• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Noipoi Noipoi i’ve got another fight idea. Who wins? Conker the Squirrel vs Travis Touchdown.
92627892-4E55-43C0-ACED-588EE3A0537B.png

I actually don’t know much about Travis Touchdown. From what I’ve seen he has the skills of an assassin, an assortment of weapons, a giant robot suit, and the power of anime bull**** on his side.

Conker can hold his own in a fight, but this guy’s a trained professional.

However, Conker does have the context sensitive pads. If he could find one that conveniently gave him exactly what he needed to beat Travis, he probably could. He’s crafty like that.

So I guess it depends on the context.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
View attachment 328019

I actually don’t know much about Travis Touchdown. From what I’ve seen he has the skills of an assassin, an assortment of weapons, a giant robot suit, and the power of anime bull**** on his side.

Conker can hold his own in a fight, but this guy’s a trained professional.

However, Conker does have the context sensitive pads. If he could find one that conveniently gave him exactly what he needed to beat Travis, he probably could. He’s crafty like that.

So I guess it depends on the context.
The only way to make the fight fair is to set the fight on a giant context sensitive pad.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I love that she hits the ledge mid-run but still retains the boost, you're not punished for not being super precise
If only we had this back in Zero Mission.

Better late than never as they say.

Dukefire

Smash Master
I do feel sad that the Space Jump was reworked into a double jump. Guess to keep the Dread theme going. Still, a lot of us is still wondering what episodes Samus is experiencing with that weird aura. Is it the Metroid DNA or something else?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Personal small rant.

Who the **** decided that nachos would be a good batter for chicken?

1630077611541.png

Subway added these a while back and I had them for the first time today. Now separate? Both are perfection..

After eating this gross hybrid? Thought I was gonna boke on my bike.

I'm disappointed.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
In my digital pets i am now going for skullmammon and Jesmon. I just discovered the hack/huckmon line through cyber sleuths and its one of my favs now

Edit: they both are bone themed so it fits

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Apparently, Epic Games is getting sued over their MLK event. I am not surprised at all.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Man I would really love Gennedy Tartakovsky to do get the rights to Gamera and do a series on it in his animation and style as Samurai Jack and Primal had shown. Think of the epic fights but on a far grander and larger scale!

Too bad that planned CN Gamera series never came to fruition.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I refuse to spoil myself with that Metroid trailer.

But seeing so many people excited for this game and Nintendo giving it their all to try and make it succeed give me the warm and fuzzies.

PLEASE LET THIS BE THE GAME THAT MAKES METROID A THING.
It’d be nice if Metroid could sell more than 6 million this time.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
New Dread Trailer out and HOLY FRIKKIN CRAP!!!

KRAID CONFIRMED!!!
GIMMIE THIS GAME NOW!!! I NEED IIIIIIIIT!!
This game keeps looking better as each new trailer comes out.

Kraid's back and the Rogue Chozo are finally shown off, and both look great! The former I've been wanting to make another appearance for some time now and the latter has so far lived up to the hype that was started by Dread. I can't wait to see and fight these guys when the game comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom