• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

It’s not known yet.

It’s some of the same characters in a different setting. We know the game’s are connected in some way, but exactly how is unknown.
MatPat be like: "Game Theory: Is Deltarune a los What If...? episode?"

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Just got the True Pacifist Ending of Undertale.

Good game. Gonna spoil myself in the other endings because no way I'm doing a full Genocide run without rage quitting
Glad you had a good time, champ!

To answer your question in another post, as of now, DR is basically a Alternate Universe to Undertale. The two are linked in some way, bu it's hard to tell how outside of theories, sooo I say you should take as something familiar, yet different.

Speaking of UT/DR tho, I just found a new glitch on the switch version:

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , Aurane Aurane , @UserGoozer & Noipoi Noipoi

Soooo basically the glitch was basically a piece of music continuing playing past the point where it should have. Causing it or overlay itself with other music, including the same one in a different scene.

Think it happened due to me skipping the text too fast & the game not liking that, and it happened toward the end of Chapter 2. (To be preciser, when Kris rip their soul)

Kinda took me away a bit on the moment, but honestly, just want to report this bug so that Toby & his team can deal with it. Sadly still don't get no twitter, so if you can, make sure to report it here.
No forcing as always.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Thank you! time has definitely flown by!
Happy Birthday!

Anyways, a bit late to the party:

Wow, so party Thor felt more like reckless Thor as it felt like he was more of a "party pooper" which is why Carol has been brought in.

But that ending, I wonder what is going to happen to Thor?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Anywho, saw y'all talking again about what's next for this forum after the last character drops...

I'll be sticking around for a while, assuming there are at least some people still left here. Even though the end of the DLC is fast approaching, I still play the game enough to continue discussing it occasionally. Probably won't be nearly as active as I've been, but yeah...

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Anywho, saw y'all talking again about what's next for this forum after the last character drops...

I'll be sticking around for a while, assuming there are at least some people still left here. Even though the end of the DLC is fast approaching, I still play the game enough to continue discussing it occasionally. Probably won't be nearly as active as I've been, but yeah...
I'll probably start picking Smash as a whole back up, which will keep me here off and on. I've taken quite a liking to Smash Remix as well, so I'll definitely stick around Smash communities for that.

Shroob

Sup?
Final Predictions:

Master Chief, the greedy I WANT THIS choice

League of Legends, because despite me not believing the 2 dates overlapping means anything per se....(The Presents and Worlds starting the same day).... not gonna 100% discount it

Lol idk some 1st party chara that makes the greater fanbase at large upset

MooMew64

Final Predictions:

Master Chief, the greedy I WANT THIS choice

League of Legends, because despite me not believing the 2 dates overlapping means anything per se....(The Presents and Worlds starting the same day).... not gonna 100% discount it

Lol idk some 1st party chara that makes the greater fanbase at large upset
I'm going in 100% with Cinderace.

It is both my greedy choice and IMO the most expected outcome to me, lol.

My pipe dream wishes come true and it's somehow against all odds Waluigi or Eggman.

Octolings and I'd cry tears of happiness but lol Octolings aren't CP11. :dedede: i cri

If Sakurai is the most based man who ever lived it's Katamari Prince.

Last edited:

Divine Grace Maryse

Class of 1979
Premium
Hitotsu - Happy birthday Z25 Z25 !
Futatsu - To my main man Lamperouge Lamperouge ...elegant pfp ya have there. I would of rated it but KingofPhantoms beat me to it.
So****e, mittsu - I was planning on doing something of a "group picture" of sorts with y'all within 24 hours prior to the unveiling of the CP11. Seems some of y'all will leave, some of y'all remain here after that but I will continue through with it anyway. So, um...would anybody like that? :yoshi:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I’ve been thinking about Sora in smash recently.

I don’t think it’ll happen just because they’d have to go through Disney, and Disney is Disney.

But if it did, and they had to put in all the original elements while removing the Disney iconography…

What if they replaced it with smash iconography? Like how the punch out stage had the smash logo? I know Sora’s keyblade has a Mickey key chain, they could replace that with a smash ball maybe?

I dunno, just brain storming.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I don't care about League of Legends, but it would definitely give me something to talk about with my cousin who doesn't play Smash but at least at one point played LoL.

MooMew64

I’ve been thinking about Sora in smash recently.

I don’t think it’ll happen just because they’d have to go through Disney, and Disney is Disney.

But if it did, and they had to put in all the original elements while removing the Disney iconography…

What if they replaced it with smash iconography? Like how the punch out stage had the smash logo? I know Sora’s keyblade has a Mickey key chain, they could replace that with a smash ball maybe?

I dunno, just brain storming.
KH stan here:

That 100% would work and is even in lore with how his Keyblades work, so ye, that'd 100% be okay.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Futatsu - To my main man Lamperouge Lamperouge ...elegant pfp ya have there. I would of rated it but KingofPhantoms beat me to it.
So****e, mittsu - I was planning on doing something of a "group picture" of sorts with y'all within 24 hours prior to the unveiling of the CP11. Seems some of y'all will leave, some of y'all remain here after that but I will continue through with it anyway. So, um...would anybody like that? :yoshi:
Yes, I'd be down for seeing that group picture.

And thanks!

Noipoi

Howdy!
Hey I’m down.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Put me down :yoshi:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I'm down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom