• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I just beat Metroid Fusion. I have some... mixed feelings about it.
On the one hand I love the premise, and the combat is as tight as one would expect from a Metroid game. I also like the bigger focus on story and I think it's really well told.
On the other hand, the game is extremely linear compared to say, Super Metroid, and while I somewhat appreciate the more streamlined approach to progression, it limits my ability to explore and collect items. My completion percentage is 53%, because by the time I had all the abilities needed for exploration, every area was blocked off. It's infuriating. I also find some of the bosses extremely cheap. Lookin' at you, SA-X.
Overall, I'd say I had a pretty good time with it, but it's easily my least favorite 2D Metroid. 7/10.
That said, you could say I am now ready for Metroid Dread, but as I would rather say... I am Dready.
New Poster for promotion of Pokemon Evolutions
View attachment 328933

At least we get to see some of what is happening in Gens 1 and 3.
YOOO THEY FINALLY ANIMATING MY GIRL ZINNIA LESGOOO
This is gonna rock, but I really wish TPC just went ahead and made a full-on Pokémon anthology anime, not just miniseries. That concept has too much potential.
Who Are Y’all Maining In Nickelodeon All Star Brawl If Playing¿

and man the size difference can be real
Since Zuko is likely not gonna be in the base game, Aang

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
They did say they wanted to do DLC. Those two could show up there. There’s even a leak with them in it.
Didn't that leak prove to be false though? Or is this a different one?

Hopeful they appear as DLC but knowing things its probably gonna obviously be more Spongebob characters or the rest of the turtles like Raph and Donny.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I just went through paramount+ and that service has basically every Nicktoon on there that I want to watch it’s amazing! It’s just missing Tak, El Tigre, Catscratch, The X’s, and TMNT’12. Well… and Glitch Techs but that’s stuck on Netflix for the time being.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Thinking I might replace Tak with El Tigre in my Nick vs. CN roster.

Might also add Amethyst with Pearl and Garnet as a tag-team as I did with TMNT (Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, and Michelangelo). Then I'll have room for one more character for the CN roster side.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Sonic time *******
Hopefully you enjoy It!

I personally want to play the remaster as for the first time It comes with a spanish dub. The original Sonic Colours only came with the English dub and spanish subtitles.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Since Jenny is 99% not in, Spangebop.
SpongeBob ShotoPants
I am very surprised by you being a Lincoln main
Reptar!

I like lizards.
…does that include Curt Connors?
Danny Phantom. Easy. Made my week to see him get in and in the first trailer!

There’s always DLC. And hey, she’s in that fighting game they made for IOS, so maybe.
Gonna Catch Them All
I just beat Metroid Fusion. I have some... mixed feelings about it.
On the one hand I love the premise, and the combat is as tight as one would expect from a Metroid game. I also like the bigger focus on story and I think it's really well told.
On the other hand, the game is extremely linear compared to say, Super Metroid, and while I somewhat appreciate the more streamlined approach to progression, it limits my ability to explore and collect items. My completion percentage is 53%, because by the time I had all the abilities needed for exploration, every area was blocked off. It's infuriating. I also find some of the bosses extremely cheap. Lookin' at you, SA-X.
Overall, I'd say I had a pretty good time with it, but it's easily my least favorite 2D Metroid. 7/10.
That said, you could say I am now ready for Metroid Dread, but as I would rather say... I am Dready.

YOOO THEY FINALLY ANIMATING MY GIRL ZINNIA LESGOOO
This is gonna rock, but I really wish TPC just went ahead and made a full-on Pokémon anthology anime, not just miniseries. That concept has too much potential.

Since Zuko is likely not gonna be in the base game, Aang
You’re just gonna end up playing a badass character regardless tbh
I just went through paramount+ and that service has basically every Nicktoon on there that I want to watch it’s amazing! It’s just missing Tak, El Tigre, Catscratch, The X’s, and TMNT’12. Well… and Glitch Techs but that’s stuck on Netflix for the time being.
TMNT 2012 is still on Hulu, others idk, and I’m sure Glitch Techs is permanently on Netflix ala Daredevil
Danny Phantom and April O'Neil.
Team April
Korra all the way
some good ol Korra love. Love to see it
Zim and Aang.

And Toph, if she’s in.
Toph Gang…but only if it’s the buff guy who played Toph in the play

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Gonna Catch Them All
TMNT 2012 is still on Hulu, others idk, and I’m sure Glitch Techs is permanently on Netflix ala Daredevil[/QUOTE]
Nothing is permanent and lawyers are Wiley. Although, I don’t exactly mind because Glitch Techs stands a better chance of getting renewed on Netflix then anywhere else.

please Nick. Give the show a second season. Let them finish their story arc!

As for TMNT 2012…. I just hope they’re able to get it off there soon. Hulu is now a majority mouse company and so many great non-mouse shows are trapped there.

I do also wonder if they’re ever gonna get the 87 show on there. I mean, I have absolutely no desire to watch it. But it would be nice if a new fan only had to buy one service to access the entire franchise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom