• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Hotwheels comes out in a couple days, lets hope it's as good as it looks lol
Honestly, I might buy it just because it has Acceleracers/World Race cars in it(with a few more confirmed for DLC)

it'd be the first game I bought since Mario All Stars, a year ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
**** **** I just realized I haven’t completed my 2D Metroid game run and I’ve only completed Zero Mission and Samus Returns which means I still got Super and Fusion left and I got like 2 weeks to do it. Brb gotta get started playing Super for my 90th play through 🏃

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm more hyped for the mii outfits than i am for the final character, the precedent has been set that these mii fighter reveals are a blood bath, i look forward to seeing what they have for the last costumes.

Honestly, I might buy it just because it has Acceleracers/World Race cars in it(with a few more confirmed for DLC)

it'd be the first game I bought since Mario All Stars, a year ago.
I hope we get the entire line up of Street fighter cars in the game at some point, we already know the MBison one is coming to the game.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Oh, you don't need to buy one.

When you get the app, just use an account that already has NSO, regardless of region.
nikopog.png

That's rad.

WAIT WAIT WAIT

I just had a thought...

WHAT IF THEY PUT THE OG ANIMAL CROSSING RELEASE ON THE SERVICE OVER IN JAPAN

Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo THERE'S A CHANCE WE COULD PLAY AC HISTORY ON OFFICIAL HARDWARE IN THE FUTURE

I'D LOSE IT IF WE GOT A CHANCE TO PLAY DOUBUTSU NO MORI

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Also hot dang.

All those info coming up that Kris actually aren't fond of Ralsei, yet we're forcing them to do so is quite depressing & uncomfortable at the same time.
imo it seems Kris actually likes Ralsei, but probably not enough to keep hugging him, since he probably reminds them of missing their brother. Maybe not much more than being neutral on him.

The Ralsei Tea heals them for 60 HP; while this may not seem good at first, each character's own tea only heals 10 HP, and the Noelle Tea heals Ralsei for 50 HP (and the same with Ralsei Tea for Noelle, and she doesn't know more than his appearance and still only a general idea of him later on). Ralsei easily gets along with everyone, so of course he likely doesn't dislike Noelle, but doesn't know enough about her.

The Noelle Tea also heals Kris for 70 HP, and they seem to like her somewhat due to being childhood friends (if a bit estranged) and them being the only one to know how weird she is.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm actually curious Noipoi Noipoi

Do you think Microsoft will ever actually bring Banjo back? Like, legit back back with a new game.
Maybe not in the next few years or anything, but one day perhaps.

It’s been stated that many execs were surprised by the reaction to Banjo in smash. And I’m sure they weren’t expecting such a positive reaction to banjo on NSO either. If it becomes apparent that making a new banjo game, or even a remake, would definitely be profitable I could see them going for it.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Maybe not in the next few years or anything, but one day perhaps.

It’s been stated that many execs were surprised by the reaction to Banjo in smash. And I’m sure they weren’t expecting such a positive reaction to banjo on NSO either. If it becomes apparent that making a new banjo game, or even a remake, would definitely be profitable I could see them going for it.
I definitely think it's a matter of time myself.

On another note: Did y'all ever play Yooka Laylee? I'd be really curious what your thoughts on it are if ya did.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I definitely think it's a matter of time myself.

On another note: Did y'all ever play Yooka Laylee? I'd be really curious what your thoughts on it are if ya did.
I haven’t because I heard it was iffy.

When you’re a broke mf like me you gotta be picky with the games you buy.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
only 2 more massive episodes of What If
Surprisingly, the Ultron one is next:

I thought that Ultron would be saved for the finale, and we'd get the Gamora-as-Thanos episode (or whatever that one's supposed to be about) for episode 8.

I wonder what's going to cause it to diverge. (it seems pretty clear that Ultron gets his consciousness put into the Vision's body, but I figure there's going to be a specific event that leads to that happening when it didn't in Age of Ultron) Part of me is expecting that Hank Pym is going to be brought in to help with the Ultron project, both to reference his role in Ultron's origins in the comics, and to make it so Hank is 3-for-3 in terms of his appearances in What-If leading to disastrous alternate realities.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I know people are enjoying the Mario cast, and i know Jack black was cast for the star power.

But is it weird that i feel like Kevin Michael richardson should have been Bowser? lol
Ever role ive ever heard from the guy fits perfectly with the established personality Bowser has in all the RPG's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom