• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Updated that WB Toons Smash roster, anyone willing to indulge me on this?
Animaniacs
-Yakko, Wakko & Dot (WB Water Tower)
-Pinky and the Brain (ACME Labs)

Batman: The Brave and the Bold
-Aquaman (Atlantis) (Jabberjaw)

The Blue Falcon & Dynomutt
-Dynomutt (

DC Animated Universe
-Superman (Metropolis) (Iron Giant)
-Batman (Batcave)
-Wonder Woman (Themyscira)
-(DLC) Flash (JL Watchtower)
-Joker (Arkham Asylum)
-Harley Quinn (Gotham City Rooftops)

Flintstones
-Fred Flintstone (Slate Rock and Gravel Company)

Hanna-Barbara Classics
-Yogi Bear (Jellystone Park)
-Quick Draw McGraw (Old West)
-Magilla Gorilla (The Banana Splits Show) (Beast Boy)
-Captain Caveman (Peter Potamus’s Magic Flying Balloon)
-(DLC) Top Cat (Hoagy's Alley)

Jetsons
-Rosie (Orbit City)

Looney Tunes
-Bugs Bunny (What’s Opera, Doc?)
-Daffy Duck (Duck Amuck)
-Wile E Coyote (Fast and Furry-ous)
-Marvin the Martian (Mars)
-Tasmanian Devil

Scooby Doo
-Scooby Doo (Haunted House)
-(DLC) Shaggy Rogers

Teen Titans
-Raven (
-Cyborg (Titans Tower)

Tom & Jerry
-Tom & Jerry (

Thundercats
-Lion-O (Cat's Lair) (

Wacky Races
-Dastardly & Muttley (

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Oh also, I’ve been having hearing issues for the past two weeks, and we finally went to the doctor to get it fixed. Now everything sounds like, two or three times louder than I’m used to it sounding and it’s so jarring. Ya know that scene in Back To The Future where Marty McFly turns the amp all the way up, plays his guitar, and gets blasted back? That’s me right now. I got startled by the volume of someone saying “bye” to me.

My boy’s got simps now

View attachment 330541

They grow up so fast
Dude some people like, genuinely think I’m cool and enjoy my content and that’s just the weirdest **** to me. I just do dumb things in my recording booth, haha.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Got back to some Pokemon games I had stopped playing midway.

Honestly bewildered by some of the Pokemon on my team that I had completely forgotten about.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
You know what i hate about the generation 5 Pokedex?

It feels like theres way too many cool Pokemon who evolve at too high levels and it's really tedious getting them to level up like that.
If you're just filling out the Pokedex a lot of them can be obtained without needing to evolve them.

Noipoi

Howdy!

It feels like theres way too many cool Pokemon who evolve at too high levels and it's really tedious getting them to level up like that.
In the context of gen 5 you get these Pokémon at level 45, so it makes some sense to have them evolve at level 60. So you gotta work for it.

Take them out of gen 5 and stick them in an early game route, and suddenly its an awful experience.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
If you're just filling out the Pokedex a lot of them can be obtained without needing to evolve them.
Yeah but theres also people like me, who just wants some of these guys on his main in game in Black version itself but they only show up in late game.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Anyone like the show Community? Does it get funny? I watched the first few episodes and it wasn't bad but not particularly funny either. Oftentimes shows have weak starts (Parks and Rec).

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Anyone like the show Community? Does it get funny? I watched the first few episodes and it wasn't bad but not particularly funny either. Oftentimes shows have weak starts (Parks and Rec).
Haven’t watched it but planned to in future. I do know it’s considered a cult classic with a lot of fun episodes down the line.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Fulgore mains rise up.

Yeah, It's why Braviary wasn't on my team for any of my 3 runs of the game. Might switch it up if I play through it again tho. I still like Elektross though, cause a mono electric type with Levitate is kind of OD.

Still, no matter what I always take the Lilipup line and Emboar(I think for as much as I like Gen 5, its starters are the weakest)

I need a whole TMNT video moveset tho
Same, I want to see Leo and Mikey in action by people who know what they're doing.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Same, I want to see Leo and Mikey in action by people who know what they're doing.
surprising how we got no Mikey footage in a long time…all the Mikey side of the server has to live off of is random gifs and emotes of him plus “Dude, I Could Be Gaming” gifs and videos.

and my god do we need a good Leo gameplay video to make up for that absolute mauling the poor user took

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
An edgelord hottie, huh? I'm pleased. ^_^
Say what you will, but Sephiroth knows how to keep busy.

Joking aside, I hope people will like this game and that more and more Japanese developers use Rollback. I think Namco's the only bastion for the dreaded delay based netcode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom