• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
GUYS WHAT IS GOING ON ARE YOU GUYS OKAY
I̴̛̗̙͍͉͉̜̦̤̜̻̼̥͋͛̇̎͒̽̒̈̄̈́̊̆̑̑̇̆̀̈́͌̅̿̾̔̉͊̈́͝͠͝T̶̡̧̪̹̠̼̩̲̤̮̲̲̞̠͍̈́͜’̷̞͍̤̬͚̓͗͌̀͛͒̌̈́̆̾̐̊̇́̉̏̉̔̈̉̾̏̚͝͝͝S̶͎̥̻̦̞̐̔͠͝ ̶̨̨̨͓͙͔̖̭̼̯̥͑͂͊̍̈́̊̉͆͑̀̏͒͆̓̿̎͑̉̆͂͛̚̚͜͠͝͠S̸̢̧͉͖͈͖͓̩̫̹̼̖͚̘̼̣͉̗͚͎̲̖̹̱̥̺͛̒̒̉̀̈́̔̐̐͛͊͗͐̃͊̅̆͗͗́͐͐̓̚͘̕͜͝͠ͅͅP̴̢̜̗͎͓̪̳͙͙̰̰̻̔Ŗ̸̖͖̺̮̰͓̻̭͓̩̮̫͉͉̳̳̩͇͎̬͈͓̳͇̝͎͈̈́͂̓̽̓͂͑͂̈́̒̍̀̉́̋̿͒̚͘̚͠Ĕ̴̙̲Ą̴̨̛̦̞̯͖̝̟̘̳͕̝̰͔̼͓̦̬̻̭̲͇͕̦̔̿͑̾̑̄͊͆͑͑̀̅̾̊̍̋̈̅̉͗̓̉̚̚̕D̸̨̧̛̬̩͔̱̬͓͕̪̗̭̣͍͙͍̭̼̟̪̬̝͙̬̥͕̘͙̖͎̬͌͌̆͂̂̈́̎͂̊̄̆ͅͅI̴̢̡̛̛̛̠̙̲̠͉͕̗̞̎͆̍͑̽̆̉̇̓̿̔̈́͆̍͑̏̈́͛̾͌̏̆̓̕͘͘͜͝͠͝Ǹ̷̢̡̧̡͙͔͕͙̤̪̼̫̯̲͔̺̫̺̼̯̘̖̳̝̍̊͗̋̏̏͛͗̚̚G̶̡̡̢̘̭̰͓̫̯̫͖͍̼̹̮̞͉̯̫͓̯̦̳̙̲̥͈͍̹̻͈̔̀͋͊̓̿̋̍͋͊͗́͂̚ͅͅ

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
I̴̛̗̙͍͉͉̜̦̤̜̻̼̥͋͛̇̎͒̽̒̈̄̈́̊̆̑̑̇̆̀̈́͌̅̿̾̔̉͊̈́͝͠͝T̶̡̧̪̹̠̼̩̲̤̮̲̲̞̠͍̈́͜’̷̞͍̤̬͚̓͗͌̀͛͒̌̈́̆̾̐̊̇́̉̏̉̔̈̉̾̏̚͝͝͝S̶͎̥̻̦̞̐̔͠͝ ̶̨̨̨͓͙͔̖̭̼̯̥͑͂͊̍̈́̊̉͆͑̀̏͒͆̓̿̎͑̉̆͂͛̚̚͜͠͝͠S̸̢̧͉͖͈͖͓̩̫̹̼̖͚̘̼̣͉̗͚͎̲̖̹̱̥̺͛̒̒̉̀̈́̔̐̐͛͊͗͐̃͊̅̆͗͗́͐͐̓̚͘̕͜͝͠ͅͅP̴̢̜̗͎͓̪̳͙͙̰̰̻̔Ŗ̸̖͖̺̮̰͓̻̭͓̩̮̫͉͉̳̳̩͇͎̬͈͓̳͇̝͎͈̈́͂̓̽̓͂͑͂̈́̒̍̀̉́̋̿͒̚͘̚͠Ĕ̴̙̲Ą̴̨̛̦̞̯͖̝̟̘̳͕̝̰͔̼͓̦̬̻̭̲͇͕̦̔̿͑̾̑̄͊͆͑͑̀̅̾̊̍̋̈̅̉͗̓̉̚̚̕D̸̨̧̛̬̩͔̱̬͓͕̪̗̭̣͍͙͍̭̼̟̪̬̝͙̬̥͕̘͙̖͎̬͌͌̆͂̂̈́̎͂̊̄̆ͅͅI̴̢̡̛̛̛̠̙̲̠͉͕̗̞̎͆̍͑̽̆̉̇̓̿̔̈́͆̍͑̏̈́͛̾͌̏̆̓̕͘͘͜͝͠͝Ǹ̷̢̡̧̡͙͔͕͙̤̪̼̫̯̲͔̺̫̺̼̯̘̖̳̝̍̊͗̋̏̏͛͗̚̚G̶̡̡̢̘̭̰͓̫̯̫͖͍̼̹̮̞͉̯̫͓̯̦̳̙̲̥͈͍̹̻͈̔̀͋͊̓̿̋̍͋͊͗́͂̚ͅͅ
I KEEP CHECKING SMASHBOARDS I DON'T WANNA GET POKERUS

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ok. Finally actually watched the footage of April in Nick brawl and… why do people think she uses Donnie’s staff? That looks to me like either a stand for a camera or microphone or a boom mic. And either way she doesn’t use it the way Donnie fights with his staff.

I’m still confident Donatello and Raphael are coming. And anyone who thinks they aren’t is kidding themselves and knows nothing about corporate mandates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom