• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I still got no clue how to start Oneshot: Fading Memory.

Apparantly there is a mod loader I got to use, but idk which one it is.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'll try to take a look at it soon, been busy with D2's latest patch as it was a BIG one that changed a lot of meta.
Yeah, take your time of course, but when you do look into it, please explain to me if you make it work because my little brain can't atm.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Finally had the opportunity to watch the live action Cruella film which became available on Disney+ for free today.

I'd say the film is not bad overall even though I have a few issues, it has got a very interesting take on the origin of one of Disney's most popular villains with very good performances from Emma Stone and Emma Thompson and vibrant visuals. With a sequel in the works, I am interested to see what is next for Cruella de Ville.

Overall Rating: 7.5/10

In addition, for anyone who is anticipating Shang-Chi & the Legend of the Ten Rings which comes out in theaters next week, I would recommend watching Marvel's spin-off show, All Hail the King which is on Disney+ which follows the event of Trevor Slattery who played the fake Mandarin in Iron Man 3 and get a brief idea of the Ten Rings organisation.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Finally had the opportunity to watch the live action Cruella film which became available on Disney+ for free today.

I'd say the film is not bad overall even though I have a few issues, it has got a very interesting take on the origin of one of Disney's most popular villains with very good performances from Emma Stone and Emma Thompson and vibrant visuals. With a sequel in the works, I am interested to see what is next for Cruella de Ville.

Overall Rating: 7.5/10
Glad that you liked It as much as I did!

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
this is exciting!
The old TCG app is... clunky at best, here's hoping this new one is better. I also hope it gets a Switch port, that would be perfect. And let me transfer my items, that too.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Man, watching that old cartoon intro has gotten me into a nostalgia craze

Like, does anyone remember this from saturday mornings on PBS kids?
What dinosaur obsessed kid in 2010 didn’t watch this show?

I wonder if anybody here does remember or have even Heard of this one:

This one was a cartoon which I really liked as a kid, made in Australia. It was about two koala brothers who went anywhere helping people who they saw in trouble.
Ah yes, obscure children’s cartoons.

My forte.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Noipoi Noipoi Shroob Shroob

And anyone else who likes funny monster catching/raising games:

Here's another one for ya.

Will probably pick it up at some point: Space Hamster's video on the first one has always made me curious about it. :nifty:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom