• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
With very good reviews and a strong word of mouth, Shang Chi & the Legend of the Ten Rings has already grossed $29.6 million on opening day and could be looking to make $75-$85 million during the holiday weekend according to the box office projections which will make it the third biggest opening film domestically within the pandemic. Combining with the international numbers, it could end up making around $150 million worldwide by Monday. That is a very impressive start considering that is within the pandemic.

At this stage, I do believe that Shang Chi & the Legend of the Ten Rings will have very good legs going through September as it does not have that much competition to face (if Venom: Let There Be Carnage had maintained its late September release before shifting to a mid-October release) as well as a positive reaction from general audiences, perhaps it could potentially surpass Black Widow's domestic numbers.

If Shang-Chi can maintain its strong box office numbers as a 45-day theatrical exclusive, then I could see the Eternals and Spider-Man: No Way Home still retain their respective release dates and hopefully perhaps not being delayed.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Basically I was upset because it seems like Sonic can’t do anything right anymore and felt like it was my fault because both the Internet and my irl peer group have conditioned me to believe that everything I like is bad, so getting into Sonic meant it had tonne bad now like some sort of cosmic quality redistribution. And if I try to elaborate or dwell on it any longer i’ ll break down again so that’s the end of that.
personally I’d say your friends are just ****ty people if they can make others think the things they like/love is bad. Only an insecure pile of **** molded to look human would want someone else to feel bad about themselves over something that isn’t even a sin or anything like that…but that’s just me typing aloud. I recommend tossing those kinds of people to the side or into the streets with all the disloyal people live (and not in a homeless way…the other’s other and far more respectable term for “to the streets”)
See the reason I don't think Raph and Donnie are coming is cause our 4th TMNT rep is pretty much guaranteed to be Vanilla Ice
you say that…but Vanilla Ice would be amazing to use, and he still got that Ninja Rap down into Nick history
imagine shaking hands with a Bill

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Perfect, you can get the shiny charm.

If I win, you must shiny Hunt for Grookey and evolve it into Rillaboom.
View attachment 329134

I don’t care if you release it afterwards, but I’m gonna need a picture!
Wait… it says here the shiny charm only affects encounters in the wild and you can’t find the starters wild. How am I supposed to get it?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

The cycle never ends

Ivander

Smash Legend
Geez, first I'm seeing talk about LPs and Sonic and whatnot, now I'm seeing pranks and pranked people everywhere. The thread moves so fast...

That said, when it comes to LPs so far, Super Gaming Bros' and Markiplier's LPs are some of my favorites, especially Mark's later LPs where he does a good job at not being loud as much.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
The Sonic Colors Ultimate situation really bums me out because I'm tired of the constant negativity surrounding this franchise, and this remaster of a genuinely good game had me hoping it'd be the first step towards restoring his reputation...well, at least for a few years until something else brought it back down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom