• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerCage

Smash Master
I curse you. You are now forced into the life of the last game protagonist you controlled. Now go on. Introduce yourself.
I am Ryunosuke Naruhodo, a student of English turned defense lawyer practicing in Great Britain.
I'm also living in the attic of the "Great Detective" Herlock Sholmes.
Now if you can excuse me, I got to the Old Bailey and defend my client from the Reaper.

An upcoming Spirit Event heralding in the Gamecube's twentieth anniversary, which is around the corner...if y'all want. :lucina:

No new spirits, right?

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Looking at the success of Shang-Chi, it really does make me wonder whether Warner Bros. missed an opportunity to bring Ryan Choi aka Atom further within the DCEU if the Snyder cut was released instead of the Whedon cut?

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It’s gonna take a lot of skill to beat this guy. Ya dig?
It did take alot skills.

Because I JUST BEATED IT ON MY THIRD TRY WITH FULL HEALTH AT THE END.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

AND GUESS WHAT, NOW THAT I BEATED HIM, I HAVE:

- THE SUPER MISSILES

- THE PLASMA BEAM

- THE GRAVITY SUIT

- THE SCREW ATTACK

AND AT LAST, THE MOTHER****ING POWER BOMBS

MMMMMMMMMHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

ULTIMATE SAMUS AFGDFKJFJFDJKSDKDSK2.png

DSDSJIFFFFFFFFFNIJJODJAAAAAAAAFDSKFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADFSJNSJKJSDJKDJ

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS

LET'S ****ING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
It did take alot skills.

- THE SUPER MISSILES

- THE PLASMA BEAM

- THE GRAVITY SUIT

- THE SCREW ATTACK

MMMMMMMMMHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

View attachment 329707

Now do it on Fusion Mode. I'm gonna have a fun time seeing as those sentry bots can OHKO me lmao

Noipoi

Howdy!
It did take alot skills.

- THE SUPER MISSILES

- THE PLASMA BEAM

- THE GRAVITY SUIT

- THE SCREW ATTACK

View attachment 329707

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS

Skippity bop mmm dada

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Now do it on Fusion Mode. I'm gonna have a fun time seeing as those sentry bots can OHKO me lmao
I see what you're doing here.

Still, I ain't going to pay a difficulty mode that probably border on cheap difficulty at time lol.

I will play AM2R on Hard tho, and from what I remember, this game ain't easy either, and better yet, you don't need to pay a Amiibo to get a harder difficulty. or pay this game at all for that matter.

Will say tho i'm quite curious how your experience with Fusion Mode is going to be. Especially when it come to certains to some Metroids & Bosses.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I see what you're doing here.

Still, I ain't going to pay a difficulty mode that probably border on cheap difficulty at time lol.

I will play AM2R on Hard tho, and from what I remember, this game ain't easy either, and better yet, you don't need to pay a Amiibo to get a harder difficulty. or pay this game at all for that matter.

Will say tho i'm quite curious how your experience with Fusion Mode is going to be. Especially when it come to certains to some Metroids & Bosses.
Early Metroid OHKOd me but I now have 4 Energy Tanks and nearly 100 missles, Lightning Armour ****ing saves my ass all the time as Aeon costs don't seem to multiply on Fusion mode, the Fusion Suit itself looks really nice too, especially as the garish puke yellow colour isn't in the game

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
All I need now is to get Da Baby™ to start my quest to 100% on this save file.

Mah god this game is so freakin fun, even if I died stupidely to a enemy once.

Will say tho that now I played it the more, the music in big area is really....quiet.

Like you can barely hear it, which make some of the later areas less fun to explore imo.

Early Metroid OHKOd me but I now have 4 Energy Tanks and nearly 100 missles, Lightning Armour ****ing saves my ass all the time as Aeon costs don't seem to multiply on Fusion mode, the Fusion Suit itself looks really nice too, especially as the garish puke yellow colour isn't in the game
Lighting Armour is very useful in Hard Mode, and in Fusion Mod, I imagine it must be like a must have if you want survive some encounter.

Still, even if the Fusion Suit does indeed look nice, I think Hard Mode is like the right balance of difficulty & fairness that I crave, soo I don't see myself playing Fusion Mode in a long time, if ever..

Will still watch videos of peoples Fusion Mode tho to see how it feel to have a armor made out of glass.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I understand not everyone is a Manga fan, but it’s like they never picked up the funny lookin books at the library and read them for five minutes. Sheesh.
What's hilarious is almost every manga I own has huge warnings in the front and back to educate how to properly read Japanese literature.

They didn't even make it in two pages to see where it usually is.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
What's hilarious is almost every manga I own has huge warnings in the front and back to educate how to properly read Japanese literature.

They didn't even make it in two pages to see where it usually is.
Yeah. Reminds me that after reading some political stuff it's like cavemen being too idiot to react with an open mind. Feels like there aren't a lot of people like that mindset anymore.

Like man, just ****ing try something new. I love learning new stuff on like Wikipedia and all.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Who is the Burger King now?
View attachment 329713
I’m getting better at cooking every day. Y’all outta try it sometime.
Sometime?

Sometime?

Ive been cooking since I was ten years old! Half the people who post here were toddlers when I was cooking!

I make Gordon Ramsey look like ****ing Applebee’s, don’t even try me!

It looks good tho :)

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

1631134949821.png

Me hoping that my knowledge from anime, manga, games, films. thousands of hours on Wikipedia, Rational Wiki, National Geographic, Civilopedia, Discovery Channel, BBC Bitesize/Arts etc to be able to beat anyone at a logical argument at anything and giving myself an inquisitive and open mind.........

bd4bibibi.jpg

Then me ****ing it up IRL cause of my introverted nature.

True story. I spent way too much of my teenage years on those sites over friends.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Spider-Man actually managed to retcon Sins Past…and now all that remains is One More Day

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
View attachment 329712

Me hoping that my knowledge from anime, manga, games, films. thousands of hours on Wikipedia, Rational Wiki, National Geographic, Civilopedia, Discovery Channel, BBC Bitesize/Arts etc to be able to beat anyone at a logical argument at anything and giving myself an inquisitive and open mind.........

View attachment 329715

True story. I spent way too much of my teenage years on those sites over friends.
Same. I’m horrendous at presentations and talking with others because I get stage fright easily. Even over Zoom, I’m terrible with showing my work!

Dutch Raikuna

View attachment 329712

View attachment 329715

Oh and forgot two more:

George Carlin videos and The Pale Blue Dot quote by Carl Sagan.

Man my brain always forget the most important one to have influenced my mind in recent years.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I say this was a mostly spectacular day to be a Spider-Man fan in some way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom