• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
FFVII is kinda glitchy tbh. I’ve softlocked the game three times total three different ways during my play through.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also, some Turtle shopkeeper in Undertale mentioned a Delta Rune?

Probably not important
Gerson is thy name, he is not important but he got a nice hat, best character.

Also, considering Deltarune came into Toby mind wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy before Undertale (UT kickstarter came in 2013 & the game came out in 2015, Toby mentionned DR in 2012). Looking back at that Delta Rune and what Gerson say about it, alongside other stuff in the game, really make you go:
$$$---.jpg
"Huh"

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Is it wrong that when I first saw the soda known as 7-Up as a kid, I thought it would give you seven one-ups like a video game?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Is it wrong that when I first saw the soda known as 7-Up as a kid, I thought it would give you seven one-ups like a video game?
I swear stuff like that happened to me as a kid, but I can't remember something specific atm.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I gotta be honest, for a game where you can just go genocide everyone, they did a pretty vad job at actually making you want to kill these characters without making you feel bad
The tagline of the game is "The Friendly RPG Where Nobody Has To Die".

Which you know, is bull**** because there is Jerry, whose the most ******** character in a RPG ever, yet killing him is a chore, so instead you have to ditch him.

****ing Jerry.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I gotta be honest, for a game where you can just go genocide everyone, they did a pretty vad job at actually making you want to kill these characters without making you feel bad
That’s kinda the point though.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well this was a sweet Birthday present!
DAA14F1B-238C-4CC5-93CA-90B34EDFFFEC.jpeg

I finally got Steven in masters! I have the candy to 3/5 him which is even better. I was worried I wouldn’t be able to get him since he leaves soon. Going to save up now and go for a red next!

I also got Age of Calamity and my family pre ordered Metroid dread and Mario Party Superstars for me which is really cool!

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
View attachment 331562

I finally got Steven in masters! I have the candy to 3/5 him which is even better. I was worried I wouldn’t be able to get him since he leaves soon. Going to save up now and go for a red next!

I also got Age of Calamity and my family pre ordered Metroid dread and Mario Party Superstars for me which is really cool!
It's your birthday? If so, then happy birthday!

D

Deleted member

View attachment 331562

Happy Birthday!:kirby:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The Switch's N64 controller has additional buttons on the top: Home, Capture, & ZR

1632585440470.png

I assume two of the C buttons will be X & Y outside of playing N64.

But I really want to know is what will occupy the pack slot on the back.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Guys I need to post this somewhere.

I've realised I've never seen an open plain in my life IRL. Ireland is mostly hills and cliffs and places like Italy and Greece I've been are mountainous. Florida is flat yes but not open in a way with all the roads and the "can't get a city park in them for ****" from where I've been to.

I was just playing the Laid Back Camp VR thing and thought about it based off the place in episode 2:
qs85dk2l4hNEDya6ITdP-o.jpg

Like everywhere I've been to is either small or covered in too many roads.

I've just bored right now.

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
View attachment 331562

Happy birthday!

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
View attachment 331562

Happy Birthday and congrats on the Steven!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Heeey, Happy birthday!

Also, just found out a really cool detail about the last boss of Chapter 2.
The Acid Shield the Queen bring mutliples times durign the fight can be broken by attacking it.

What's really good is that the more powerful your attack are, the more of it will be broke, Rude/Red Buster especially are very good for it, and it work even better if you have Devilsknife on Susie.

A cool trivia that make the fight go much more quickly.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Don't even know what to say about this one.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Noipoi Noipoi Shroob Shroob Metal Shop X Metal Shop X
I actually checked if there was a new FNAF trailer today.

Sadness.

Also, I got the Twin Ribbon & The Tension Bow and jesus Lancer, you gain so much freakin' TP with those two items, it's insane!

I did the enemy rush you get after Chapter 2 by beating enemies up (you can do it without fear of starting a No Mercy Run) and my TP was increase so much, I was able to spam Rude Buster with Susie lol.

Definitly worth the backtracking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom