• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Hitotsu - Happy birthday @Z25!
Futatsu - To my main man Lamperouge Lamperouge ...elegant pfp ya have there. I would of rated it but KingofPhantoms beat me to it.
So****e, mittsu - I was planning on doing something of a "group picture" of sorts with y'all within 24 hours prior to the unveiling of the CP11. Seems some of y'all will leave, some of y'all remain here after that but I will continue through with it anyway. So, um...would anybody like that? :yoshi:
I'm down

Noipoi

Howdy!
The only thing I can say for certain

Is that the day before, October 4th, will be nothing but pure

Chaos, Chaos
View attachment 331608
We always talked about the character fanbases scrambling as the final countdown begins.

I’m ready to witness it :wario:

Whoever this last guy is, even if it’s Master Sora Bandicoot, is about to get absolutely **** on

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Futatsu - To my main man Lamperouge Lamperouge ...elegant pfp ya have there. I would of rated it but KingofPhantoms beat me to it.
So****e, mittsu - I was planning on doing something of a "group picture" of sorts with y'all within 24 hours prior to the unveiling of the CP11. Seems some of y'all will leave, some of y'all remain here after that but I will continue through with it anyway. So, um...would anybody like that? :yoshi:
Yeah sure, why not.
I'm this fella btw.
Standing Jawsum v1.png

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Hey, I'm down.

Lemme know when you're ready to make it and I can DM you my latest model.

Shroob

Sup?
Sure thing. Sign me up.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Wanna count me in this one?

dezeray112

Smash Hero
So Marvel Studio's The Eternals runtime is revealed to be around 2hr 39 mins which will make this the second longest MCU film behind the Avengers Endgame.

Speaking of Chocobo GP, I wonder which other characters will be in the racing game?

D

Deleted member

Sure thing. I in. :kirby:

Noipoi

Howdy!
489B3BCD-EF0A-411F-AEF1-33DFA26AE19E.jpeg

They targeted gamers.

Gamers.

We're a group of people who will sit for hours, days, even weeks on end performing some of the hardest, most mentally demanding tasks. Over, and over, and over all for nothing more than a little digital token saying we did.

We'll punish our selfs doing things others would consider torture, because we think it's fun.

We'll spend most if not all of our free time min maxing the stats of a fictional character all to draw out a single extra point of damage per second.

Many of us have made careers out of doing just these things: slogging through the grind, all day, the same quests over and over, hundreds of times to the point where we know evety little detail such that some have attained such gamer nirvana that they can literally play these games blindfolded.

Do these people have any idea how many controllers have been smashed, systems over heated, disks and carts destroyed 8n frustration? All to latter be referred to as bragging rights?

These people honestly think this is a battle they can win? They take our media? We're already building a new one without them. They take our devs? Gamers aren't shy about throwing their money else where, or even making the games our selves. They think calling us racist, mysoginistic, **** apologists is going to change us? We've been called worse things by prepubescent 10 year olds with a ****ty head set. They picked a fight against a group that's already grown desensitized to their strategies and methods. Who enjoy the battle of attrition they've threatened us with. Who take it as a challange when they tell us we no longer matter. Our obsession with proving we can after being told we can't is so deeply ingrained from years of dealing with big brothers/sisters and friends laughing at how pathetic we used to be that proving you people wrong has become a very real need; a honed reflex.

Gamers are competative, hard core, by nature. We love a challange. The worst thing you did in all of this was to challange us. You're not special, you're not original, you're not the first; this is just another boss fight.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Yeah sure, why not.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
View attachment 331611

They targeted gamers.

Gamers.

We're a group of people who will sit for hours, days, even weeks on end performing some of the hardest, most mentally demanding tasks. Over, and over, and over all for nothing more than a little digital token saying we did.

We'll punish our selfs doing things others would consider torture, because we think it's fun.

We'll spend most if not all of our free time min maxing the stats of a fictional character all to draw out a single extra point of damage per second.

Many of us have made careers out of doing just these things: slogging through the grind, all day, the same quests over and over, hundreds of times to the point where we know evety little detail such that some have attained such gamer nirvana that they can literally play these games blindfolded.

Do these people have any idea how many controllers have been smashed, systems over heated, disks and carts destroyed 8n frustration? All to latter be referred to as bragging rights?

These people honestly think this is a battle they can win? They take our media? We're already building a new one without them. They take our devs? Gamers aren't shy about throwing their money else where, or even making the games our selves. They think calling us racist, mysoginistic, **** apologists is going to change us? We've been called worse things by prepubescent 10 year olds with a ****ty head set. They picked a fight against a group that's already grown desensitized to their strategies and methods. Who enjoy the battle of attrition they've threatened us with. Who take it as a challange when they tell us we no longer matter. Our obsession with proving we can after being told we can't is so deeply ingrained from years of dealing with big brothers/sisters and friends laughing at how pathetic we used to be that proving you people wrong has become a very real need; a honed reflex.

Gamers are competative, hard core, by nature. We love a challange. The worst thing you did in all of this was to challange us. You're not special, you're not original, you're not the first; this is just another boss fight.
Ah
berdy kiss.png

This post is a true G a m e r delight.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
While we talkin Smash, what’re some Mii costumes you guys wished were added? Here’s some I wanted to see:

:ultbrawler:
-Blaziken (Pokémon)
-Bea (Pokémon)
-Young Cricket (Warioware)
-Glass Joe (Punch-Out!!)
-Guile (Street Fighter)
-Sakura Kasugano (Street Fighter)
-Rash (Battletoads)
-Madeline (Celeste)

:ultswordfighter:
-Pauline (Mario)
-Fierce Deity Link (Zelda)
-Linebeck (Zelda)
-Owain (Fire Emblem)
-Celica (Fire Emblem)
-Captain Syrup (Wario)
-Alucard (Castlevania)
-Soma Cruz (Castlevania)
-Mumbo Jumbo (Banjo-Kazooie)
-Shovel Knight
-Tempo (Harmoknight)
-Joe Musashi (Shinobu)
-Mappy
-Crono (Chrono Trigger)
-Cadence (Crypt Of the Necrodancer)
-Hollow Knight

:ultgunner:
-Fawful (Mario)
-Allister (Pokémon)
-Masked Man (Earthbound)
-Pico (F-Zero)
-Octoling Enemy (Splatoon)
-Mach Rider
-Bass (Mega Man)
-Bill Rizer (Contra)
-Lance Bean (Contra)
-Dig Dug
-Joanna Dark (Perfect Dark)

All:
-Primid (Subspace Emissary)

Noipoi

Howdy!
Alright, I’m locking my predictions in.

Low key first party: Cinderace.
Low key third party: Rabbid or Phoenix.
Big third party: Master Chief. And something in my gut is telling me Sora.
Wild card: JRPG protagonist from a series I’ve never heard of but is pretty big in Japan.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
While we talkin Smash, what’re some Mii costumes you guys wished were added? Here’s some I wanted to see:

:ultbrawler:
-Blaziken (Pokémon)
-Bea (Pokémon)
-Young Cricket (Warioware)
-Glass Joe (Punch-Out!!)
-Guile (Street Fighter)
-Sakura Kasugano (Street Fighter)
-Rash (Battletoads)
-Madeline (Celeste)

:ultswordfighter:
-Pauline (Mario)
-Fierce Deity Link (Zelda)
-Linebeck (Zelda)
-Owain (Fire Emblem)
-Celica (Fire Emblem)
-Captain Syrup (Wario)
-Alucard (Castlevania)
-Soma Cruz (Castlevania)
-Mumbo Jumbo (Banjo-Kazooie)
-Shovel Knight
-Tempo (Harmoknight)
-Joe Musashi (Shinobu)
-Mappy
-Crono (Chrono Trigger)
-Cadence (Crypt Of the Necrodancer)
-Hollow Knight

:ultgunner:
-Fawful (Mario)
-Allister (Pokémon)
-Masked Man (Earthbound)
-Pico (F-Zero)
-Octoling Enemy (Splatoon)
-Mach Rider
-Bass (Mega Man)
-Bill Rizer (Contra)
-Lance Bean (Contra)
-Dig Dug
-Joanna Dark (Perfect Dark)

All:
-Primid (Subspace Emissary)
I want Kris Deltarune, Monika Doki Doki, Freddy Fazbear, and Amogus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom