• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ok HOLY **** THE NEW METROID DREAD REPORT/TRAILER AS JUST BEEN UPLOADED AND HOLY JESUS RIDLEY ON A CROSS, YOU MUST SEE IT HERE If you don't care about spoilers that is.

BUT YEAH, HOLY DUCK.

No actual Ridley on a cross btw

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The sooner I can get off work, the sooner I can play No More Heroes III (right after I collect the No More Heroes spirits in Smash Ultimate)!

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Ok HOLY **** THE NEW METROID DREAD REPORT/TRAILER AS JUST BEEN UPLOADED AND HOLY JESUS RIDLEY ON A CROSS, YOU MUST SEE IT HERE If you don't care about spoilers that is.

BUT YEAH, HOLY DUCK.

No actual Ridley on a cross btw
MOTHER****ING KRAID YES
Don't care that we're getting returning Chozo now, finally Kraid gets a proper appearance

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I still stand that the modern Mickey Mouse shorts are some of the best things we have got from Disney recently (alongside stuff such as Owl House or Amphibia):

If that happened, would Epic Donald exist?
(A game that got scrapped but had concept art)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ok. With 6 characters left to be revealed for Nick Brawl’s base game, I’m just gonna predict Aang, Korra, Michelangelo, Raphael, Ren & Stimpy, and either Rocko or Arnold. And if it gets DLC… well… who knows.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Ok. With 6 characters left to be revealed for Nick Brawl’s base game, I’m just gonna predict Aang, Korra, Michelangelo, Raphael, Ren & Stimpy, and either Rocko or Arnold. And if it gets DLC… well… who knows.
We're likely getting Arnold given Helga is in.

One might argue about Nigel over Eliza but it's plainly obvious his popularity with the whole "Smashing" memes got him in over her.

Also
One of the stages shown was the Earth Kingdom, an indication Toph will be in.

So its probably Aang, Korra, Ren & Stimpy, Arnold, Toph and perhaps maybe Shredder? Could be Rocko or Jenny too though. The former five though I'm fairly confident in.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I don’t see him making the base game at this point. Maybe as DLC though.
Yeah I was specifically talking about the DLC
I'm content with the base game roster and I understand why they prioritized certain characters over Zuko, but if we don't get any more Avatar characters as DLC (assuming DLC does happen) I'll be pretty disappointed.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero

One might argue about Nigel over Eliza but it's plainly obvious his popularity with the whole "Smashing" memes got him in over her.

Also

So its probably Aang, Korra, Ren & Stimpy, Arnold, Toph and perhaps maybe Shredder? Could be Rocko or Jenny too though. The former five though I'm fairly confident in.
That stage was Omashu.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Also

Idk. They don’t necessarily need Toph to have an Earth Kingdom Stage. It’s just one of the iconic locations from that show. I could see them added as DLC, but I don’t have a lot of confidence in that particular prediction. Plus we still only have two of the four turtles and it just feels wrong to not have all 4.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
That stage was Omashu.
****! King Bumi confirmed!
Idk. They don’t necessarily need Toph to have an Earth Kingdom Stage. It’s just one of the iconic locations from that show. I could see them added as DLC, but I don’t have a lot of confidence in that particular prediction. Plus we still only have two of the four turtles and it just feels wrong to not have all 4.
Didn't someone post an image of the TMNT stage showing what appeared to be Raph's sai? Possibly an indication of a deconfirmation. If we do get the rest of the turtles they could very well be DLC assuming it happens.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Mikey's already in the game.

I do doubt that we're getting Donnie as April uses his staff iirc
Why would she use his staff? I mean, I only saw the pics and didn’t watch any trailers. But like…. IDK that just doesn’t make sense. I did mean to say Donnie btw. And you can’t just have two of the turtles and not the other two.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Zuko is my most wanted but Toph would probably be my main if she got in for the taunts alone. Granted she'd also be a blast to play but I mostly just want to KO people and declare that I am, in fact, Melon Lord.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
****! King Bumi confirmed!

Didn't someone post an image of the TMNT stage showing what appeared to be Raph's sai? Possibly an indication of a deconfirmation. If we do get the rest of the turtles they could very well be DLC assuming it happens.
I don’t buy it. Especially since Raph is one of the more popular turtles so if you’re only gonna do two it would be Leo and Raph not Leo and Mikey.

Dukefire

Smash Master
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom