• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Yeah definitely. I wanna know what’s forcing them to create Dark Worlds and mindbreak a girl into your willing assassin

It’s us, the player, isn’t it.
For the latter, long story short:

Yes

we're the bad guy, no questions asked.

For the Dark World stuff, gonna wait before I throw my hat in the ring.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
For the latter, long story short:

Yes

we're the bad guy, no questions asked.

For the Dark World stuff, gonna wait before I throw my hat in the ring.
I like to think a Roaring-related demon or Gaster or something is the Knight and they’re also possessing Kris, since based on some stuff it at least seems possible (Kris studied occult so could’ve done something that turned into a big mistake, they’re freaked out by whatever is in the locked bunker in the woods and iirc it has a slowed down Gaster-related noise, they have glowing red eyes and a demon smile, the fact they can rip out their soul in the first place). Some people think it’s Kris themself struggling for control, though, however it seems to be implied if not made somewhat clear that they care for their friends and are mischievous at worst, but I guess we should just wait for more info.

I hope that, if it is Kris themself doing the soul-ripping and Dark World creating, that they aren’t doing it for a malicious reason, since it seems to contradict how their personality seems…

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So don't know what you guys are talking about but thought I'll post this here since I'm thinking of turning in early tonight. Feeling mentally unwell over a few things, mainly really worried about my dream.
Earlier on I did some photos in Gran Turismo Sport based off places in Japan, Hungary, China, Portugal and of Northern Ireland, my home.

So tagging the following: @Jotadé Lamperouge Lamperouge Noipoi Noipoi Wademan94 Wademan94 Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy Speed Weed Speed Weed (you the Portuguese) MooMew64 MooMew64 and anyone else who wants to have a look.

Gran1.jpg

Parliament Buildings in Budapest.

Gran2.jpg

Torre de Belem, Lisbon

Gran3.jpg

Lake Motosu, Yamanashi Prefecture aka the setting of the first episode of Laid Back.

Gran4.jpg

A street in Hong Kong

Gran5.jpg

Giant's Causeway, County Antrim aka I know I can't be ****ed cycling all the way to here.

I'm gonna go lie down for a bit.

Shroob

Sup?
I do wonder if

Toby will pull the cork on Gaster. Deltarune's got a ton of **** that heavily implies his involvement, like the character creator literally being called GONER Maker, and the Entry 17 sounds at the Bunker.

People have also galaxy brained that the man who gives you an egg? Egg in Wingdings is left, up, up, the same way a Knight moves in chess...

Noipoi

Howdy!
I do wonder if

Toby will pull the cork on Gaster. Deltarune's got a ton of **** that heavily implies his involvement, like the character creator literally being called GONER Maker, and the Entry 17 sounds at the Bunker.

People have also galaxy brained that the man who gives you an egg? Egg in Wingdings is left, up, up, the same way a Knight moves in chess...

I’d be very very surprised if Gaster doesn’t appear in some fashion. Even if he’s not the main villain, I bet he’ll be important in some way.

Or maybe Toby’s just trolling us I dunno :drshrug:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I’m actually considering getting Serious Sam on my Switch. Such a shame I can’t play Serious Sam 2 on it.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I do wonder if

Honestly, Toby is an agent of chaos. There’s no telling.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I do wonder if

I feel Gaster is DEFINITLY involved in some way. (don't forget the Garbage Noises on the phone & the same one Spamton got the day he got evicted is the same sound Entry 17 had)

The problem is to figure WHERE exactly he belong.

I like to think a Roaring-related demon or Gaster or something is the Knight and they’re also possessing Kris, since based on some stuff it at least seems possible (Kris studied occult so could’ve done something that turned into a big mistake, they’re freaked out by whatever is in the locked bunker in the woods and iirc it has a slowed down Gaster-related noise, they have glowing red eyes and a demon smile, the fact they can rip out their soul in the first place). Some people think it’s Kris themself struggling for control, though, however it seems to be implied if not made somewhat clear that they care for their friends and are mischievous at worst, but I guess we should just wait for more info.

I hope that, if it is Kris themself doing the soul-ripping and Dark World creating, that they aren’t doing it for a malicious reason, since it seems to contradict how their personality seems…
There's theory that Kris did the dark fountain in his home due to his discussion with Susie about bringing their Dark World friends in the real world (they know how to make one thanks to the Queen), as well as making sure Undyne come so that she can see for herself that it indeed exist. (Toriel did call the police due ot the tires & Kris opened the door for one reason or the other).

Otherwise, not yet sure with the rest, tho I think Kris, for all they weird traits, aren't a bad person at heart. Just very, very weird & depressed.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Maybe Gaster will show up in Episode 4. Not sure about Episode 3. Maybe we’ll finally find out what W. D means.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom