• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Rumors are growing that Nintendo has a new Switch controller coming our way.
People think it's the N64 one, right? It's wishful thinking, but I would actually like an updated design with the N64. We all have to admit that the original design is completely ass. I really hope they're not like "Welp, here's your 1996-grade cheap plastic, squeaky D-Pads, and terrible button placements. That'll be 40 bucks. **** you and thank you for playing Nintendo Switch." because nostalgia.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
People think it's the N64 one, right? It's wishful thinking, but I would actually like an updated design with the N64. We all have to admit that the original design is completely ass. I really hope they're not like "Welp, here's your 1996-grade cheap plastic, squeaky D-Pads, and terrible button placements. **** you and thank you for playing Nintendo Switch." because nostalgia.
If it is indeed an N64 one, I all ask from them is to improve the analog stick.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I plan to watch Mortal Kombat Legends: Battle of the Realms within a few days.

But now I rewatch Scorpion's Revenge.
Done! Just as awesome as watching it the first time. Johnny Cage alone made this movie infinitely better than the 2021 live action movie.

Might be able to watch Battle of the Realms later today.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
N64 online sounds cool but it won’t have my favorite N64 game so I dunno man.
What N64 shovelware will they throw on there, I wonder? Like, what are some really bad titles they could realistically throw on there?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
This randomly came to mind while thinking about NASB, ideas for a WB animation platform fighter (one separate of CN Punch Time)
Animaniacs
-Yakko, Wakko & Dot (WB Water Tower)
-Pinky and the Brain (ACME Labs)

The Blue Falcon & Dynomutt
-Dynomutt (

DC Animated Universe
-Superman (Metropolis)
-Batman (Gotham City Rooftops)
-Wonder Woman (
-Aquaman (Atlantis)
-Joker (Arkham Asylum)
-Harley Quinn

Flintstones
-Fred Flintstone (Slate Rock and Gravel Company)

Hanna-Barbara
-Yogi Bear (Jellystone Park)
-Quick Draw McGraw
-Magilla Gorilla (The Banana Splits Show)
-Captain Caveman

Jetsons
-Rosie (Orbit City)

Looney Tunes
-Bugs Bunny (What’s Opera, Doc?)
-Daffy Duck (Duck Amuck)
-Wile E Coyote (Fast and Furry-ous)
-Marvin the Martian (Mars)
-Tasmanian Devil

Scooby Doo
-Scooby Doo (Haunted House)

Teen Titans
-Raven
-Cyborg (Titans Tower)

Tom & Jerry
-Tom & Jerry

Thundercats
-Lion-O (Cat's Lair)

Wacky Races
-Dastardly & Muttley (
Forgot to mention that there could also be an assist system similar to Punch Time with each character getting an assist from a different series like Superman with Iron Giant, Aquaman with Jabberjaw, Magilla with Beast Boy, etc.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I'm surprised that the Island of Sodor is safe despise having way too many crashes and incidents.
Makes me wonder how do they pay for all of this happening so much?
No idea. But I expect quite a lot (on some episodes) that will probably give the Fat Controller more headaches to deal with.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
so…Marvel likes to win
Shang-Chi & the Legend of the Ten Rings is doing very well so far within the box office so far as it currently made $152.67 million domestically. Combine it with the international total of $112 million, this makes its current worldwide total of $264.67 million. I believe it will most likely earn more this month where it should surpass the $300 million mark considering that there isn't much competition for the film.

There is still the Eternals that comes out on 5 November, Hawkeye which comes on Disney+ on 24 November and Spider-Man: No Way Home on 17 December.

Not sure if Venom: Let There Be Carnage counts, but so far I have seen some positive responses from fans who had attended a screening a few days ago in the United Kingdom.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I feel like out of all the Nintendo home consoles, N64 is the one I give the least of a **** about. Nintendo's too behind the times to add Gamecube. Wii would likely need a lot of re-adjusting from Infared to Gyro motion (un-sure how easy or difficult this would be) Granted, Mario 64, Startfox 64 and F-Zero X are still good titles. But I don't know if the former would even be added.

SNES has lot of games they should add, but haven't. (SkyBlazer, Final Fight 2, Final Fight 3, Run Saber, Rockman and Forte,) to name a few.

If we get Buck Bumble for N64, THEN we're talking!

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
The N64 is cool. Not the GoAT like a lotta people say IMO, but still a fantastic system.

That said...I think I'm not really that hyped, TBH? Most of its games have better counterparts nowdays (SM64 PC/DS, OoT 3D and MM 3D, Star Fox 64 3D, etc.), so I think I'm still gonna be a little bit whelmed.

THAT SAID, if they sell their own remake of the controller, heck yes gimme. I love that stupid thing: It's terrible and completely awful and I love it.

Althouuuuuuuughhhhhh if they wanna make me care...They could revive some of the N64's obscure 3D platformer library from 3rd parties. Now that would have my attention. :nifty:

That said, this is coming from NateDrake and IDK if I really take them that seriously anymore.

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
"We hope you enjoy N64 Online, releasing with only Dr. Mario 64. In the next Nintendo Direct, in around 7 months, we'll be bringing the exciting release of Wave Race 64 as well! However, please be aware that some of your favourite titles will not be playable with the N64 Online service, such as Super Mario 64 due to the release of Super Mario All Stars, and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, due to The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D still being available exclusively for the Nintendo 3DS."

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That said, if GB/GBC are collected together, that'll be something to look forward to.

Mario Land 1 and 2, Wario Land Trilogy, Mega Man World Series, Mega Man Xtreme, Dank ports of SF2 and SFA. Metroid 2, Donkey Kong 94, Bionic Commando, potentially Pokemon.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So, y’all recall how I got cast for that indie game alongside a few proffesional VAs? I finished my first session for the game! Specifically, for some extras! In addition to voicing one of the game’s bosses, you can hear me as some very angry audience members in the background of this boss battle.

Viqueen

Banned via Administration
That said, if GB/GBC are collected together, that'll be something to look forward to.

Mario Land 1 and 2, Wario Land Trilogy, Mega Man World Series, Mega Man Xtreme, Dank ports of SF2 and SFA. Metroid 2, Donkey Kong 94, Bionic Commando, potentially Pokemon.
Nintendo is too aware of the value of Pokemon to simply slap it on the service. If the classic games were on Switch in any capacity, they'd most likely go for $10 on the eShop with similar features and changes to the 3DS Virtual Console version, with additional connectivity with Pokemon Home.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Nintendo is too aware of the value of Pokemon to simply slap it on the service. If the classic games were on Switch in any capacity, they'd most likely go for $10 on the eShop with similar features and changes to the 3DS Virtual Console version, with additional connectivity with Pokemon Home.
Yeah, most likely. Well, who knows, maybe Pinball and the card game would get on there, lmao.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
They been winning for 6 decades staight. :nifty:
no reason to stop now
Shang-Chi & the Legend of the Ten Rings is doing very well so far within the box office so far as it currently made $152.67 million domestically. Combine it with the international total of $112 million, this makes its current worldwide total of $264.67 million. I believe it will most likely earn more this month where it should surpass the $300 million mark considering that there isn't much competition for the film.

There is still the Eternals that comes out on 5 November, Hawkeye which comes on Disney+ on 24 November and Spider-Man: No Way Home on 17 December.

Not sure if Venom: Let There Be Carnage counts, but so far I have seen some positive responses from fans who had attended a screening a few days ago in the United Kingdom.
there’s also Spidey & his Amazing Friends that has done good work for Disney Junior, and the mostly winning streak of their comics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom