• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
So, I'm up to E4M6 in Quake. It's suffering. The fiends, the vores, and the spawns especially.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Oh, Wright. You failed to take one thing into consideration... The defendant can transform into a form that has a very similar physique to Mr. Thanos over here. All it takes... is to make him angry!
HOLD IT! While you do make a fair point Edgeworth, according to my evidence and a witness testimony
aceattorney-phoenix-wright.gif

It appears that Thanos is collecting the infinity stones to snap half the universe. In fact, it appears that this scientist over there has witness him explaning his plan after battling him. Mr. Banner, tell the court your testimony

Jondolio

Smash Hero
HOLD IT! While you do make a fair point Edgeworth, according to my evidence and a witness testimony
View attachment 328036
It appears that Thanos is collecting the infinity stones to snap half the universe. In fact, it appears that this scientist over there has witness him explaning his plan after battling him. Mr. Banner, tell the court your testimony
I wish I could continue this, but I don't think I can pull off Marvel dialogue as well as Ace Attorney. Could someone take over for me?

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Oh heck, Psychonauts 2 is out.

I should really get to playing the first one at some point.

Psychonauts 1 is one of my favourite games, and Psychonauts 2 is looking to be on par with the original if not better. (also, it likely helps that Psychonauts 1 regularly goes on sale for less than $5)

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

Psychonauts 1 is one of my favourite games, and Psychonauts 2 is looking to be on par with the original if not better. (also, it likely helps that Psychonauts 1 regularly goes on sale for less than $5)
Definitely on my list of games to play at some point. I wanna binge through a buncha 3D platformers (Spyro, Banjo, Pyschonauts, etc), and since I won't be picking up Sonic Colors at launch (heckin' Epic Store...), maybe I'll finally get to playing all of these next month.

D

Deleted member

Remind me to look for the Gummy Bear album on November 13th for lots of music, videos, and extras.
Oh man, I remember listening to Gummy Bear so much as a kid.

Man, my taste in music was trash back then, and that’s saying something.

Last edited by a moderator:

KillerCage

Smash Master
Ok HOLY **** THE NEW METROID DREAD REPORT/TRAILER AS JUST BEEN UPLOADED AND HOLY JESUS RIDLEY ON A CROSS, YOU MUST SEE IT HERE If you don't care about spoilers that is.

BUT YEAH, HOLY DUCK.

No actual Ridley on a cross btw
I'm staying away from ALL trailers so I can go into Metroid Dread as blind as possible.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I do feel sad that the Space Jump was reworked into a double jump. Guess to keep the Dread theme going. Still, a lot of us is still wondering what episodes Samus is experiencing with that weird aura. Is it the Metroid DNA or something else?
I swear we saw it's usual use, though personally a double jump wouldn't have that ****ty rhythm to the jumps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom