• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
Anyway, on a previous topic, sorry if I offended or was mean to anyone earlier. Understand though, I was just stating my opinion. I did not want any trouble, nor was I in the mood for any. Still, I did not mean to be bad to anyone on purpose. I know people have a right to respond, but technically, I was worn out after yesterday.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Reacting like this when your name hasn’t been pink’d (yet)
I'm premium, so i'm free of the pranked.

Yeah it will run out one day, but for now, i'm just gonna point the finger & laugh while I can.
jawsum laughing.gif

Even more so since I already used my 2 pranks on some fools. >: )

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
can’t move on when I only just got in…but why did you have a breakdown likely over it during my Shang-Chi absence?
Basically I was upset because it seems like Sonic can’t do anything right anymore and felt like it was my fault because both the Internet and my irl peer group have conditioned me to believe that everything I like is bad, so getting into Sonic meant it had tonne bad now like some sort of cosmic quality redistribution. And if I try to elaborate or dwell on it any longer i’ ll break down again so that’s the end of that.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I've been seeing lots of people are comparing Skyward Sword & Super Mario 3D All-Stars to Sonic Colors Ultimate when it comes to Wii ports on Switch.

Another great examples are last year's No More Heroes 1+2 (not to mention they sell for $20 each).

D

Deleted member

Speaking of Smashboards functions, how do you get a description that overrides your roles like "Smash Master" and "Smash Rookie"? Like how Noipoi has Howdy! as his.
It’s a premium only thing.

As long as you change it before your premium expires, it stays with you and has priority over the regular roles.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Pokelego999 Pokelego999 getting giddy with this excitement and the like button tonight.

Remember kid, use the big button and give a fog horn. I'm joking but......

Now I want a fog horn.

1630791186013.png

I can use it as my bull**** detector IRL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom