• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Aw thanks. The hardest part so far was drawing circles.

How do you draw circles, they never work.
The way I draw circles is to practice the specific wrist and arm motions for them over and over again and then treat it as muscle memory, and refine it over time. Quick strokes can help with this.

Another method I use if that fails is to slowly sketch it out, stroke by stroke, and then use the erase tool to smooth it out and shape it. Transform and move tools can also help with this.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
This feels like something from 2009 and I love it
I love it. Sounds like dollar store Meowth in the best possible way lol
These are the exact reactions I want people to have with my content, so y'all made my night with these posts, ha ha.

Thank you, and thanks to Noipoi Noipoi for including me in this, it's so much fun!

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The way I draw circles is to practice the specific wrist and arm motions for them over and over again and then treat it as muscle memory, and refine it over time. Quick strokes can help with this.

Another method I use if that fails is to slowly sketch it out, stroke by stroke, and then use the erase tool to smooth it out and shape it. Transform and move tools can also help with this.
I actually use a combination of both techniques you described

It has results. I can say thay

D

Deleted member

Oh and yeah, we should get the Disney Afternoon Collection on Switch too.

Alongside Ducktales Remastered of course (heard Capcom managed to get the license for that back).

D

Deleted member

My friend actually bought Dead Rising and we didn't know what the game would have.

That **** was ****ing hilarious no way anyone could take it serious.
Yup, the game is really fun because you have all these zombies and all kinds of crazy ways to destroy all of them.

And with each game the armory you can access gets even crazier (more so with 2 as It introduced the crafting gimmick to combine weapons).

Hey, don't diss Frank.

He's covered wars, you know.
And the world will know his name, after he gets the scoop.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Honestly, games such as Dead Rising are probably the reason why I am more open to Mousous compared to other people.

I probably just like this idea of having armies of enemy to obliterate with all kinds of powerful (or not as powerful) shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom