double foot stomp similar to Ganon
Light Dash Attack: Lunging Strike - charges forward and punches the ground

Strong Attack: Ghost Shield - creates a square pink shield and throws out his hand with it on the end. Gives reflected projectiles more power
Strong Up Attack: Energy Strike - powers up his fist with pink ecto-energy and delivers a more powerful uppercut
Strong Down Attack: Ecto-Sword - creates an ecto-energy sword and thrusts it into the ground, swinging it forward and throwing up debris
Strong Air Attack: Ghost Tornado - spins around rapidly in place in a pink tornado, multi-hit attack
Strong Up Air Attack: Aerial Energy Strike
Strong Down Air Attack: Ghost Ray - fires a double handed beam of ecto-energy downwards, long range but more precise
Strong Dash Attack: Ecto-Twister - spins around rapidly in a pink tornado covering a good distance

Neutral Special: Ghost Ray Disk-throws a disk of ecto-energy that covers a good distance
Up Special: Teleportation-disappears and reappears in a cloud of pink mist
Down Special: Duplication: flies backwards leaving a clone where he was. The clone disappears after a second. If an opponent attacks the clone, it trips them up, leaving them open to attack

Taunt-He crosses his arms and creates a duplicate and both yawn in a mocking manner while facing each other
Victory Animation: Dances with a Maddie Fenton hologram
Losing Animation: Lies on the ground defeated while Jack Fenton with his power gloves stands on top of him triumphantly

Figured I’d tag you SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64
I love this much.

D

Deleted member

I'm pretty bored so here's a question:

what the story behind your username? :pikachu:

Last edited by a moderator:

KillerCage

Smash Master

what the story behind your username? :pikachu:
I came up with my username when I was thinking of an ID to use for Smash 4 with being a member of a local anime club.
KillerCage is a reference to the Japanese graphic novel "All You Need is Kill" which was the basis for "Edge of Tomorrow."
I think you can see the connection and through-line.

Dutch Raikuna

I swear to God.

If Discord had "username has read this server" it would save me a lot of anxiety.

what the story behind your username?
Ire - Ireland

Pan- Japan

8 - A number symbolising growth in East Asia.

My throwaway account name until here.

As for Dutch Sakuraba. First name from Red Dead, Second Name from The World Ends With You. Just liked it when I combined both names.

And the best one for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom