• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

These past days It has been tougher to post stuff here as there's not much big stuff going on in my life worth to share.

But honestly: that's great and even amazing. The fact that I have nothing negative to talk about because things are going that calm and peaceful nowadays.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
These past days It has been tougher to post stuff here as there's not much big stuff going on in my life worth to share.

But honestly: that's great and even amazing. The fact that I have nothing negative to talk about because things are going that calm and peaceful nowadays.
Gotta appreciate the calm before the storm as they say. Especially if you're a Smash fan.

That's how I see it at least.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Marvel Cinematic Universe news:
DCEU news:

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Rate my moveset for Garfield in Nick All-Stars:

Light Attack: Channel Surf: clicks on a remote to send out short electric shockwaves
Light Up Attack: Playtime: throws Pooky up into the air and catches him
Light Down Attack: Cut the Pie: scraps the ground with a pizza cutter
Light Air Attack: Midair Kick: self-explanatory
Light Up Air Attack: Playtime: throws Pooky up into the air and catches him
Light Down Air Attack: On with the Show: flurry of kicks that resemble tap dancing
Light Dash Attack: The Claw: does a leaping pounce with claws out

Strong Attack: Cat with Bad Breath: lets out a huge burp with onomatopoeia doing damage
Strong Up Attack: Dinnertime: pulls out either his food bowl or a tin of hot lasagna and throws it overhead to gulp it down
Strong Down Attack: Spider Swat: smacks the down with a rolled up newspaper
Strong Air Attack: Merry-Go-Bear: twirls Pooky around while holding his hands
Strong Up Air Attack: Aerial Dinnertime: pulls out either his food bowl or a tin of hot lasagna and throws it overhead to gulp it down
Strong Down Air Attack: Falling Asleep: a stall-and-fall move where Garfield gets into his bed and blanket and plummets straight down
Strong Dash Attack: Quick Nap: a multi-hit attack where Garfield slips into his bed and spins around inside it for a short distance

Neutral Special: Kick the Doggy: Puts out Odie and kicks him in an arc
Up Special: Sticky Fingers: Tether recovery. Puts suction cups on his hands and feet and launches one on a string to grab onto a ledge or opponent
Down Special: Feed Me: opens his mouth and points inside. If a projectile lands in his mouth, he’ll swallow it and recover health. If an opponent lands in his mouth, he’ll spit them out towards the ground

Alternate Costumes - Orangebeard the Pirate

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Just managed to watch the latest episode today and it felt like no matter how much this version of Stephen Strange had tried to prevent any tragic disasters that involved Christine Palmer, there is no way he could save her at all.
that was actuslly the main point about those constant changes. Strange Supreme was so desperate to having his love back that he unintentionally destroyed his entire universe…then lost her again. It was some sort of lesson to accept that things as final as that can never be changed, and it shouldn’t drive you to the madness levels he went to (hell he killed a good version of himself for more power).

there’s also an assumption that this Strange attacks our MCU Strange and ends up being the one we see in Spider-Man: No Way Home

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
New Poster for promotion of Pokemon Evolutions
View attachment 328933

At least we get to see some of what is happening in Gens 1 and 3.
These are a pretty good set of events to focus on, especially when taking Generations into account as we didn't get much or any focus on Lugia, Zinnia, Berry, the BW story events, or Xerneas in those shorts. In particular, it'd be the first time we'll see Zinnia in animated form as well as Ghetsis in his original appearance so if nothing else that will be something new to look forward to.

Of them, I'm probably the most interested in seeing Zinnia. I'll admit I do not like the character or the Delta Episode's story as a whole, but I do think giving her more focus could give her a chance to be better developed, and there's a number of things they can flesh out with her such as her relationship with Aster and the Draconids.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
These are a pretty good set of events to focus on, especially when taking Generations into account as we didn't get much or any focus on Lugia, Zinnia, Berry, the BW story events, or Xerneas in those shorts. In particular, it'd be the first time we'll see Zinnia in animated form as well as Ghetsis in his original appearance so if nothing else that will be something new to look forward to.

Of them, I'm probably the most interested in seeing Zinnia. I'll admit I do not like the character or the Delta Episode's story as a whole, but I do think giving her more focus could give her a chance to be better developed, and there's a number of things they can flesh out with her such as her relationship with Aster and the Draconids.
Indeed, I'm really excited to see this. I just hope they're longer than 5 minutes this time, not that that format was bad.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also apparently Namor the Sub-Mariner is in Wakanda Forever. Which sounds dope
As well as a surprisingly big villain of the rumors are true, which at this point seem pretty spot on as these scoops for phase 4 have been spot on.
They are saying Dr. Doom is manipulating the alantians to fight Wakanda. Which was was put out there way before we had actually evidence supporting Namor and more.
Off to see Shang Chi

Heard overwhelmingly good things about it, so I'm just gonna try and keep my expectations in check
Just got back myself, was a really great Marvel film! Enjoyed it a lot more than black widow and it has great connections to the MCU. Feels like they actually thought about the timeline of events when making this, whereas Black Widow doesn’t make the most sense.

The characters were all pretty solid in their takes. Mandarin made for a pretty well fleshed out villain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom