• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
lol membah when people thought Tails was playable in Sonic colors remastered?

People actually thought Sonic team would let Sonic's friends be playable again. Thats so silly.

Noipoi

Howdy!
And digital only, making the limited release part even more questionable.
No no, it’ll be physical specifically so scalpers can continue to be the scum of the earth.

What's with the Sonic Colors controversy I've been seeing sprinkled online lately? I remember months back people were absolutely hyping up the remaster and also rubbing it in that it's superior because Skyward Sword is overpriced as hell. :nifty:
It released in a kinda broken, buggy state. Some say that glitches even matched those of 06. But others were faking glitches just to make the game look bad. Though a lot of the issues are absolutely real.

It was a surprise to me because I managed to okay the game just fine with no issues. The switch version no less, which is supposed to be atrocious.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
What's with the Sonic Colors controversy I've been seeing sprinkled online lately? I remember months back people were absolutely hyping up the remaster and also rubbing it in that it's superior because Skyward Sword is overpriced as hell. :nifty:
Because it's much less technically sound than the Wii original and is allergic to giving players more options.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
A lot of this, of course, rides on if the NSO rumors are true.

But with several gaming websites reporting on it, it seems slightly more credible than most rumors.

The Switch had 4 emulators ready to go for NSO

And while we'd all love N64/GCN games on NSO, GB/GBC frankly is the next logical step after NES/SNES

So we'll just have to wait and see.
GCN, sure. I’ll buy that. But N64? That console and its controller where so bad pretty much all of its games need full remakes.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Can you think of a piece of fiction where literally everybody is a colossal moron? I’m binging Red vs. Blue while I work, and it’s amazing how well it pulls off pretty much everybody playing hot potato with a single braincell.
Oh good, I get to remind people that Action League Now was a thing outside of the Nick Brawl thread.

So uh...yeah, Action League Now. And since all of Kablam was officially rerelased for free, that means all of ALN can be seen on YouTube for the same price.

Shroob

Sup?
GCN, sure. I’ll buy that. But N64? That console and its controller where so bad pretty much all of its games need full remakes.
I mean, they work fine on the Wii/WiiU, and I 100% buy the Switch could emulate them.

They're just likely saving them until even later in the Switch's lifespan once the well for Gameboy/Color games runs dry.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Can you think of a piece of fiction where literally everybody is a colossal moron? I’m binging Red vs. Blue while I work, and it’s amazing how well it pulls off pretty much everybody playing hot potato with a single braincell.
Clone High.

Yes Joan is the most sensible, but her constant simping over a loser like Abe makes me think she’s not all there.

Another option is ATHF. Frylocke is a technological genius but he’s been shown to be just as crazy as the others.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I mean, they work fine on the Wii/WiiU, and I 100% buy the Switch could emulate them.

They're just likely saving them until even later in the Switch's lifespan once the well for Gameboy/Color games runs dry.
Which shouldnt take long, theres very few good gameboy games.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

I’m not saying they wouldn’t run as is. I’m just saying if you actually want to make them enjoyable then basically all of them need control and camera fixes across the board.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Oh good you're finally awake. You got hit pretty hard there. Hoes mad? Geno fandom? Fighters pass? What are you on about, cmon, the Nintendo's E3 is about to start, I hope they reveal more info on that new Smash game!
It’s probably just a port of Wii U with Inklings, Springman, Decidueye, and Rex.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
People talking about a still not confirmed but hoping for a Nintendo Direct while I'm excitedly waiting for the PS5 showcase in less than as it's do or die time for me to think about getting one.

Smugster.jpg

Just want God of War or FFXVI footage badly. Maybe Gran Turismo 7 if it gets a track editor.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Watched the first half of season 5 of Rick & Morty.

Great show as usual. Never fails to not disappoint me.

Favorite so far has to be the sperm one. xD

Shroob

Sup?
I may be stupid but I just ordered a Pokémon 23-in-1 Nintendo DS multicart. 🏴‍☠️

I'll tell you how it turns out when I get my hands on it.
It'll go one of two ways.

Either absolutely fine

Or

"OH JESUS CHRIST THIS EMULATION IS AWFUL OH GOD WHY IS THE MUSIC OUT OF SYNCH OH LORD IT'S CHUGGING OH **** MY SAVE DATA NOOOOO!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom