• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So got curious anyways and with the great news that N64 games that are coming to the Switch I thought I'd throw a few that I want.

Destruction Derby 64 - With Wreckfest coming to Switch it would be great to have it.

Excitebike 64 - I so want this to be on it. One of the last key major key games for me to play on my non console I own backlog.

International Superstar Soccer 64 - I've said it before but early 3D sports games are like my guilty pleasure to want to play. Football included.

Pilotwings 64 - Again like Excitebike I want to play this without the awkwardness of the 64 controller and a game I've been wanting to play for years.

Rainbow Six - I could see this coming and would really to play to see it's age.

Resident Evil 2 - One of the greatest feats of compressing a game and one of the few horror games on the list. I want on the service.

Ridge Racer 64 - It's ****ing Ridge Racer.

Super Smash Bros - No ****, how to break the internet and for the first time two Smash Bros games on the same system would be historical in its own right.

Who knows? Maybe I'll finally complete a game on the NSO service finally.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
My sister just let me know that there's a reptile store with very good reviews close to our home.

I've been sitting here looking at pictures and blabbling nonstop about lizards and turtles for the past 40 minutes.

She just informed me that she regrets letting me know about that reptile store. :006:

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Imagine being a LeBron James toy only for Tiktok to use you by ripping your head off and selling it online as well being filled up with water.

I can picture this happening in the Toy Story universe where some toys go through the same thing.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
So got curious anyways and with the great news that N64 games that are coming to the Switch I thought I'd throw a few that I want.

Super Smash Bros - No ****, how to break the internet and for the first time two Smash Bros games on the same system would be historical in its own right.
The Wii Virtual Console had the original Smash game so that console had two Smash games.

Dutch Raikuna

The Wii Virtual Console had the original Smash game so that console had two Smash games.

****. Thanks for reminding me.

OK, both on a handheld console technically for the first time.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Uhhhh, I don’t know what to say to this, but like the final smash character may have legitimately leaked? And back in July? This is pretty wild if true, and could be a lucky guess but if this isn’t edited then holy ****.
0D13625E-97F1-43B8-88B5-8142850EC7C0.jpeg

I can’t post the full screen shot because of size and language, but that Date.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Uhhhh, I don’t know what to say to this, but like the final smash character may have legitimately leaked? And back in July? This is pretty wild if true, and could be a lucky guess but if this isn’t edited then holy ****.
View attachment 331600

I can’t post the full screen shot because of size and language, but that Date.
It's from 4chan. Into the trash it goes

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It's from 4chan. Into the trash it goes
While 4chan is by no means 100 percent right, a lot of big **** leaks from there.

Example, being the post that called Ken, Incenroar and Piranha plant as the last 3 characters for base game where before we even knew plant. Even mentioning plant had a sort of bowser Jr. gimmick. Which from what we know, plant was very likely planned for base game but unable to be finished till a little after. The E3 direct with Ridley was also leaked on there, prompting the insiders to back those claims up. on top of the switch’s first presentation being leaked.

The list honestly goes on, but for every real leak, there’s like 20 fake ones. 4chan can’t just be discarded either though.

Dutch Raikuna

Any Space Cowboys in the audience?
1632596043619.png

Just no.

It's like someone tried to make a remake of A-Team but was forced to make it sci-fi action by the executives and with a credits sequence tribute to Top of the Pops. That being said, Mad Pierrot looks terrifying and some of the aesthetic looks alright...............but it's a live action based on anime.

Maybe if something like Violet Evergarden or like a western reimagining of A Place Further Than The Universe then.................there's chance it could work well. After seeing this, Kaguya-sama and even Laid Back Camp it's a bad idea 95% of the time. (Laid Back Camp's case was adult actors though)

Cowboy Bebop is just not the right choice. Rant over.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Winter Soldier Marcy let’s goooo
Damn they went hard on this trailer with the emotions and feels.

Also Sprig vs Doc Ops, hell yeah.

That ending though, the theories were spot on. This is going to be tragic.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Hey all, guy in need of tech support here, I accidentally opened a file I found in my program files made in Photo Director 8. It attempted to open it via Photo Director 8, which I do not have. I closed it, but are there any long term effects of it?
There shouldn't be issues if you open a file for a program you don't have other than the file just failing to open. Or even an error message. If you closed it with no issues you should be fine.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hey all, guy in need of tech support here, I accidentally opened a file I found in my program files made in Photo Director 8. It attempted to open it via Photo Director 8, which I do not have. I closed it, but are there any long term effects of it?
If it’s like any other file, then you should be fine. Just note that Opening in another program that lets you view things may alter dimensions or quality depending on the settings used in that program. The file itself won’t be damaged though and always look the same if opened in photo director 8 since that’s where you first created it.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Shroob Shroob was talkin' about how unreal it is to have a date for Ultimate's end.

And to be honest it is startin' to hit me a little like

It's one thing to talk about the end and actually, like...Getting to it.

3 and a half years just about.

Just...Wow.

I can't promise how long I'll be stickin' around, but I will at least make sure to stay long enough to show you guys the Sonic World video. I'm getting a ton of stuff in order for it to make it the best it can be (and I only work on it when I feel like it lul), so that's part of why it has taken a bit. But I'll at least make sure to drop that here before leaving.

Heck, maybe I won't leave for a while. Who knows? Depends on how many people stick around, methinks.

...Mostly because I don't like the idea of being one of the last bastions in a dead community. Seems a bit too sad for me, ha ha.

anyways i got bluetooth headphones today and discovered noise cancellation is actual magic from wizards

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Shroob Shroob was talkin' about how unreal it is to have a date for Ultimate's end.

And to be honest it is startin' to hit me a little like

It's one thing to talk about the end and actually, like...Getting to it.

3 and a half years just about.

Just...Wow.

I can't promise how long I'll be stickin' around, but I will at least make sure to stay long enough to show you guys the Sonic World video. I'm getting a ton of stuff in order for it to make it the best it can be (and I only work on it when I feel like it lul), so that's part of why it has taken a bit. But I'll at least make sure to drop that here before leaving.

Heck, maybe I won't leave for a while. Who knows? Depends on how many people stick around, methinks.

...Mostly because I don't like the idea of being one of the last bastions in a dead community. Seems a bit too sad for me, ha ha.

anyways i got bluetooth headphones today and discovered noise cancellation is actual magic from wizards
I’ll be here for at LEAST

Half of 2022. Beyond that, who knows. Like you said, I wouldn’t wanna be one of the only two guys in the thread.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I'm probably gonna stay but I won't be too active. I'm aiming for it right now, but I'm hoping to start getting my life together soon so my visits are likely gonna be less frequent

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Just got the True Pacifist Ending of Undertale.

Good game. Gonna spoil myself in the other endings because no way I'm doing a full Genocide run without rage quitting
As much fun as the genocide run can be. The Sans fight is insane and personally while I like the ending, I don’t think it’s worth all the rage for it lol.

It’s pretty creative though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom