• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Imagine dying to the Diggernauts Escape Segment in SR.

Not me hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahehehehehe...heh...heh.....e

Atleast I got the Space Jump & Super Missiles.

Also Zeta was quite easy.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
There was a problem fetching the tweet

If anyone still cares, here is more stuff on the Sonic Colors Ultimate thing. Seems Sega may not be entirely to blame here.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Well, might as well get this out of the way.
Meh I only lost Fox, nothing too relevant.
I did it on purpose ;)

You’re a Latios. You can tell by the spikes on the bottom. Latios was the avatar you had at the time I started planning this project.
The question has been answered! ....and for having these guys as my pfps several times I still wasn't able to recognize them via spikes alone ****-

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
There was a problem fetching the tweet

also I’m starting to this What If is the current way for Marvel to express how much they ****ing hate our emotions

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

also I’m starting to this What If is the current way for Marvel to express how much they ****ing hate our emotions
At least the other ones shouldn't be as dark, considering the only ones left (as far as I know) are Party Thor, Gamora-as-Thanos, Killmonger saves Tony Stark, and Ultron gets the Vision's body (in no particular order).

Gamora-as-Thanos could be dark (not sure what that's about), but I'd think it would require a major twist to turn Party Thor or Killmonger saves Tony Stark into apocalyptic events. Ultron getting the Vision's body might be bad, but I'm thinking that's when the multiversal team-up happens (since we've seen the Avengers circle shot with T'Challa, Thor, and Gamora, as well as Captain Carter meeting Dr. Strange), so at least that episode won't end on a dark note.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
At least the other ones shouldn't be as dark, considering the only ones left (as far as I know) are Party Thor, Gamora-as-Thanos, Killmonger saves Tony Stark, and Ultron gets the Vision's body (in no particular order).

Gamora-as-Thanos could be dark (not sure what that's about), but I'd think it would require a major twist to turn Party Thor or Killmonger saves Tony Stark into apocalyptic events. Ultron getting the Vision's body might be bad, but I'm thinking that's when the multiversal team-up happens (since we've seen the Avengers circle shot with T'Challa, Thor, and Gamora, as well as Captain Carter meeting Dr. Strange), so at least that episode won't end on a dark note.
I really want a DC Elseworlds show because of just the existence of Marvel What if. But it won’t happen because everyone will just call it a ripoff

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
At least the other ones shouldn't be as dark, considering the only ones left (as far as I know) are Party Thor, Gamora-as-Thanos, Killmonger saves Iron Man, and Ultron gets the Vision's body (in no particular order). Ultron getting the Vision's body might be bad, but I'm thinking that's when the multiversal team-up happens (since we've seen the Avengers circle shot with T'Challa, Thor, and Gamora, as well as Captain Carter meeting Dr. Strange), so at least that episode won't end on a dark note.
That’s possible for Party Thor, but the Killmonger and Tony in Sakaar (if that actually happens) seem like they’ll get pretty serious and grim. I’m not really sure what to say about Mad Titan Gamora unless she’s in Sakaar as well, but the season finale should be emotionally stable (inb4 Strange Supreme actually does hijack normal MCU Strange to Segway to NWH and ITMOM).

unrelated note and somewhat about this episode, I’m very satisfied with Peter acknowledging Uncle Ben verbally for the first time and referencing his parents out of nowhere.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I really want a DC Elseworlds show because of just the existence of Marvel What if. But it won’t happen because everyone will just call it a ripoff
Would they like adapt direct Elseworld stories or make some based off like the other animated media because the main appeal of What If? is being based around the MCU’s timeline and I’m not sure how many would be invested in a DCEU equivalent

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Would they like adapt direct Elseworld stories or make some based off like the other animated media because the main appeal of What If? is being based around the MCU’s timeline and I’m not sure how many would watch a DCEU equivalent
Both. Some would be adaptations of popular existing Elseworlds stories, some would be brand new tales. And both have the potential to be based on DC’s other popular shows of the past like stuff in the DCAU, Teen Titans, Young Justice, GL:TAS, Brave and the Bold, heck even Superfriends. If you could manage to rope in some of the casts you could even do some of the popular live action movies of the past.

D

Deleted member

I broke my school chromebook and now I can't log into it because half of the keys are broke :drsad:

I'm lucky I have my personal chromebook because otherwise I wouldn't be typing this right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom