• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Ok, I was saving this for the moment the Social Thread was more quiet, but since I am about to have dinner and sleep I may as well do It now.

Ok, so remember that college friend who I kissed while watching Suicide Squad? And how I was talking earlier about helping her out with a problem regarding the dog caretaking place she sometimes works in? There's more stuff to say about the later and I'll try my best to word It all out properly.

Ok, so she is having this problem with someone who used to be a volunteer there who became really toxic. Said person is breaking a lot of infrastructures, messing with the dogs there and even stealing donations from other people such as blankets.
So I was talking with her about all that, and before finishing the conversation I told her about how she could fully count with me for anything needed (including money and such) and that she is such a genuine and kind person she doesn't deserve to be dealing with such a shady person... And after that she sent me the biggest heart emote someone has ever given me.

Hours later we talked about going to watch Candyman together one day of this coming week and while doing so she was sometimes sending emotes with lots of hearts. More than she used to even.

... I am tempted to think something but I don't want to claim anything yet. Gonna keep ya'll updated if something else as big happens.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Do you think Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl will have a new form?

After all, Crystal was the last time a mainline Pokémon game didn't introduce a new Pokémon and/or form.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Ok, I was saving this for the moment the Social Thread was more quiet, but since I am about to have dinner and sleep I may as well do It now.

Ok, so remember that college friend who I kissed while watching Suicide Squad? And how I was talking earlier about helping her out with a problem regarding the dog caretaking place she sometimes works in? There's more stuff to say about the later and I'll try my best to word It all out properly.

Ok, so she is having this problem with someone who used to be a volunteer there who became really toxic. Said person is breaking a lot of infrastructures, messing with the dogs there and even stealing donations from other people such as blankets.
So I was talking with her about all that, and before finishing the conversation I told her about how she could fully count with me for anything needed (including money and such) and that she is such a genuine and kind person she doesn't deserve to be dealing with such a shady person... And after that she sent me the biggest heart emote someone has ever given me.

Hours later we talked about going to watch Candyman together one day of this coming week and while doing so she was sometimes sending emotes with lots of hearts. More than she used to even.

... I am tempted to think something but I don't want to claim anything yet. Gonna keep ya'll updated if something else as big happens.

It only makes sense that she likes you given how swell of a person you are.

Noipoi

Howdy!

That’s your big Chad energy at work bro
6AD68550-AF3C-4FB1-845D-3E10BD2F5942.png

You’re irresistible

Noipoi

Howdy!

After all, Crystal was the last time a mainline Pokémon game didn't introduce a new Pokémon and/or form.
Nah, I’m thinking this’ll be the first Pokémon game in years to not introduce any new Pokémon or forms.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The pro at Pokémon Brillant Diamond with all the unlockables from the Sinnoh Underground and 100 flags when they come raid another lair:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Speaking of BDS

Pokémon games used to have the Pokémon’s footprint listed in the Pokedex. In gen 6, a terrible atrocity was committed.

They removed the feature.

But now, in BDSP:
View attachment 330738

THEY’RE BACK ******* YEAH BEST GAME 2021 BAYBEEEEEE
Noi I find this excitement about feet to be very concerning

D

Deleted member

Speaking of BDS

Pokémon games used to have the Pokémon’s footprint listed in the Pokedex. In gen 6, a terrible atrocity was committed.

But now, in BDSP:
View attachment 330738

Noi I find this excitement about feet to be very concerning
Gwen when she is at math classes and needs to translate meters to feets:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

I personally am doubting at, as with only two months to release, unless we get a surprise presents, they would have shown it off in the most recent presents.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Can’t you request different shoes or something? Tell em you gotta medical condition.

Feethurtlikehell-itis.
I have different shoes. But I wore horrible ones for the job yesterday and my feet are already injured. Aside from buying arch supports (which I will after I get my first paycheck) there’s nothing else I can do. It’s not like I can rollerskate around picking up people’s orders. This is Target. Not Sonic.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So guys.

Did one more photo from God of War today.

God of War_20210915185711.jpg

Yes.

I like my vignettes. **** you leave me alone. I've feelings too, ok?

Gonna post my 10 favourites of mine from a bunch of games tonight. Give me something while working on story.

"Video games ain't art"

Me:

View attachment 330742
Posts it right before me showing one.

1631999382596.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Speaking of BDS

But now, in BDSP:
View attachment 330738

1631999936847.png

When are they gonna give Diglett and Dugtrio their footprints smh

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Nah, I’m thinking this’ll be the first Pokémon game in years to not introduce any new Pokémon or forms.
That would be nice. No new forms, no Pokemon from future titles of DP.

Just Gen 4 and below. Maybe some regional forms. No Landorus. Back to the good old times where almost 500 Pokemon was ****ing enough.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Now these jokes are naturally up my way to take the piss out of the Brits (or the mainlanders as I call them) considering the part I am from. You know, like the ******* son of the four countries.

However, I can't be bothered. And honest to god, like a natural instinct don't think many of the Brits here are as fond of me. Here! Yous can't even explain if Northern Ireland is a country and what flag it has. And I can't only take the piss out of the English specifically. Can't be rude to the Welsh and Scottish.

So.

I'm going back to watching K-On.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom