• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Unpopular opinion time: The live-action Scooby-Doo movies suck and are bad movies. They turned the gang into mean-spirited and horrible people notably of the way they treated Scrappy having abandoned him in the middle of nowhere (Granted it doesn't justify in him trying to get revenge and kill them). Fact remains though the real mystery gang we all know from the cartoons would never do that. They were nothing like the Mystery Gang we all know and love from the actual cartoons.

Yes I know that one reference in Mystery Incorporated but that's all it was and nothing more.

That said, I'm glad that planned 3rd film was scrapped. These movies didn't deserve to exist, never should have been made to begin with and tarnished what made Scooby-Doo a great series.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
How is there not an AU novel or movie where when we first sent a rover to Mars it landed in the middle of a bustling populated city. And our first ever interstellar conflict was not over resources or ideals, but a goddamn parking ticket.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
@
Unpopular opinion time: The live-action Scooby-Doo movies suck and are bad movies. They turned the gang into mean-spirited and horrible people notably of the way they treated Scrappy having abandoned him in the middle of nowhere (Granted it doesn't justify in him trying to get revenge and kill them). Fact remains though the real mystery gang we all know from the cartoons would never do that. They were nothing like the Mystery Gang we all know and love from the actual cartoons.

Yes I know that one reference in Mystery Incorporated but that's all it was and nothing more.

That said, I'm glad that planned 3rd film was scrapped. These movies didn't deserve to exist, never should have been made to begin with and tarnished what made Scooby-Doo a great series.
I don’t think that’s as hot of a take as you believe
A7FBCD2F-3A5F-4B1E-96CE-12D7634BDF9D.jpeg
ACF8A531-BE93-4E7B-A880-891021F36175.jpeg

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Saw this on Reddit and got a chuckle out of it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Metroid/comments/pjrvhc
Tagging the Metroid boys: @Jotadé Metal Shop X Metal Shop X @Aetheri
Wait, you mean it isn't how Metroid is meant to played?
It’s all come down to this…
And that’s that! Thank you all for taking this ride with me, I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed making it. But now it’s done, and if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna take a well deserved rest.
Son, there's a reason you were once my best employee (cue flashback pic)
why did i made this flashback.png

Even if Smash Speculation end on a bitter note, you and your comics has offered us some excellent moment that we won't soon forgets. Drawing is hard like I said before, but you did very best on this comic, and I got say, the coloring here on those few pages is B-eautiful.~ Oh and the jokes are funny as all heck

Brief, thanks again for everything and-

-see ending-

Nia_wut.png

YOU son of a AMOGUS.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I am going to lose my mind. This has just been freaking amazing. :yeahboi:

Seriously though, thank you soooo much for taking time out of your day to do this, Noi. Once again, your artistic skill and humor has really shown through here dude. I love it.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
G'morning gamesters.
Well, might as well get this out of the way.
Jigglypuff is dead
Good
Dude. DUDE! THAT WAS ****ING AMAZING!
Those DBZ references were amazing. I especially loved the Yamcha pose.
Also, I don't think it's gonna happen, but it would be absolutely hysterical if the final character turns out to be amogus man.
This entire comic was incredible all the way through, but this was my favorite part by far. Great job.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I hate myself for not seeing that ending coming.

Dude, this was freaking incredible, and I thought it was a nice artistic choice to have the final battle in color. Loved all the little references you stuck in, too.

Also:

IMG_20210908_040929.jpg

Get your grimey ass hands off me, TheMightyP TheMightyP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom