• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
How about… let’s roll in my Crash for Smash prediction to for funsies. Each character that gets in is a point. One point for crash. One point for Donnie. One point for Raph. Whoever has more points by Nick Brawl’s launch wins. If I win, you draw a commission for me. Free of charge. If you win, I will… idk. Do something for you I guess. Probably something humiliating and or expensive.

Noipoi

Howdy!
How about… let’s roll in my Crash for Smash prediction to for funsies. Each character that gets in is a point. One point for crash. One point for Donnie. One point for Raph. Whoever has more points by Nick Brawl’s launch wins. If I win, you draw a commission for me. Free of charge. If you win, I will… idk. Do something for you I guess. Probably something humiliating and or expensive.
01CAEC2F-2AC0-48DB-9B91-91E1B14CE15C.png

You got yourself a deal.

You still got your copy of Pokémon sw/sh, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom