• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So uh, this may seem like I'm trying to steal the thunder (I won't because I'm not talented), but I kinda did the Coco with an Afro thing or something.
1630026947953.png
Do you all realize how much it ****ing sucks to draw without a desk? This was unformfortable, and this is a result of that.

I just wanna share it now because I don't wanna continue to finish it until I get a chair for my desk which may take a while.

D

Deleted member

So uh, this may seem like I'm trying to steal the thunder (I won't because I'm not talented), but I kinda did the Coco with an Afro thing or something.
Do you all realize how much it ****ing sucks to draw without a desk? This was unformfortable, and this is a result of that.

I just wanna share it now because I don't wanna continue to finish it until I get a chair for my desk which may take a while.
So far It ain't looking too bad actually.

Keep working on It, I feel you may be onto something cool with the right amount of time.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So far It ain't looking too bad actually.

Keep working on It, I feel you may be onto something cool with the right amount of time.
I'm not done with this, it just hurts to draw laying down imo. You gotta move your arms everywhere because they start to fall asleep or just straight up start to hurt after a while, and I wasn't having it anymore.

But I will be back with this, I promise

Noipoi

Howdy!

It looks cute!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
View attachment 327937

The task ahead is great, but can our morally dubious heroes rise to the occasion?

Probably not…

View attachment 327939
View attachment 327940

A new plan is hatched, and new foes appear! Will this new scheme work? Find out next time!
Oh my god this is fantastic! I am so ****ing hyped! You are so good! These drawings are amazing.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Noipoi Noipoi do you think you would be able to reference my card game addiction, even if I’m just a cameo?
"Dude you're addicted to hacking that control panel, can you hurry up"
"I'm not as addicted to this as Bakugan is to cards, hold them off"

Noipoi

Howdy!
Aw thanks. The hardest part so far was drawing circles.

How do you draw circles, they never work.
Most of the time I don’t.

My specific type of stylization allows me to “cheat” circles my making them more oval and/or pointed.

One of these days I’ll learn to make a proper circle.

Noipoi Noipoi do you think you would be able to reference my card game addiction, even if I’m just a cameo?
Just you wait

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Yeah, I hope I'd get any kind of cameo too lol. Although I'm not really a big part of the social thread, I doubt it would happen, and I obviously don't want to seem overbearing because as a fellow artist, I know the "Draw me!" pain.

D

Deleted member

Shroob Shroob duxx duxx it looks like Master Duels isn’t going to be like duel links when it comes to collecting cards
AD67F4EB-7D55-40C6-A0C2-5244A65E0C5E.jpeg

possibly anyway. “from the very beginning of the service” could go both ways, tbh.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
TMNT franchise already being called the Fire Emblem of All Stars Brawl for revealing April before Jimmy, Timmy, and Jenny…
58F34238-AF20-437D-9123-CC2842C29B32.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom