• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Just got Dragon Ball FighterZ. I don't have much experience with traditional fighting games, so this will be entry point to the genre. I'm not the biggest Dragon Ball fan, but a friend of mine did recommend it as a starting point when I asked what's a good fighting game to start with.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Welp, I finally picked up Skyward Sword HD.

Hopefully I have an easier time getting into it now than I did with the original back when it came out, although I think the button controls will help tremendously.
Bro I dunno wtf happened. I played the first two hours and I didn’t give a ****. Played the rest of the game, fell in love.

****’s weird.

I probably won’t play it again for a long ass time though. You got me ****ed up if you think I’m fighting the Imprisoned again anytime soon.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I want to hug you so badly
Thankfully social distancing is a thing. JK.

Just a bit mentally rough my friend. Can't use the internet outside of like three sites without getting anxious as hell. Wasn't cycling great on the bike either today. And just been in a low mood the past few days since that massive cycle.

Well at least I bought a new book and a can of Monster so it's all eh.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
So 11 years ago as of today, Marvel Vs Capcom 3 had a ton of great reveals that include this:

This really makes me want another Marvel Vs Capcom game in the future and I really miss having these kind of reveals which were one of the highlights of the Tokyo Game Show.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Oh man.

Seagulls are so annoying.

There's like 10 of them outside my back garden cause some kid is throwing chips and they are like screaming as if the end times are near. And the neighbour's Shin Tzu's are going berserk as well.

Honestly man.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
My hands tremble to much for me to draw a line lol
TBH I only draw without stabilizers or smoothing depending on the brush or if it's the sketch phase.

Lineart or anything that needs precision? Better believe I'll use all the help I can get, I have slightly shaky hands too, lol.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Oh man.

Seagulls are so annoying.

There's like 10 of them outside my back garden cause some kid is throwing chips and they are like screaming as if the end times are near. And the neighbour's Shin Tzu's are going berserk as well.

Honestly man.
Seagulls are winged rats.

I use the ferry to go to school so I'm not looking forward to dealing with them every day.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Just got Dragon Ball FighterZ. I don't have much experience with traditional fighting games, so this will be entry point to the genre. I'm not the biggest Dragon Ball fan, but a friend of mine did recommend it as a starting point when I asked what's a good fighting game to start with.
It's very easy to get into given that all the inputs are quarter circle inputs (hadoken, tatsu)

Blackhearts

Smash Cadet
Even if I'm at level 16 now and elevated since then, I can't wait to play next year again with Flip Dash Z. Players have gotten much tougher in this community to where it's gloves off from now on.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I've been playing some Yokai watch again.
And I've spent the better part of Two days trying to get the Moogle to join my party.
The RNG Is so bad in this run, Jesús Christ.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Tonight is the final time Family Guy airs on Adult Swim.

What episode did they decided to end it all with? The one where is Stewie is pregnant with Brian's baby.

yeah...

Dark Witch Maryse

Class of 1979
Premium

Un-be-****ing-lievable! I mostly come to this thread to sit down, shut up, and enjoy what transpires. I also spend most of my time playing the Forum Games and preaching God's word via Profile Posts and this happens? Pokelego999 Pokelego999 is quite the benefactor here, ain't he? Well, as I am no longer really paying attention to my reaction score this time around, I do not mind it anyway.

But yeah, no dirty tricks from me this time. Gonna shoot for the "Friends with everyone" achievement...the honest and proper way. Gotta remember to just say what I need to say and leave.

Thank y'all for listening to me! :bowser:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
So I started playing DBFZ
It's fun, even though I have no idea what I'm doing most of the time. Also, the game has similar physics to SF2 but it feels tolerable here for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom