• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I have a huge headache right now and I’m worried that I caught covid, because I’ve been drinking lots
of water for the last hour.
Ay, get well soon man.

Could we get the full scene after the whole comic is posted, sorta like the behind-the-scenes option on the main menu of a movie? I would be interested in seeing it, and I feel like others would be too.
No

because

They’re gone now :drsad:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Weebwallet.jpg

Behold!

My Re:Zero weeb wallet! That I bought today! And my "sibling insecurities despite not being disowned" almost made me not get it! Tagging Lamperouge Lamperouge and Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy cause they are the ones who have watched it/interested to watch. Was trying to get a Fate or Tales one but the shop, despite being a weeb and comic filled to the brim haven didn't have any.

Outside of that, a great Subway meal and beating my own record on a bike track by five minutes.................nothing interesting this trip.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I’m starting to feel better.

I almost puked on the bus right before I got off, so I’m thinking it was probably just car sickness. It happens to me sometimes.
While it still suck, if it's not covid, then I say it's pretty good news.

Still, hope you get better later!

Shroob

Sup?
View attachment 329588

Behold!

My Re:Zero weeb wallet! That I bought today! And my "sibling insecurities despite not being disowned" almost made me not get it! Tagging Lamperouge Lamperouge and Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy cause they are the ones who have watched it/interested to watch. Was trying to get a Fate or Tales one but the shop, despite being a weeb and comic filled to the brim haven didn't have any.

Outside of that, a great Subway meal and beating my own record on a bike track by five minutes.................nothing interesting this trip.
Oh my god.

No, don't say anything, don't say anything.

Don't
Say
Anything

Shroob

Sup?
Man I do love Subway..................and Greggs for food. Anything that sells me a sausage and egg bap/sub is the GOAT! Like it is just perfection.

That is all.

Dude.

My age of innocence has been dead for three years.
Yeah but I dunno if you know how deep you waded into the darkness there. :239:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Does anyone else feel like these last 2 years have been going by way too fast?

Feels like January 1st, 2020 was yesterday at times.
Time is but a illusion.

We live in a game where we are only NPC to someone else quest.

But it must change now

GAMERS

UNITE-

ah ****, wait, it's bed time here.

Nevermind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom