• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I curse you. You are now forced into the life of the last game protagonist you controlled. Now go on. Introduce yourself.
I logged into Arknights today so...

I'm an amnesiac goofball who tries to eat other people's pets when they're not looking and works as a strategist for a private military force masquerading as a pharmaceutical company.

The world's geological structure may or may not be actively trying to kill all humans but my job has better benefits than most IRL companies so I'll take it.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Spoiler regarding the latest What If...?

How the **** did Thanos get infected? Dude had 5 of the stones including the reality. He easily could have just used that to turn all the infected back to normal before any of them had a chance of biting him.

Not to mention factoring in how durable he is. Most notably his fight with Tony on Titan only barely getting a scratch on him which Thanos said "All that for just a drop of blood". It took Stormbreaker to actually hurt the guy.

Even if it was Hank Pym I don't think his teeth would be able to get through Thanos' skin.

The fact to the virus is so far still on earth.

Yeah I call bull**** on this.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Spoiler regarding the latest What If...?

How the **** did Thanos get infected? Dude had 5 of the stones including the reality. He easily could have just used that to turn all the infected back to normal before any of them had a chance of biting him.

Not to mention factoring in how durable he is. Most notably his fight with Tony on Titan only barely getting a scratch on him which Thanos said "All that for just a drop of blood". It took Stormbreaker to actually hurt the guy.

Even if it was Hank Pym I don't think his teeth would be able to get through Thanos' skin.

The fact to the virus is so far still on earth.

Yeah I call bull**** on this.
He was distracted by getting the Time Stone, put it into his gauntlet, and then it turned out that the Cull Obsidian zombie wasn't as dead as we thought and bit Thanos? I can't remember if we saw Cull Obsidian get turned into bone or not. Alternatively, someone like Corvus Glaive could have been zombified, cut Thanos with his weapon, and from there, it wouldn't take much for Thanos to be infected, especially when Thanos has never seen a zombie movie and is unaware of how quickly the infection can take effect.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
OK so I thought Dragon Maid has 10 episodes for some reason.

Turns out it was 12.

Still this week's episode is probably one of the most wholesome I've seen from KyoAni. It was so good.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Hadn't had too many issues with Colors Ultimate yet but the Wisp music seems to keep cutting out. Also, I find it quite odd how they removed the Planet Wisp remixes just to sell them as DLC...although I was honestly quite pleased to hear the original tracks in their place since that's what I prefer lol.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So while watching Dragon Maid I was looking over at my dad who was watching all those fake/overdramatic contest shows clips like American Idol, Britain's Got Talent etc. It is so cringe and no wonder why some of those clickbait YouTubers act like that.

I mean you look at the sob stories. Too overdramatic (and purposefully dramatized) and you know what? I thought of my own.

Judge: "So what's your talent?"
Contestant: "Juggling Cats."
Judge: "And what's your story then?"
Contestant: "The events of my life are quite inconsequential.
All the Judges: "Please tell us!"

Contestant: "Very well. Where do I begin?
My father was a relentlessly self-improving cart owner from Slovakia with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 19-year-old German hipster named Chloe, with webbed hands. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented peanut butter. Sometimes he would accuse ducks of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Pyongyang, bobsleigh lessons. In the spring, we'd make meat belts. When I was insolent, I was forced to slap fish for two days and beaten with a swordfish. Pretty standard really. At the age of 12, I received my first scribe. At the age of 14, a Taoist named Denny ritualistically shaved my tabby cats. There really is nothing like a shorn pet. It's creepy. I suggest you try it."

Yes it was based off Austin Powers. That was the point of the joke.

Last edited:

Dark Witch Maryse

Class of 1979
Premium
An upcoming Spirit Event heralding in the Gamecube's twentieth anniversary, which is around the corner...if y'all want. :lucina:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
OK so I thought Dragon Maid has 10 episodes for some reason.

Turns out it was 12.

Still this week's episode is probably one of the most wholesome I've seen from KyoAni. It was so good.
I hardly watch recent anime, but I'm definitely gonna watch Dragon Maid season 2 when it's done. I saw the first season soon after it aired and thought it was pretty good. And it helps that I have a thing for dragons.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
imagine claiming an actor is playing someone they’re not…
…tho I still do miss his Spider-Man
Edit: why do me dumbass always forget replied tweets keep the og?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom