• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Sin and punishment?

You mean Donkey Kong 64? :wario:

/s
"You'll get Pilotwings and then an 8 month drought and you'll like it!" - John Nintendo.

Was without internet for nearly a week so that's why I've been missing lol.
Glad you're doin' alright at least.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Noticed we're still waiting on that Direct...

Not that I mind too much since I would've missed catching it live (or at least without spoilers) given how I just got my jank turned back on today, but yeah. Next week for sure!

Hopefully

The homie returns :088:

I don’t mind if you take off for a while, just didn’t know if you were alright.
Yeah, I'm coo'.

And I wouldn't take off for a break without saying a little something at least.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Also Pixlepar who does get real information( like the Lets Go Pikachu and Eevee leaked screen before announcement) tweeted this:
Guess this means VB is coming because we'd never get themes.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I’m fairly certain this qualifies as like 6 dozen violations of the Geneva convention
No, but acting like the only crappy things in Superman 64 are flying through rings and Kryptonite fog is. I'm glad AVGN made that second review on the game to show there's more to its crappiness.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
No, but acting like the only crappy things in Superman 64 are flying through rings and Kryptonite fog is. I'm glad AVGN made that second review on the game to show there's more to its crappiness.
Not to mention a currently unfinished Protonjon Let’s Play that also showcases its issues

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Well, I tried dubbing over a bit of footage from a Pokemon short to practice ADR. As you may guess, emoting AND syncing your voice to lip flaps is very hard.

Also don't ask why I made Gengar sound like that cause I have no idea.
Noipoi Noipoi

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
indeed, and they still have Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur set for next year. It’s Loki pretty historic since it’s the first full on Marvel show to ever be on Disney Channel (instead of XD like most are…almost completely counted Big Hero 6…maybe I should?) and the first black animated series since Black Panther. Might even be the first black animated series Disney has had since Proud Family (tho I’ll have to look more into that one since…that can’t be possible after all these years…maybe)

D

Deleted member

Having an archive of all the art you’ve commissioned comes in handy when you want to change your avatar to something you’ve used before :yoshi:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Well, I tried dubbing over a bit of footage from a Pokemon short to practice ADR. As you may guess, emoting AND syncing your voice to lip flaps is very hard.

Also don't ask why I made Gengar sound like that cause I have no idea.
Noipoi Noipoi
Duuude this is my favorite Pokétoon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom