• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Klonoa and the Tasmanian Devil do be vibing tho
So true! Oh also, we've started working on the first comic. I finished the script a lot quicker than I thought I would, and I'm actually pretty happy with how it turned out.

It was my first Ghibli movie as a kid. I was watching TV and it came on and my sister asked if i really wanted to watch it and it was bloody and I said "yeah, I do"

And thats how a Ghibli fan was born
I don't even remember how I became a Ghibli fan. We just watched Nausicaa Of The Valley Of The Wind one day, and wanted to see more of that. Honestly, that film has stuck with me, and has served as a major inspiration for my comic, haha.

Noipoi

Howdy!
So true! Oh also, we've started working on the first comic. I finished the script a lot quicker than I thought I would, and I'm actually pretty happy with how it turned out.

I don't even remember how I became a Ghibli fan. We just watched Nausicaa Of The Valley Of The Wind one day, and wanted to see more of that. Honestly, that film has stuck with me, and has served as a major inspiration for my comic, haha.
Aw dude this looks sick!

Kinda makes me want to start on the at comic I’ve been wanting to make for a while

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I've been seeing this stupid Tiktok trend where kids take soap dispensers, stalls and even entire frigging urinals or toilets.

Something called Devious Licking and school bathrooms are being shut down from this.
(No wonder Tiktok used to be good but went downhill)

Edit: First milk crates and now this

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I've been seeing this stupid Tiktok trend where kids take soap dispensers, stalls and even entire frigging urinals or toilets.

Something called Devious Licking and school bathrooms are being shut down from this.
(No wonder Tiktok used to be good but went downhill)

Edit: First milk crates and now this
Look, we can slander the Devious Licks, but no Milk Crate slander on my watch

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Got round to transferring Pokemon to Home. Figured I might as well have them in back up purgatory rather than 3DS cartridge purgatory. After that and a few trades it's only a few legendaries I need to complete the national dex.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Updated that WB Toons Smash roster, anyone willing to indulge me on this?
Animaniacs
-Yakko, Wakko & Dot (WB Water Tower)
-Pinky and the Brain (ACME Labs)

Batman: The Brave and the Bold
-Aquaman (Atlantis) (Jabberjaw)

The Blue Falcon & Dynomutt
-Dynomutt (

DC Animated Universe
-Superman (Metropolis) (Iron Giant)
-Batman (Batcave)
-Wonder Woman (Themyscira)
-(DLC) Flash (JL Watchtower)
-Joker (Arkham Asylum)
-Harley Quinn (Gotham City Rooftops)

Flintstones
-Fred Flintstone (Slate Rock and Gravel Company)

Hanna-Barbara Classics
-Yogi Bear (Jellystone Park)
-Quick Draw McGraw (Old West)
-Magilla Gorilla (The Banana Splits Show) (Beast Boy)
-Captain Caveman (Peter Potamus’s Magic Flying Balloon)
-(DLC) Top Cat (Hoagy's Alley)

Jetsons
-Rosie (Orbit City)

Looney Tunes
-Bugs Bunny (What’s Opera, Doc?)
-Daffy Duck (Duck Amuck)
-Wile E Coyote (Fast and Furry-ous)
-Marvin the Martian (Mars)
-Tasmanian Devil

Scooby Doo
-Scooby Doo (Haunted House)
-(DLC) Shaggy Rogers

Teen Titans
-Raven (
-Cyborg (Titans Tower)

Tom & Jerry
-Tom & Jerry (

Thundercats
-Lion-O (Cat's Lair) (

Wacky Races
-Dastardly & Muttley (
Was really excited then saw Hannah Barbera and no Cartoon Network and was like “no”

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
So I can’t get the whole Mega Man movie thing out of my head so if anyone would indulge me in talking about ideas for what an ideal movie would be like, I’d appreciate the help.

So does this sound so far?

-Zach Callison as Mega Man/Rock (voice for a CGI character who’s design is Sonic/Detective Pikachu level accurate)

-Peter Capaldi as Dr. Wily (Live action)

Noipoi

Howdy!
So I can’t get the whole Mega Man movie thing out of my head so if anyone would indulge me in talking about ideas for what an ideal movie would be like, I’d appreciate the help.

-Zach Callison as Mega Man/Rock (voice for a CGI character who’s design is Sonic/Detective Pikachu level accurate)

I dunno what a Peter Capaldi is but I looked him up and he seems alright. Give em a stache, you’re good to go. Finn Mega Man seems about right.

John Goodman Dr. Light?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Was really excited then saw Hannah Barbera and was like “no”
I take it you haven’t seen Jellystone on CN or HBO Max yet.

I dunno what a Peter Capaldi is but I looked him up and he seems alright. Give em a stache, you’re good to go. Finn Mega Man seems about right.

John Goodman Dr. Light?
Not a Doctor Who fan?

Also that’s Steven, not Finn.

Goodman seems a bit typecast here, but I do think that an actor who’d fit as Santa would be perfect for Light

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Not a fan of that. It’s one thing for when they’re furry animal characters. Fine. But he’s a robot meant to be modeled after a human being. When humans look one way in his universe (as evidence by the live action actors) then why would he be different? Just make the whole movie animated.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Nope.

Also. No. CN characters or Captain Planet when they’re owned by WB seems like a missed opportunity.
Both of them are in their own fighting game already.

Not a fan of that. It’s one thing for when they’re furry animal characters. Fine. But he’s a robot meant to be modeled after a human being. When humans look one way in his universe (as evidence by the live action actors) then why would he be different? Just make the whole movie animated.
But he’s a robot. He doesn’t have to adhere to normal human design and proportion. Not to mention with competent design and rendering he’d wouldn’t be out of place no matter how you design him since he’s intended to be a machine.

Also I feel like it could be worked into the plot of Light creating designing him and the other robots as they are so they appear a lot friendlier and get people to be more trusting and accepting of them.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Deltarune Chapter 2 hasn't even been out for a minute and Toby's itch.io page has already crashed, Lmao.
Me who bought Undertale in December 2020 and hasn't touched it yet
View attachment 330658
I still need to finish the game.

I speed ran the whole thing a few years back but I never actually beat Asgore.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

me frantically trying to figure out how to get Deltarune to run on my chromebook as fast as possible be like:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Gaster took over the Undertale Twitter account again.

starts shizposting in wingdings

anyway I really want to play but I also thought maybe I could wait ‘til Monday or Tuesday and record it for Youtube (I have to wait ‘til Monday to record because I’m visiting my Grandma’s for the weekend), so idk. Maybe I’ll just play it because too much hype.

edit: yeah I’m just gonna play it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom