• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Good morning.

I think I'll hold off on playing Deltarune chapter 2 until I'm done with SMRPG, which could take a while.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I KNOW RIGHT?

IT TOOK MY EXPECTATION AND SEND THEM TO ****ING VENUS.

It was legitimately one of the funniest gaming experiences I’ve ever had. Holy **** it was hysterical. Queen is incredible, Berdly and his gamer jokes were hilarious, Susie’s reactions, Asgore’s exchange with Sans. The robot boys. It’s all so damn funny.

It looks really pretty too. Some of it reminded me of the genesis Sonic games, honestly.

I could do a whole right up if everything else I love, but it’s late so I’ll hold off. One thing I will note is I’m not big on Noelle. She’s nice, but she isn’t too interesting to me aside from her seemingly tragic family life. Maybe she’ll get better in the next chapters.

…That will release in 2032 :wario:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

It was legitimately one of the funniest gaming experiences I’ve ever had. Holy **** it was hysterical. Queen is incredible, Berdly and his gamer jokes were hilarious, Susie’s reactions, Asgore’s exchange with Sans. The robot boys. It’s all so damn funny.

It looks really pretty too. Some of it reminded me of the genesis Sonic games, honestly.

I could do a whole right up if everything else I love, but it’s late so I’ll hold off. One thing I will note is I’m not big on Noelle. She’s nice, but she isn’t too interesting to me aside from her seemingly tragic family life. Maybe she’ll get better in the next chapters.

…That will release in 2032 :wario:
WAIT, THERE'S A THING WITH ASGORE?

OH NO, I MISSED IT.

also, aww, I actually quite liked Noelle here, her reactions to the Dark World stuff & clumsiness overall made her one of the funniest character for me, especialyl when she strangled Berdy to almost death with a godtier expressino on her face. Though hey, I can understand that type of character not being for everyone.

Aside that from that tho, yeah, whole thing was hilarious & really well made. Definitly worth the wait.

Also THAT BONUS BOSS THO, IDK WHY THE THING BEFORE IT IS SO MUCH HARDER, BUT DANG THAT BOSS WAS A TRIP AND A HALF.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
this is why I love the TF2 community
Fun fact; Those are actually Hammer brush models, not .mdl files.

Speaking of TF2, downloads for multiple mods have been taken down, but interestingly, not because of any legal troubles. In fact, according to said mod teams, there’s absolutely nothing to worry about. My theory?
Valve just put up a big “Help Wanted” sign and went to fans who know how to fiddle with the game’s code. Wishful thinking is still thinking.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
bruuuuuuh, DR Chap.2 ending is such a game changer.

The fact that Kris might be The Knight & the fact Ralsei as been acting quite sus here and there make you really wonder how things are gonna turn out next.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Only Pokemon I need for the Galar Pokedex is Aromatisse.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also the sprites work is freakin' GODLIKE.

Like Holy ****, I want to have all those new sprites for myself, they're so good. Toby, Temmie & their team went above & beyond on this one compared to DR Chapter 1 & especially Undertale.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I've binge-watched all three of Disney Pixar's Cars movies today which just like any of the other films that I was not able to watch in the past. Felt that the 1st and the 3rd ones were enjoyable and as for the 2nd, probably not my favourite.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Kung Fu Panda 3 is the only one in the trilogy that I haven't watched, but I hear people say it's nowhere near as good as the first two.
Though the same people say the same thing about How to Train Your Dragon 3 so idk how reliable they are since I love that movie.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Pfp change time to Kurumi from Date A Live. An anime perfectly that falls into my category of "I would love it and finished it if it wasn't a for a major issue I have." list.
With about 10 others on it.

Also:

2btrl4tybtz51.jpg

Or an IRL talk to someone I like or a teleporter or a visit to somewhere new but I know my hometown too bloody well to not visit anywhere new.
I should hurry the beep up and get into driving lessons.

Get a moped.

Motorbikes look too dangerous and fast for me.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Good morning, everyone! How's it hanging?
Starting to feel way better actually.

Yesterday I had another session with the psychologist and spent the evening with some friends, so I'm feeling more calm.

And today I helped out my college friend regarding the emotional tension she had involving a shady person who was messing up with the dog caretaking place she works in during the Saturdays. She gets really happy whenever I help her out with anything.

So yeah, everything seems to be going well this weekend.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well, I finished Deltarune Chapter 2! FREAKING LOVED IT!
Have you fought Mettaton NEO 2.0 Electric Boogaloo?

That, and what are you thoughts on Chapter 2 & think you can tag me when you post videos of you playing it?

I better see Twitter simping for Spamton ASAP.
Yes PLEASE.

THIS DUDE WAS SO OUT OF NOWHERE, BUT HE SOMEHOW MANAGED TO STEAL THE SHOW LIKE JEVIL.

I NEED FANART OF THIS DUDE ASAP.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Have you fought Mettaton NEO 2.0 Electric Boogaloo?

That, and what are you thoughts on Chapter 2 & think you can tag me when you post videos of you playing it?

Yes PLEASE.

THIS DUDE WAS SO OUT OF NOWHERE, BUT HE SOMEHOW MANAGED TO STEAL THE SHOW LIKE JEVIL.

I NEED FANART OF THIS DUDE ASAP.
I learned about Mettaton NEO 2.0 Electric Boogaloo, like, fifteen minutes ago when I friend told me. I’ll be sure to fight him on my second run, though!

As for Chapter 2 as a whole? I. LOVED. IT. Maybe it’s just me, but I enjoyed this LEAGUES more than I enjoyed chapter 1. Queen is much more entertaining than King, in my opinion. also cause she didn’t just appear ‘till the end. So that’s one thing for starters. Second off, Noelle and Susie kinda felt ”good” but nothing “crazy good” in the first chapter for me personally, but man they seriously shine here, as do the other characters. I dunno why, I just enjoyed the writing and humor in this chapter so much more than I enjoyed the first chapter’s. And seeing Berdly at peak loser is also super entertaining.

I’m about to edit the Deltarune video, so I’ll let ya know when it’s up. If anyone else wants to be tagged, lemme know.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
Starting to feel way better actually.

Yesterday I had another session with the psychologist and spent the evening with some friends, so I'm feeling more calm.

And today I helped out my college friend regarding the emotional tension she had involving a shady person who was messing up with the dog caretaking place she works in during the Saturdays. She gets really happy whenever I help her out with anything.

So yeah, everything seems to be going well this weekend.
That is great to hear!

If I may ask, though, what happened in the recent past that made you upset or depressed?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Pfp change time to Kurumi from Date A Live. An anime perfectly that falls into my category of "I would love it and finished it if it wasn't a for a major issue I have." list.
With about 10 others on it.

Also:

View attachment 330706

Or an IRL talk to someone I like or a teleporter or a visit to somewhere new but I know my hometown too bloody well to not visit anywhere new.
I should hurry the beep up and get into driving lessons.

Get a moped.

Motorbikes look too dangerous and fast for me.
I want to hug you so badly

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I learned about Mettaton NEO 2.0 Electric Boogaloo, like, fifteen minutes ago when I friend told me. I’ll be sure to fight him on my second run, though!

As for Chapter 2 as a whole? I. LOVED. IT. Maybe it’s just me, but I enjoyed this LEAGUES more than I enjoyed chapter 1. Queen is much more entertaining than King, in my opinion. also cause she didn’t just appear ‘till the end. So that’s one thing for starters. Second off, Noelle and Susie kinda felt ”good” but nothing “crazy good” in the first chapter for me personally, but man they seriously shine here, as do the other characters. I dunno why, I just enjoyed the writing and humor in this chapter so much more than I enjoyed the first chapter’s. And seeing Berdly at peak loser is also super entertaining.

I’m about to edit the Deltarune video, so I’ll let ya know when it’s up. If anyone else wants to be tagged, lemme know.
Gotcha, can't wait to see your experience with it!

Also, yeah, Chapter 2 basically felt like a upgrade in more way than one compared to chapter 1, like you can really tell this time, now that Toby wasn't solo/in a very small team & having to figure out just how Deltarune should look/work/play, he basically went banana & I love it.

For the Queen, well, like you say, she had alot more screentime compared to The King to show off, so idk if it's fair to compare them in a sense. Though I will say that I like her more, the fact The King hasn't been put on a bus & that we get to know more about him in Chapter 2, even if it's small, really did alot for me.

Finally, for Noelle, she also didn't have much screentime in Chapter 1 to really show her best quality, and i'm very glad Chapter 2 fixed that. Susie tho, to me, was already one of the highlight of Deltarune cast, so seeing getting EVEN MORE love & expansion on her character was a treat. Tho I hope Ralsei will get soon a big chapter focused on him, fluffy boy is still a joy to see, but there's definitly more going on with him.

Overall though, yeah, Chapter 2 surpassed my expectations & I hope Toby & his crew can feel proud of themselves on that one. Deltarune is slowy becoming it's own beast & I can't wait to see more content made about it, including yours. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom