• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Game Grumps sure sound pretty grumpy judging by what y’all are saying.

I’ve heard of/seen them before, but I’ve never watched them so I don’t know much about them personally. For Let’s Plays I’ve mainly stuck to my favorite Minecraft youtubers, though I’ve watched a bit of Chuggaconroy playing Pikmin.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I was not talking about him in particular. It was someone else, who I will not name. Now please let this drop. There is no need to play white knight and defend others here.
Ironic that you tell me it's pointless to play white knight and defend something when you seemed quite adamant on playing that role last night with SEGA on Sonic Colors Ultimate.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
I saw this thread on the twitterverse:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

The game wasn’t out yet and he seems to have called it judging by all the weird bugs the game has.
SEGA's entire fall from being a legitimate competitor to Nintendo is because they're run by willful idiots. They ignored the words of SEGA of America, the side that got them to actually surpass Nintendo in the market however briefly, regarding the console market and launches, leading to SEGA's brand totally tanking putting the Saturn's sales underwater. They (Yuji Naka particularly) also sabotaged the SEGA Saturn Sonic game that SEGA of America was making during the Saturn days because they didn't want to be cooperative while the original Sonic team was working on Nights into Dreams. Hence, the Dreamcast was in a poor position to reclaim much market share after SEGA botched the previous generation so thoroughly.

The only reason SEGA lived was because of a really generous investor who saved them from bankruptcy and waived the debt when he died a few years later. Only for them to learn nothing and give the world Sonic 06, Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric, and Sonic Forces. Their mismanagement is still just as strong, at least in the Sonic department.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
Ironic that you tell me it's pointless to play white knight and defend something when you seemed quite adamant on playing that role last night with SEGA on Sonic Colors Ultimate.
You're not trying to start something, are you? Just let it go, please. What was in the past, stays in the past, regardless of how recent, and today, I was just stating an opinion. Nothing more.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I could watch K-On or finish Scarlet Nexus or do some story writing but my body is like "nope."

Anxiety and depression is a *****.
Similarly, my depression makes me end up not doing a lot of things I want/need to. Fortunately, I've actually been able to get myself to do writing lately. I think my desire to further my ideas is what's fueling me.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
My Story with Sonic the Hedgedog is so weird when I think about it.

Advance 3, Chronicles, Unleashed on the Wii & The Black Knight were I think my first Sonic games, and thing is: I had a good time with them! (well, perhaps not Unleash toward the end, since I was unable to finish it due to Eggmanland, but I did get far into it, I finished the other one too)

Sonic inclusion in Brawl I think was the reason I got interested in Sonic and his franchise, annnd I think the Sonic OAV & Night of the Werehog are still my favourite part of it. I also gasp, had a good time watching the few episode of Sonic X I managed to get in DvD (note it was the French dub, who is much close to the original Japanese dub than whatever 4Kids did), in fact Sonic X was my introduction to Sonic Adventure 1 & 2. How that make any sense?

Sonic is a franchise with so many games & media of various quality, it's kinda fascinating how peoples can get invested in it.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
My Story with Sonic the Hedgedog is so weird when I think about it.

Advance 3, Chronicles, Unleashed on the Wii & The Black Knight were I think my first Sonic games, and thing is: I had a good time with them! (well, perhaps not Unleash toward the end, since I was unable to finish it due to Eggmanland, but I did get far into it, I finished the other one too)

Sonic inclusion in Brawl I think was the reason I got interested in Sonic and his franchise, annnd I think the Sonic OAV & Night of the Werehog are still my favourite part of the franchise. I also gasp, had a good time watching the few episode of Sonic X I managed to get in DvD (note it was the French dub, who is much close to the original Japanese dub than whatever 4Kids did), in fact Sonic X was my introduction to Sonic Adventure 1 & 2. How that make any sense?

Sonic is a franchise with so many games & media of various quality, it's kinda fascinating how peoples can get invested in it.
I guess you can say that again, Dr. Metal X!

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I leaves you alone for 10 minutes and I come back to dreams of chaos?

Keep going! Pranking.

I'm watching........................

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom