• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
For those that are interested, Ren and Stimpy's moveset breakdown is out now. Since the game is out in a couple week, I'm guessing they are gonna pump these out almost daily.

Noipoi

Howdy!
For those that are interested, Ren and Stimpy's moveset breakdown is out now. Since the game is out in a couple week, I'm guessing they are gonna pump these out almost daily.

Holy **** the victory animation

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I had a whole ass nap dream where I saw an MCU movie strictly about Scarlet Witch. She destroyed some ****ers, brought Vision back, they got engaged (while for some reason Claw was inside of Vision’s new source of power and the bickered like a comedic duo), then they danced around with their kids until the post credit scene for legitly serious plot development and not in a fun way…as Thunderbolt Ross and his men were attacked by whatever the hell they were attacked by…

…then I ****ING WOKE UP AND REMEMBERED THAT WANDA AND VISION ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER ANYMORE AJWJWKAJJDFNBFDG
3DE5A83C-BE61-489F-A82D-B3175DB9FCA9.jpeg

**** having dreams that are too perfect to be real

osby

Smash Obsessed
I had a whole ass nap dream where I saw an MCU movie strictly about Scarlet Witch. She destroyed some ****ers, brought Vision back, they got engaged (while for some reason Claw was inside of Vision’s new source of power and the bickered like a comedic duo), then they danced around with their kids until the post credit scene for legitly serious plot development and not in a fun way…as Thunderbolt Ross and his men were attacked by whatever the hell they were attacked by…

…then I ****ING WOKE UP AND REMEMBERED THAT WANDA AND VISION ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER ANYMORE AJWJWKAJJDFNBFDG
View attachment 330614

You peered into the future and saw how we're going to get a movie adaptation of the Children's Crusade.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Ryuji being called a sexist pervert aside…
…Internet be doing the homie dirty
I bet half those people saying that are Morgana fans

D

Deleted member

Oh, what a great day! I'm gonna go shopping and grab some tow--

ALRIGHT YOU KNOW WHAT--
sus bath towels 😳

are those bath towels? I can't tell, image is too blurry

Last edited by a moderator:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

View attachment 330614

Klaw being inside Vision's head makes no sense but yet it makes some sense for some reason
View attachment 330616
this image brings me immense joy
Aurane Aurane irl

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh, what a great day! I'm gonna go shopping and grab some tow--

ALRIGHT YOU KNOW WHAT--
No one can escape the sus.

No one.
THe left. If you were to go with the right, the hair would have to be a darker orange, a blond or black or brown to match and not clash with the darker skin personally

Good goooooddd
Interesting. Gotta try out & see if it work, thank you for the feedback!

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

View attachment 330614

I think you got a precognitive sneak preview into the next Doctor Strange movie

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You know, I wasn't too sure about the previous dark skin one, but after taking Prof. Pump suggestion...
Screen Shot 09-17-21 at 09.57 PM.PNG
I dig it much more, still not sure yet if I use it in the story, but it's a good "what if" you could say.

D

Deleted member

r/deviouslick is a subreddit that exists now....

I’ve lost all my faith in humanity just by looking at the posts 💀

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
You peered into the future and saw how we're going to get a movie adaptation of the Children's Crusade.
5EEEA0C3-11D4-4565-A82C-5381264B4B1B.gif

you might be right…I have become Raven/Shulk
I bet half those people saying that are Morgana fans
or Ann fans due to the connections
Klaw being inside Vision's head makes no sense but yet it makes some sense for some reason
I probably should’ve realized it was a dream by then, but with WandaVision being a glorious thing, it just felt completely natural to me
I think you got a precognitive sneak preview into the next Doctor Strange movie
I have now learned that I am a mutant and/or a witch
41A1CF8F-5EBC-47B7-B0AC-3F530DA5DA3D.jpeg

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I'm so glad I graduated high school, I'd be pissed if my bathroom privledges were revoked because some dude stole an entire school bathroom for TikTok clout.
Im getting pissed off just looking at this **** on twitter, fam

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom