• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Skyfall was a solid film! Never expected to see a part where a komodo dragon killed a goon!

Alright just got Spectre to watch and I'll be ready for No Time To Die in October!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Three days until the great Return of Ashley. I know you guys must be pretty sick of me posting about her, but I wanted to share my art, and I prefer sharing my personal art of Ashley here rather than the Ashley thread. I had to make a bookmark for English class, and this is what I did (black blob on the second one is just to censor my last name):

What do you guys think? I know the coloring on the second one is kinda wack lol.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Three days until the great Return of Ashley. I know you guys must be pretty sick of me posting about her, but I wanted to share my art, and I prefer sharing my personal art of Ashley here rather than the Ashley thread. I had to make a bookmark for English class, and this is what I did (black blob on the second one is just to censor my last name):

What do you guys think? I know the coloring on the second one is kinda wack lol.
I think it’s ****in

CUTE

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Y'all, I might be taking time off from this site after today. I'm feeling mentally tired lately and I think this site has been draining me a bit (of course, there's been other factors too).

Idk, I like you guys, but I can't be constantly checking back on this site every 5 minutes of my life. It's gotten real bad. I desperately need a mental break.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Y'all, I might be taking time off from this site after today. I'm feeling mentally tired lately and I think this site has been draining me a bit (of course, there's been other factors too).

Idk, I like you guys, but I can't be constantly checking back on this site every 5 minutes of my life. It's gotten real bad. I desperately need a mental break.
That’s okay man, do what’s right for you,

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
It's all good.

I for one can wait not just the whole night but also the whole evening.
And after the comic ends we may as well throw a celebration where we watch the Captain Underpants movie to celebrate.
We should party in the Smashboards Discord.

**** I do that too
It's fine man, take as long as you need.

D

Deleted member

Do what you feel is important for your mental health.

If by taking some days or weeks off the site you feel that you can do stuff to recover, then you should feel free to do so.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

I understand, dude. I've been having similar thoughts lately: This site's been taking up a lot of time I could use for other things. I love hangin' with y'all, but on the same token, things like my Sonic World video have gotten procrastinated because I honestly probably spend a little too much time on here sometimes.

I'm not gonna go on hiatus or nothin' (I can't make any guarantees after CP11) but I will definitely try to be cutting back a bit.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Honestly, if you think that's best for you, go for it. You don't owe us your time at all. I've kinda been spending less time on the forum for my own sake as well, and it's been doing me good. Hoping the same for you, dude.

MooMew64

Maybe once this is all said and done I'll actually pick Smash online back up via character servers on Discord and play it until Splatoon 3.

At the very least, once Ultimate is completed, I'll finally go back and finish WoL and then fully 100% the game. It'll be the first Smash I "complete", as Jirad would say, so that'll be a fun challenge.

Then maybe I'll go revisit Brawl someday. See what the modding scene's up to. Heck, maybe I'll check out Smash 4's modding scene on an emulator.

MooMew64

also

Did Newcomer Thread really seriously talk about Senran Kagura?

Like...Outside of funny ha ha? Outside of funni meme? Legit, made analysis posts about Senran Kagura anything being in this game?

I just...

To each their own, I suppose, but...

I'm sorry, no.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
also

Did Newcomer Thread really seriously talk about Senran Kagura?

Like...Outside of funny ha ha? Outside of funni meme? Legit, made analysis posts about Senran Kagura anything being in this game?

I just...

To each their own, I suppose, but...

I'm sorry, no.
That dude thinks the "Rapper Mario" leak was a fake leak planted by Nintendo themselves on 4chan to somehow throw us off the trail.

Make no mind of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom