• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I hope Ludisoity and Nick, change their minds about this by DLC time.

It’s a real missed opportunity when a lot of the live action characters are just as popular as animated one. The sitcoms Nick had often leaned into Cartoonish antics, even their movies did like Good Burger.

Or literally the dancing Lobsters. There is a lot of zany things they can pull from those shows without it feeling out of place or unrealistic imo

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

It’s a real missed opportunity when a lot of the live action characters are just as popular as animated one. The sitcoms Nick had often leaned into Cartoonish antics, even their movies did like Good Burger.

Or literally the dancing Lobsters. There is a lot of zany things they can pull from those shows without it feeling out of place or unrealistic imo
It's likely due to having to license the actors' likeness, not just the character. This is why GoldenEye had to cut Sean Connery, Roger Moore, and Timothy Dalton's portrayals of James Bond as player skins.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

I mean, it'd be a can of worms because of Drake and Josh.

And legal rights. They don't own the actors.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Ned Bigby was unironically my most wanted character. Ned's Declassified is easily my favorite Nick show and I wanted to see it represented. Even if it is live action, it was always on the cartoonier side anyways, so getting moves shouldn't have been a problem.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Yeah I might head off for the night, wanna go back to Scarlet Nexus.

Noipoi Noipoi if you end up completing stuff tonight can you tage me?

And Lamperouge Lamperouge ..................Komi would be my recommendation or Ram from Re:Zero, think you'll like her character wise over the others. Love the Nagotoro one of course. You're pulling me to watch it ever so more.

I am off.

If this post gets 𝜋 likes, then I quit gaming forever.

𝜋. Logic.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Hey guys, I just wanted to let everyone know; we have reached our milestone of 5 likes, and beyond, so thank you very much everyone. We worked hard for this and through dedication and the amazing team work, we accomplished what many thought was impossible. Good job guys, you made this happen.

And now, the reward for all of our hard work:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It's likely due to having to license the actors' likeness, not just the character. This is why GoldenEye had to cut Sean Connery, Roger Moore, and Timothy Dalton's portrayals of James Bond as player skins.
I mean, it'd be a can of worms because of Drake and Josh.

And legal rights. They don't own the actors.
This is true, but if likeness was an issue, why not just say that in the article? Especially when they said they wanted Alex Mack. These reasons conflict with each other.

Also Nick doesn’t seem to care for likeness licensing.

Their Kart Racer has Jojo a big internet celebrity to kids, and Kid Danger, a live action character depicted after a real actor.

So I don’t think licensing would be an issue. If they thought the demand was there, they would go and try to acquire rights.

Plus there’s been multiple games based on their live actions shows, meaning they had to pay the likeness fees for those actors/actresses. I think budget permitting, live action would be fair game.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I have a feeling that if the 3 characters left rumor is true, it's gonna be Jimmy, Timmy, and Jenny.
I hope this is the case, but would not be surprised if they didn’t want to pay freddirator the money to use their characters.

I would say Butchshould be someone they distance from, but he’s still in charge of the train wreck looking live action show.

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Hey guys, I just wanted to let everyone know; we have reached our milestone of 5 likes, and beyond, so thank you very much everyone. We worked hard for this and through dedication and the amazing team work, we accomplished what many thought was impossible. Good job guys, you made this happen.

And now, the reward for all of our hard work:
I thought there would be invisible text that showed up when you highlighted over it.
I don't know if I'm humored or disappointed.

What were you expecting, a joke?

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
If I get ṛ̴̛̑͋̌͆͐̅̃̀͗́̓̄͐̑̑̒͊̒̈͆̚͝5̷̛̛̞̬̞͚̘͎̝̰͇̪̠͈̻̮̞̟͓̞̫̀́̏͊̎̔͌̏͆̾̔̂̌̽͂̚̚͜͝͝͝ͅͅë̶̡̯͓̰̯͊́͌̇̀̈́̔̐̿̉͘͝l̶̨̬̙͖͇̼̼̥̇̅͒̀̆̒̈́͐̄͘ͅk̴̹̣̭̞͌͂̔͂̄̋́͂̃̈̊̈́̀̾j̵̡̢̧̡̢̨̢̛̩̺̺̠͓̖̞̪͇͖̦̜̟̮́͛̔̒̈͆͊͐̈̃͌͝w̴̡̨̢̜̟̜̺̗̝̜͍̼͙͙̔̉́́̂̍̀̊̈́̒̈̒̆͗̌͂͋͑̽̉̓̈́̚̚͜͝͝͝q̶̧̢̧̡͉͙̘̹͉͙̺͔͕̦̺͎͉͈̘͉̗͆͜r̵̨̧͉̝̣͉̀͐̈͑͐̅͆̎̇̓̉̔̐̎͑̔̇̒̒̅̃͘3̷̡̛̮̩͔͈̻̰͇͛̒̋̑̄̔̌̔̄̓̿̏́̅͋̃̽̂̅̒͗̽̾͘͝ͅẁ̶̧̧͈̘̪̳͖̥͇̙̪̰̫͎̫͍͕͔̮͚̥̙̯͉͕̽̾̐̀̈́̑̐̇͋̊̀͐ͅḥ̵̨̢̳͎̻͙̲̜͉̮͖̲̮͖̗̭͕̆̽̈́͗̈́̄́́̀́̿͋͒̂͗͝͠s̶͚̭̬̎̎̈́̽̓͝j̵̨̢̢̧̨̭̥̤̺̪̦̻͇̱̜̥̱͇̦͇̬͈̩͕̙̜̫̹̲͐́̄́̆̽͆͌̃͘̕ͅl̷̳͕̫͖̹̩̬̱̣̭͙̐̑̌͛̈́̀̀̐̀͝f̶̢̛̠̦̻̲̘͓̟̲̪̙̻̤̼̫͔̘̻͚̱͎̈́̓̃̾̌͒̈́͛̚̚͜ĝ̷̱͆̎̈́̊̏͋̂͒̈́͒̑̏͂͌͌̃̕̕̚͝͠͝ņ̴̧̧̪̼͍̘̯͇̠̥̻͎̰̹̼͎̥͍͔͚̞̻̳̀̉̀̍́͌̍̈́̍͑̿̊̀͆̔̄̆̐̒̄k̴̘̝̞̥͖̫͗͛̋̾͋͋̀̔̄͑̚ĺ̵̞̠̙̞̬̪̭̠̗͕͙̘̫͍͕̜̰̟̒̈͆̆̊̇͐͗͆̋̚m̶̡̧̨͎̖̗̜͚̲̣̫̯͇̤͈̠͕͙̜̹̪͕͇͔̏̈́͜͜f̷̨̮͙͓̜̫̿̔͛͋̎́͂̏̔̉̀̋̅̑̀̀̍̏̾̒̀̐̔̕͝͠a̴̛̖͛̌͋̽̀͊̊̌͐̔̿̾̈̈̂͑̽͐̈͐̐͂̀́̚ş̷̛̛͉̣͕̗̺̖̻̘̭͚̞̙̺͍̟͉̻̼̗̬͈̩̽͛̃̑̍̓̇̎̍͋̔̅͋͗͝ͅk̶͚̰̥̘͍̹̞̬͋̂̏̊͛̓̿͑̂͊̂̅̿̉̄͊̎̍̄͘͝͠ņ̶̧̛̛͖͎̮̭͖̩̺̦̖͉̱͙̝̫͕̹̯͚͌̌̐̀͑́͆̈́́̀̽͛͆͌͛͌̾́͊̑̈͘͘͜ͅd̵̡̧̛̳̠͎͍̙̠͓͔̲̻͙̦̤̘͕̫͚̠̫̹͈̯̺̆̆̈́̃̀̇͂̓̽̀̿̀̐͑̚̚͘͜͠͠͠͠ͅͅv̵̧̱̜̳̣͚̼̖̲̟͈̳̫̜̞͓̥̮̮̳̻̖̜̳̮͓̽́͌̂̈́͝j̴̨̡̧̙̱͍͕̞̙̰̰̩̝͇̯͖̣̰͕̲͔̮̰̙̳͓̞̙̎́̌̀̄͐̔͗̎̓͆̀̂̽͐͘̚̚̚͠͠f̶̛͔̥͈̰̼̥͋̂̍͐́̓́̾̈́͘͜ḇ̴̛̥̼̥̣̯̜̻̣͉̩̿͆̎̏͐̎̕n̵̡̜͉͉̬̰̺͔͎͎̥̍̀̉́̅͗̌̈́̾͂̑̈̊̀̈́͊͘k̶͉̳̥͔͚͌̓͛̾̈́̇̿̅̄̇̎̿̓̅̎͗̏͗̔͌̔́͒̈́̀̕͘͝v̴̢̲̈̄́̀͐͌͗͌́̀.̸͕̖̳̺͉̰̹̬̪̫̺̘̱̩͎͍̗̎̕d̷̨̛͇̤͉̜͙̖̱̯̬̳̯̥̪̯̣͓̐̈͑̓̊̔͋̀͊͗̃͂̏̓̃̑̕͘͜͜͠͝ͅm̷̛̛̜̃͗̄̀̏̑̃̎̍͗̓͌̃͝c̷̨̛̙̼̹̦̪̮̗̝̼͚̈̎̊̔̉͛̀̀́͂͌̈̑̐̀́̉̈́̇͌́͗̐͘͠ş̷̡̧̰̫̼̮̼͉̣̦̮̠͕͍͚͎̰̰̹̳͔͍̠̝̱͔͖̲̈́̾́̉̈́͗̈́͂̄̏̏̅̃̾̊̉̆͆̋͑̑̽̾̕͘͜͠͝a̸̧͓͚̣̰̟̰̟̺̻̺̫͗̆̊d̴̟̥̰̦͖͂͗̀̈͜k̶̨̡̡̯̦͍̣̹̺̲̙̜̱̼͇͎̺͔͖̣̹͌̇͛̈́̐̉̈́̋̅̾͐̏̊̈́̏̆̽̾̕͝͠ͅn̵̨̧͇̖̹̞̣̦̩̥̗͓͖̦̆͆́̆́̾͛̏͌̾̓͘̕͜͝͝k̴̡̡̡̨͕͓̜̝͎̠̥͎̮̝̯̮̜̱̣͉̯̠̞̮̦̙͕̃̇d̷͖͎̗͔͚̯̱̥̜̾͌̎͂̉m̴̡̧̭̬̜͇̩͎͎͈̤͓̪͉̥͉͇̱̗̟̈́͆͌̐̆̎́̒́̽̆̒͠ͅl̶̡̢̦͙͕̭̻̫̹͉͙͖̦͙͚̙̰͓̟̉́̇͆̆̇̏̉̄͌͋̾͐̍̕ total of likes, I will do g̷̗̙̗͚̦͙̱̯̤͎̻̝͕̲͊͛̊̾̋̂̇̃͑̔̐͊̊̋̌̽̄̈́́̽̒̒̑̒̑̽͘̚͜͝ͅŗ̷̛̟͖̗̦̰͖̞̟͈̤̘̜̦̳̭͎̳̖͚̳͚̝̞͓̇̀̂̍̓͋̍͒̈́̈́͒̈̐̔͌̋͛̅̀̓̽͒̏̽̿́̕͝͝ͅẃ̶̛̙̜̪̼͕̺̲̹̟͔͇̝̯͉̳̙͇̭̤̓́͋̍̏́̈́̽̒̽̽͑̊̔̈̔́̐̆̈̈͑̋͑̑͛͠ͅm̶̛̝̙̼̥̜͕̗̦̲̭̪̘͎̹̓͛́̃͆̓́̋͐̌͑̃͌̄̐̈́͛̽̋͌͘͠͝ ̸̨̥̤̪̠̝͇̙͊̉̑̀͠ͅq̵̛̣͔͎̭̲̘̹̲̞̥̗̱̻̞̥͕̯̭̐̌͊́͜r̴̛̖̫̖̖̄͑́͑͗̑̂̂̓̓͗̄3̷̡̡͔̖̘̼̰̼͎̥̖̳̰̲͕͚͖͔̦̬̤̤̼̰͐̓̀͑̐͜͝͝͝ ̵̧̢̺͉͓̜̮̞̝͇̱͙͚͙͍͇̳̫̥̱̣͂͒̓̄̃̏̊̾͒̓̈́̿͆̒͊̑̈́̚̕͝͠j̸͔͕͕͍̓̆͌̓̑e̷̛̥̎̉̀͗̉̏̊̈́̈́̉̉̈́́͐͌͒͘͘͘̕̕̚̕͠͝s̶̢̨̨̡̘̪͚̻͕̩̗̯̭͍̹̬͌̑ͅģ̶̨̨̛̛̜̠͚̙̺̘̩͓̟̘̖̖͚̯͇͉̗̲͍̟̝̈̔́͆̌̎̀͐̀̈͌̎̍̆̌͗̒̀͊͊͘͘̚͜͝ͅf̷͈̓́̽̈͌̐̿͊́̋͒͝ą̴̛̝̮̺̤͕͓̗͖̝̥̘͙͖̥̟͍͂̃̈́͒̌̂͊̐͒̉̑́͊͆͋́́͗͊͘͜͝ͅͅļ̴̢͇̹͇͇͇̗̖̦͈͇̱̦̮̦̥͍͙̜͎͔͚̪̼́̔͒͐̈́̈̈̍̀̇̀̆͊͌̎̄̀́͊͝͝k̷̢̰̬̤͑͜;̵̬̱͙̰͚̺̂͋̏̐̆̎͆̾͊͊̓̓̀̏̉̒̏͐̏̃̅̅̂̈́̉̊͐̄̚͝ͅw̶͚̃̈́̾̏́̆́̂̎̍̈́̓͛̔͐͘͘͜c̶̼̻̱͉̯͙̭̰͈̜͎̥̲͓̗͍̳̩̪̙͕̘̫̹̬̯̗̼̝͒͒͆̆̋̊͛͊̀̉̽̃̈́͗̊̒̑̓̀̐͐̀̔̓͘̕͝͝f̶̛̛̳̖͍͕̥̦̜̘͙̆̍̄̀̎̈̒͊̿̍̈͋̑̉̆͌̓̇͗̽̀̂̽̿͘̚͝͝a̴̢̛̛̞̲̰̫̰͔̹͈̯̐̉́̀̾̾̿͌͂͂͋̈́̚̚͘͘͝͝ḷ̴̢̨̢̢̨̢̮̫͓̰͎̻̻̰̭̯͓̫͇͇͓̮͖͎̼̋̓̾̒̐́̿̌̑̉̓̀̈́͋͌͗̔̒̆͊̄́̊̃̄͊̚̕͝͝j̵̧̢̩̰̮̩̘͕̥͎̞̜͎̮͔̆͗̽͊̄̂̄̾̐̎̐̄̇̽̍͌̽̊̉̈̄̈̚͝͠͝͝ͅą̴̨͓̞̪̮͉̹͑̎́̂͐̉͑̈́̂̓̏̄̊l̸̨̢̡̪̬̲͍̻̣̻͙̺̖̺͖̮̻͚̱̟̭̱̠͈͎̦̊̈́̓̐̍͐͆̑̃͂͌͛̍̍̕̕͠ͅͅq̵͚͇̩̣̼̔̽̂̓̒̈̉̕Ẃ̵̨̯̯̟̘̟̮͓̞͔̬̤̟̙̮̰͈͍̞͛̌̊̊̃̈̑͌̍̐͝͠͝K̷̛̛̞͖̏̏̍͛̉̐̀̐͛̒͊̈́̆̉͐̀́͂̅͐́̈̚̚F̴͓̭͚̮͔̲̭͎̬̞̯͍̼̪̝̈̓̈́̈́́̉̑̈́̋̌̍̾͂ͅĹ̵̡͙͙̝̣̦̹̖̺̰͔͎̞̹͖̤̰͈͈̻̙͉̲̳͔̣̈́͂̑̎͊͌͗͊̈́͛́́͑̃͋̒̉̄̀̾͒̽̈́̚̚͝Ȅ̸̛̦͉̠̮̟̜̯̗͎̙͖͎̺̦͖͂̾̀̄̑̿͑͐͋̂̊͌̅̂̂̕͘Ä̴̡̧͉͎̤͇̹̖̰͉̗̬̼͇̮̮̣̘͎̗͉̟̣̭̳̗̠́̋̾͆̾̋̈̊͛̊̀̊̆̑̒̋͆͐̈́͐̏́͋̚͘ͅS̸̢̢̡̮̘̲͖͖̲̟͚̰͕̤̖̪̠͖̙̟̦͉̜̞̣͚̳̓̌̀J̵̧̛̲̝͈̱̈͒̇̆̚͠D̶̨̨̺̙̳̪̫̬̱͔̠̮͖̬̞̣̼͉͛̌̕͜͠ͅ/̷̢̡̨͕̯̼̘̯͙͙͇͍̲̘̰̠̗̯̪̘̦͔͔͚͖̦̱̒ͅN̷̢̙͖̪͉͎͕̙̟̮͇͎͇̣͕̘̝͛̒ͅ ̷̧͈̩͍̰̥̖͉̝̫̟̪̤̬̗̺͉̙̠̩̣̊͛̀̏͒̀̃̈͒̋̈́̌̈́̏̐͋̏̿̆̕͜͠͠ F̴̡̢̧̨̯̺͓̬̰͓̯͍͚̙̯͕͕̞̜̲͌D̵̡̡̢̨̛̲͕̣̤͍͇̩̻̳̺̥̠̮̖͖̜̦͕̹̉͒̿̔̂̓̅̾͛͊͆̅͆̔̀̈́̐͒͌͝͝ͅͅͅf̴̢̢̛̛͕̜̮̼̼̤̮̙̻̼̲̥̞͖̝̥̖͖̗͌͂͑̃̑̅͂̊̓́̈́̅̌͛̈̽̂̔g̵̨̢̨͚̲̘̣̜̞̗͎̪͇̞͉̮̦͔̯̟̹̰̜̫̺̗̊͐͛͐̋̽̒̅̄́̎̏͗͐̌̕͘͜͝t̸̡̡̡̛͈̖͈̱͚̙͍̳͚̖̪͍͎̟̤̱͎̤͈̹̼̬̋̄̌̀̀͑̃̽́̐̇̿͝m̴̧̡̢̛͕̠͙̖͇͍̯͎͎͉͈̺͛̄̅͌̉̉͋͋̈́̔̃̍̑͗̈͊̌̆̚͠͠͠ͅͅȩ̷̣̜͔̠̣̺̥̞̩͎͍̗̤̱̳̟̟͒́̉͑͒̃͠͝ͅg̴̥̺̅͒̀̋̈́̏̒̐͝r̶̡̨̢͚̰̝̗̮̝͍̰͓̪̱̙̰̍̂̽̔͒͊͂͛͆͗̌̈́̇̆̂̕͝͝b̴̨̛͓̦̪̦̹̞̼̳̜̹͚̘̦̠̪̺͚̥̮̟̙͋̏̒̀̐̅͆̌͂͆̎̅̂̀̌̇̀̏̆͂͒̄͊̕d̵̙̻̺͎̙̻̙̥̯̬̪̭͎̝̺̗̲̤̳̝̏̇̿̉́̅̐͊͆̾͛̅̑̀̇̎̂̚͘͝ͅn̴̢̨̛̗͖͔͚͔͖̦̘͐̏͗͌̋̓͆̃̋̿͛͌̍͛̿͂̔̅̅͑̏͘͝ŗ̶͖̗̮͍̞͚̗̲̰͖̦̯͔̦̰̩̮̹̦́̆͘͜ͅǵ̸̨̧͉͕̬̼̯̟̖̟͔̩̤̜̗͍͋̎͌̂̀̉̍̃̿͆̂̕ņ̵̛͓̜͎͈͇̟̲̥̰͉̜̞͎͖̝̝̰̠̘̝̗̜̋́̏͐͗̽̎͆̐̈́̏͑̇̌̈̃̈́͒̎̎̂͂̏̑̿̐͜͝͝r̴̡̢̢̢̺̤̠̖̺̟̭͉͚̙͖̩̹̫̫̖̫͂̊̊̏̎̈́̔̈́͒̿̉̎͋̀̒̉̾̕̕͝͝͝͠ͅk̶̢̨̟͚͙̞̼͍̫͈̰̠͈͗͊͘l̸͍̤̠͔̫͚̜̥͓͓̝̩̀̍͛̔̒̇̒͛̓͌͑͂͒̊̾͊̇̀̅̾̅͋͐̂̒̏͘͝͠͠e̵̪̩͘w̵̼̱͖̝͊̀̿́́̉̋̅͂̈́̓̏̄̎̽̒̈́͘͜͝͝͝͝ͅf̴̢̧̪̠͍̰̯̱̦̠̙̟͕̘͉̲͙̖͙̩̺̼͇̜͙̗̦̿̽́̾́͐͜͜ͅr̵̨͙̻̦̤̯̣̈̃̍̏͊͂̏̽̅̆́͗̀͋͂͐̐̈̔̾̚͘̚̕͠͝͝g̷̢̡̧̧̨̦̦͖̱͉̤͉͖͙͇̗̹̦͍̰̭͈͆̇͂̀̾̈́͗̅̾̐͒̔̀͋͐͘̕͜͜͝l̵̛̗̲̣͗̌̉̑̎͒̊̐̑̎̐̍͌̄̾̒͂̆̕̕͜͠

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
God damn it who split mustard on the general forum?
I only spilt a wee bit of ŗ̴̜̝̤̘̼͉͇̤̖̎̒̈̈͐̊͆́͊̀́͘͜͝͝ͅͅw̶̨̡̛͎̺̱͔̤͎̹̖̩̰̹͕̯̗̝̖̞̣̞͓̞̙̆́͗͐̇̾͐̐̎͋͂̀̀̄͂̈́́͘͝͝ͅg̸̢̧̮̩̘̱̘͉̟̣̼̣͔̖̭̳͈̑̑̐͂̏̽̾͋̅̊̇̆́̈͒͐͐́̏͒̑̀̚͝͠ļ̵̢̨̛̥̤͉̜̳̫͇͙̼̿̊̐̀̊̽͂̇͑̀̈͛̏̈́͑̕͝ĕ̵̬̙̤͎̺̰̼̭̖͎̰̣͚̲̣͓̺͍̈̇̽͌͊͂̑͗̑̔̈́̆̂̎̚̚ͅͅͅḳ̶̮̼͗͒̅̏̉̈́̆̀́̑̀̇͌̍͌̕̕͘͠á̵̧̦͙̦̪̣͚̫̲̝͑̂̋̐̀̿̒̓̎̓̽̅͑̎̾͘͝͠͝ͅ;̵̨̡̹̖̣̼̦̗͎̫͎̋̓̊̽̍͂͑̆͂̾͐̔̆̀̀̓̕͝͝ͅg̴̗̝̳̪̦̭͉͚̣̤͙̲̳̘̻͕̦̹̩̤̙͙̩̣̳̜͋̈́̐ͅs̷͈̟͉̻͍͍̋f̵̨͙͖̥̩̘̯̱͙͔͚̬͓̪̻̮̞̟̰͓̜̞̥̾͜ͅj̷̛̼͍̋̄̊̑̂̓̒̈͛͂̅̔̇͂̈́̈́̊̑͘k̸̖̫͖̞̞͎̜̺̥̼͖͔̺̲͈̳̦̳͕͑̓̃̊̊̌̽̐̅̉͌͝ͅQ̷̬̳̙̝̭̺̗̠͓̠̫̻̮̜̯̪̙͒̑̿́̇̇͋͒͑̿͂̒̉̓͋̓̌͊̋͗̀̕͝͝W̴̛̛̘͇͖͇̮̝̄͌̆̈́̀͌̇̀̃̽̀̾̆̄̕̚͠L̵̡̢̧̢̠̣̰̯̮̥̲̜͇̬͎̥̞̩̼̜̮̎̑̓̾͒̉̚̕͜͜͠ͅͅK̶̡̢̻̮̪̯͚̥͖͍͈̗̜͕̏̊͗̈͛́̃̾͑̇͋̄̌̇̈̚͠ͅF̸̧̺̣̝̜̜̜̭̯͂̀̐̈́͜͠ ̷̡̧̛͓͇̠̦͉̭͇͖̩̺̤̲̼̥̟͖͎̫͔̘̣̺̪̰̟̖̒́͌ͅJ̶̢̨̮̼̺̠̰̙͚̻̯̯͍̞̠̟̤͌̓̆́̈́̂̃̄͗͐́̎̌͑̽̊̌̇͒́̀͑̉̎̑͝S̶̡̢̫̮̫͍̯͎̥̼̳̘͔͚̈́͂͐̃̊̐͝G̸̨̡̞̞͉̝͍͚̭̙͕̖̩̠̑̌̽̍̾͊̋̍͂͐̔̊͐̓̉̊̊͛̄̂̈́̋̆̃̋͘͝͝͠ͅH̶̡̨̛͉͉̰͕͚̦̪͕̗̖̰͚͔̺̣̫͍̝͎͚̖͔͑̓͆̋͗͊͒̓̂̓̏̀̾̔̔͆̏̌͘̕̚͜͠͠K̶̢̡͕͈̙͇̪͖̤͔͕͊͋̀̀̃̽̓̌̊͊J̷̦̹͎̠̓̿̏͑̈̒̄̆͊͆̿́̑͊̉́̎͌̄̕͝ͅͅͅĄ̷̡̧̧̲̙̘̥̮̲͕͚̬͔̝͈̮̖̅̄̄̿͌͆̈̄͒̈́̀̔̚͜F̸̢͓̰̞̙̩̗̜͈̞̻̺̼̺̺̹̾͛͒̓̿͌̀̅͗͗̔̽͒̕͜͝Ḋ̷̡̟̟̫̺̰̰̙̫̣͈͈͇̭̣̺̳͕̯̞̱͇̮̰͕͌̂̐̉̓͗̌̔̎́́̅̄̑̂̈́̑͂̒̈́̉͐͜͝͝ͅͅȞ̵̡̞̪͕̬̤̖̫͚͇͚̖̝̟̰͕͇̳̼̻̦̬̭̬̹̰̦̦̤̀͗́̽̀̔͒͛̔̏̾̓͑̿̊̒̅͋͝͝͝S̶̛̙͆̈́͜A̸̧̢̛̱͇̦̹͈̰̽͐͌̿̊̀̋͌͑̄͗͌̍̋̕̚͘͝K̶̢̩̮̫̦̙̹͙̦̯̩̯̲͍̫͚̗̔̄͛̈̒͌͜J̶̛̳̟̤͎͙̺̦͓̗͙͔̣̒̈́̌̅͌̅͛̃́̾̋̓̒̓͒͐̍́̈́́̒̎͑̍́͘͝F̵̢̱͔̱͓̹͕̬̩̺̣̤̤̩̠̪̱̞͍̳̣͂̄̈̓̇̉͑͐̿̎͜ͅD̵̢̡̧̘͙̺͈̦͙̰͔̲̱̬͈̝͊̉̓̀̾̋̓͒̅̊̔ͅS̵̨̧̢̡̢̲̮̗̲͍̟̗͉͇̖̱̳̮̥͕͛̒͑͑̇̈́͑̈́͛̄̔͑͂͆͑̔͋̅͘H̷̢̡̨͚͉̭̼̪̱͙͕̼̝̟̩̩̫̲̠͖͇̯́͋͆Ă̶̳̻͛̅̈́́̌͗͆̽̀͋̆̓͑͛̀̆̋̈́͊̍̂͊͠K̸̡̧̛̞̯͕̥̯̠̻̥̄͐̋́̅͊̾͂̌̋͐́̉̿͐̌̅̒͘̚̕S̸̼͉̲͆̊̈̒̉̾̽̓̃̄̎̐͐͂͆̓̈́̌́̈́͐́̕͘͝͠͝͝D̷͚̪̲͓͕̏̈́͐̍̍̊͒͐͑̑Ç̵̲̥̩̙͍͆̐̃͐͠H̸̢̢̛̭̱̹̺̟͔̬̺̙̹̖̪̅͊͂̊̀̿̆̽̎̅̓̔͆̋̈̈́͗̊̈́̇͠͠H̷̨̢̨̛̛̯͍̱͎͕͉̳̺̟̯̲̻̹͎̝͖̳̋͂́̓̍̉̀̑͝ͅͅͅS̴̡̧̖̱̤͎͙͇̪̺̲̹͉̀̿K̷̢̰̩̗͓̯̟̮̩̥̮̀̆̀̍͆́̏̈́̓͑̐͂̑̊̾̊̾̔̌̈́͊̅͘̕̕͝͝B̴̧̖̺̘̬̋̀̂́͋̈́̽̉͘ ̴̢̨̣̺͙͖͔̬̦̭̘͖̭̭̦͙̝͌͑̽͛̊̐̃͂̏̃͋́͒̓̎̅̄̕̚͝͝J̸̢̛̛͕̪͔̖̳̌̎̑̐͊̄͒̀͌̐̇̔̃̽̊̅͌͌̏͘͜͝͝S̶̨̛̛̪͒͛͌͗̆͐̄̔͊͑̇̔̏͋̈́͗̓̂͛̅͘͘H̵̱̯̿̿̌̀̐̅̉̈́͛̅̎͝D̴̡̛̰̟̽̊̂̈́̓̽̍̿̓̈̿̿̋̽̈́̔̽̽͘̕J̵̧̗̺̱̞̱̱̖̬͍̲͙̣̬̮̳̩͍̞̪͓̻͒̈́̊̑̀͜͜ͅV̸̛̹̭̣̻̥̻̭͔̞͚̆̈́͊͐̈́̈́̄̑̆́̾̚͘͜͝͝͝J̴̡̢̜̜̼͕̺̘̟̻͖̹͈̝̹̟̞̱̞͙̖͔̺͇̜͛̏͛̊͊͒͑ͅK̵̩̜͙̲̝̯̟̪̹͓̈́̀̊̈̊̏͋̆͑̽͋̍͒̌͆̔͒̅̀̌̍̇̒̃̐͋̏̐͠k̴͓͈̍͋͆͌̉̋͋́̀̓͌̐͝g̶̢̛̺̦̪̉̆̒͑̆̀̉̈̓͆͌̓́̐͑̃̽̒̓̇͆͆̚k̵͎̾̃̎͋͗̏͂͂̈́̔͗̋̃̿̃̂͂̍͆́̄̅̚̕͠͝g̷̻͉̰̰͔͕̳̻̰͈͈̦͒̔̓̀̿͋̀͗͌̿͜͝͠ͅ, don't worry.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Watch more anime first. Thought you were gonna get round to watch something like Re:Zero next?

I'm gonna keep to my girl Arashi here since she slows down time and can slice'n'dice with a chainsaw.
I was, but then I saw Fena: Pirate Princess and gave that a look instead.

Re;Zero is gonna happen at some point, I swear.

And Lamperouge Lamperouge ..................Komi would be my recommendation
I actually already have a couple of Komi pfps that I haven't used yet.

D

Deleted member

I only spilt a wee bit of ŗ̴̜̝̤̘̼͉͇̤̖̎̒̈̈͐̊͆́͊̀́͘͜͝͝ͅͅw̶̨̡̛͎̺̱͔̤͎̹̖̩̰̹͕̯̗̝̖̞̣̞͓̞̙̆́͗͐̇̾͐̐̎͋͂̀̀̄͂̈́́͘͝͝ͅg̸̢̧̮̩̘̱̘͉̟̣̼̣͔̖̭̳͈̑̑̐͂̏̽̾͋̅̊̇̆́̈͒͐͐́̏͒̑̀̚͝͠ļ̵̢̨̛̥̤͉̜̳̫͇͙̼̿̊̐̀̊̽͂̇͑̀̈͛̏̈́͑̕͝ĕ̵̬̙̤͎̺̰̼̭̖͎̰̣͚̲̣͓̺͍̈̇̽͌͊͂̑͗̑̔̈́̆̂̎̚̚ͅͅͅḳ̶̮̼͗͒̅̏̉̈́̆̀́̑̀̇͌̍͌̕̕͘͠á̵̧̦͙̦̪̣͚̫̲̝͑̂̋̐̀̿̒̓̎̓̽̅͑̎̾͘͝͠͝ͅ;̵̨̡̹̖̣̼̦̗͎̫͎̋̓̊̽̍͂͑̆͂̾͐̔̆̀̀̓̕͝͝ͅg̴̗̝̳̪̦̭͉͚̣̤͙̲̳̘̻͕̦̹̩̤̙͙̩̣̳̜͋̈́̐ͅs̷͈̟͉̻͍͍̋f̵̨͙͖̥̩̘̯̱͙͔͚̬͓̪̻̮̞̟̰͓̜̞̥̾͜ͅj̷̛̼͍̋̄̊̑̂̓̒̈͛͂̅̔̇͂̈́̈́̊̑͘k̸̖̫͖̞̞͎̜̺̥̼͖͔̺̲͈̳̦̳͕͑̓̃̊̊̌̽̐̅̉͌͝ͅQ̷̬̳̙̝̭̺̗̠͓̠̫̻̮̜̯̪̙͒̑̿́̇̇͋͒͑̿͂̒̉̓͋̓̌͊̋͗̀̕͝͝W̴̛̛̘͇͖͇̮̝̄͌̆̈́̀͌̇̀̃̽̀̾̆̄̕̚͠L̵̡̢̧̢̠̣̰̯̮̥̲̜͇̬͎̥̞̩̼̜̮̎̑̓̾͒̉̚̕͜͜͠ͅͅK̶̡̢̻̮̪̯͚̥͖͍͈̗̜͕̏̊͗̈͛́̃̾͑̇͋̄̌̇̈̚͠ͅF̸̧̺̣̝̜̜̜̭̯͂̀̐̈́͜͠ ̷̡̧̛͓͇̠̦͉̭͇͖̩̺̤̲̼̥̟͖͎̫͔̘̣̺̪̰̟̖̒́͌ͅJ̶̢̨̮̼̺̠̰̙͚̻̯̯͍̞̠̟̤͌̓̆́̈́̂̃̄͗͐́̎̌͑̽̊̌̇͒́̀͑̉̎̑͝S̶̡̢̫̮̫͍̯͎̥̼̳̘͔͚̈́͂͐̃̊̐͝G̸̨̡̞̞͉̝͍͚̭̙͕̖̩̠̑̌̽̍̾͊̋̍͂͐̔̊͐̓̉̊̊͛̄̂̈́̋̆̃̋͘͝͝͠ͅH̶̡̨̛͉͉̰͕͚̦̪͕̗̖̰͚͔̺̣̫͍̝͎͚̖͔͑̓͆̋͗͊͒̓̂̓̏̀̾̔̔͆̏̌͘̕̚͜͠͠K̶̢̡͕͈̙͇̪͖̤͔͕͊͋̀̀̃̽̓̌̊͊J̷̦̹͎̠̓̿̏͑̈̒̄̆͊͆̿́̑͊̉́̎͌̄̕͝ͅͅͅĄ̷̡̧̧̲̙̘̥̮̲͕͚̬͔̝͈̮̖̅̄̄̿͌͆̈̄͒̈́̀̔̚͜F̸̢͓̰̞̙̩̗̜͈̞̻̺̼̺̺̹̾͛͒̓̿͌̀̅͗͗̔̽͒̕͜͝Ḋ̷̡̟̟̫̺̰̰̙̫̣͈͈͇̭̣̺̳͕̯̞̱͇̮̰͕͌̂̐̉̓͗̌̔̎́́̅̄̑̂̈́̑͂̒̈́̉͐͜͝͝ͅͅȞ̵̡̞̪͕̬̤̖̫͚͇͚̖̝̟̰͕͇̳̼̻̦̬̭̬̹̰̦̦̤̀͗́̽̀̔͒͛̔̏̾̓͑̿̊̒̅͋͝͝͝S̶̛̙͆̈́͜A̸̧̢̛̱͇̦̹͈̰̽͐͌̿̊̀̋͌͑̄͗͌̍̋̕̚͘͝K̶̢̩̮̫̦̙̹͙̦̯̩̯̲͍̫͚̗̔̄͛̈̒͌͜J̶̛̳̟̤͎͙̺̦͓̗͙͔̣̒̈́̌̅͌̅͛̃́̾̋̓̒̓͒͐̍́̈́́̒̎͑̍́͘͝F̵̢̱͔̱͓̹͕̬̩̺̣̤̤̩̠̪̱̞͍̳̣͂̄̈̓̇̉͑͐̿̎͜ͅD̵̢̡̧̘͙̺͈̦͙̰͔̲̱̬͈̝͊̉̓̀̾̋̓͒̅̊̔ͅS̵̨̧̢̡̢̲̮̗̲͍̟̗͉͇̖̱̳̮̥͕͛̒͑͑̇̈́͑̈́͛̄̔͑͂͆͑̔͋̅͘H̷̢̡̨͚͉̭̼̪̱͙͕̼̝̟̩̩̫̲̠͖͇̯́͋͆Ă̶̳̻͛̅̈́́̌͗͆̽̀͋̆̓͑͛̀̆̋̈́͊̍̂͊͠K̸̡̧̛̞̯͕̥̯̠̻̥̄͐̋́̅͊̾͂̌̋͐́̉̿͐̌̅̒͘̚̕S̸̼͉̲͆̊̈̒̉̾̽̓̃̄̎̐͐͂͆̓̈́̌́̈́͐́̕͘͝͠͝͝D̷͚̪̲͓͕̏̈́͐̍̍̊͒͐͑̑Ç̵̲̥̩̙͍͆̐̃͐͠H̸̢̢̛̭̱̹̺̟͔̬̺̙̹̖̪̅͊͂̊̀̿̆̽̎̅̓̔͆̋̈̈́͗̊̈́̇͠͠H̷̨̢̨̛̛̯͍̱͎͕͉̳̺̟̯̲̻̹͎̝͖̳̋͂́̓̍̉̀̑͝ͅͅͅS̴̡̧̖̱̤͎͙͇̪̺̲̹͉̀̿K̷̢̰̩̗͓̯̟̮̩̥̮̀̆̀̍͆́̏̈́̓͑̐͂̑̊̾̊̾̔̌̈́͊̅͘̕̕͝͝B̴̧̖̺̘̬̋̀̂́͋̈́̽̉͘ ̴̢̨̣̺͙͖͔̬̦̭̘͖̭̭̦͙̝͌͑̽͛̊̐̃͂̏̃͋́͒̓̎̅̄̕̚͝͝J̸̢̛̛͕̪͔̖̳̌̎̑̐͊̄͒̀͌̐̇̔̃̽̊̅͌͌̏͘͜͝͝S̶̨̛̛̪͒͛͌͗̆͐̄̔͊͑̇̔̏͋̈́͗̓̂͛̅͘͘H̵̱̯̿̿̌̀̐̅̉̈́͛̅̎͝D̴̡̛̰̟̽̊̂̈́̓̽̍̿̓̈̿̿̋̽̈́̔̽̽͘̕J̵̧̗̺̱̞̱̱̖̬͍̲͙̣̬̮̳̩͍̞̪͓̻͒̈́̊̑̀͜͜ͅV̸̛̹̭̣̻̥̻̭͔̞͚̆̈́͊͐̈́̈́̄̑̆́̾̚͘͜͝͝͝J̴̡̢̜̜̼͕̺̘̟̻͖̹͈̝̹̟̞̱̞͙̖͔̺͇̜͛̏͛̊͊͒͑ͅK̵̩̜͙̲̝̯̟̪̹͓̈́̀̊̈̊̏͋̆͑̽͋̍͒̌͆̔͒̅̀̌̍̇̒̃̐͋̏̐͠k̴͓͈̍͋͆͌̉̋͋́̀̓͌̐͝g̶̢̛̺̦̪̉̆̒͑̆̀̉̈̓͆͌̓́̐͑̃̽̒̓̇͆͆̚k̵͎̾̃̎͋͗̏͂͂̈́̔͗̋̃̿̃̂͂̍͆́̄̅̚̕͠͝g̷̻͉̰̰͔͕̳̻̰͈͈̦͒̔̓̀̿͋̀͗͌̿͜͝͠ͅ, don't worry.

God damn it Poke, now you’re going to get it all over the table!

A̸̧̛̜̘̭̝͓̞̰̦̪͔͙͊̌̀̃̓̍͂̄͗̋͂̅̿̃̒̅͂̎̀͌͒̍̀́̓̋̽̃͗͛͘̚͝͝Ḩ̵̨̨̡̨̛͖̪͙͙̪̜͔̝̳̹̦͖̰̩̥͉̗̼̺̪̬̪͎̤̘̳͇̖͉̗̖̓̊̊͆̃̈́͗̓̔͛̆͒̋̒̄̌̋͗̐̄̄̈͑̆̈̍̊͌̾́̄͘͝ͅͅH̵̡̯̬̥̱̯͙͇͙̘̰̯̃͐͂̿͆͌̾͊͗̌̄̂͒̃͛̈́͒̍͗̔̀͒̆́̓̈̇̈́̀͌̅̚͝͝͝͝Ḫ̵̡̧̧͖͚͈̭̟̞͎͓̭͈͚̜̻̩̭̤̠̗̳͈͉̟̰̼͔͓̠͎̤͍̳̙͉̲̥̓̽̐̍̔̅̆́̔̎̀̏͑͜͜͝͝͠͝ͅH̶̨̡̢͎͓̭͚̪̬̳͎̬̘̰̜̪̟̻̱͉̞̟̼̗͉̟̮͍͔̟̪͐͋̆͒̂͒̑̂̈́̆ͅH̶̨̨̨̢̧͕̮̼̜̥̣̦̱̻̱̣͈͎͔̦̥̱̲̞̳̲̹̲̜̦͙͕̞̠̘̼̻̬̏̽̓̈̉̎̄̄͋͒̚͜͠͠͠ͅḤ̷̢̧̱̤̭̖̺̠̯̻̖͈̱̗̺̩͚͍̝̗̭͎͖̩̜̄͒̔̀̉̈́̈́̇̀͆̂͐̒́͒̅̓̏͜͝ͅG̵̡̡̢̡̛̙̜̺̺̺͍̟͚̰͖̥̖̪̗̥̥̭̪̠̩̥̯̺̻̼̟̼̥͚̯͍̦͌̃̑̈́̉̈̔̓͛̄́̐͗͗̃̾̇͑͌̆̇̉̾͘̕̚̕͜͠͝͝͠͠G̷̢̡̧̡̲͖̳͙͈͇͉̙͕̬͍͌̔̐̓̀̎̈́̄͒͜Ḧ̴̛̦̺́̐̒͌̉͋̏̃̎͆̒̐̒̎͘͠͝Ģ̴̡̡͇̥̜̝͉̼̮͖͔̘͍̜̣̞̣͍̯͚̭͔̗̻̫̩͙͈̻̰̙͚̳̗͕̹̊̎̆̾͂̃͂̍̿̃͗͑̾̎̌̉̊̚͘̚̚ͅG̶̢̨̢̛̰̞̳͓̩̜̙̮̞̰̭͉͓͔̲̣͓̳̳̬͔̜̬̫͖̭͎̤̥̖̪͐̈́̾͊̀́̋̍͊͂̏̀̄̽̊͒̽̍̽̊̋̑̂͋̌̈̐͐͆͆̂́̓̊̀͗̚͘͝͝͝ͅG̸̻͖̥̙̖͔͕̟͚͙̻̻̰͈̤̝̯͈͓͈͓̍͜H̵̡̨͕̹̲̙͍͔̰̣̤̪̱͇̞̩̤̘̲̳̃̄̒̊͂̚̕͜͠J̶̟̦̟̹̙̠͙̋͛̆̽̈́̎̆͊̀̐́̏̎̌̊̈̈́̆D̴̡̛̛̬͓̩͚͙̹̼̏̈͑́̾̿͒̐́̈̑̈́͒̎͋̽̉̔͗̚̕̚̕͘͜͜͝ ̶̢̛͍̻̩̻̮̱̙̦͇̬͉̗̬͎̱̮̹̬̱͓̠͕̜̲̥͕͙͕͗̆̌͋͒ͅD̶̢̡̨̧̠̞̝̰̤̱͇̩͍̬͙̞̤̩͈̠͚̙̞̜̜͕̲̰͓͎̝̭͖̯͖̲͓̯̐̋͒̒͋͌̐͌̏̐̃̐̍͐̋̀͋̿͆̃͌͂̅̆͂̐̀͑̊̚͜͜͜͠Ų̷̡̧̢̱̜̺̩̟̞͚̥͙͎̭̖̩̞̫̥͕̂̑́̒̀̂̓̈́̄̃̅̚͠J̶̢̛̪̘̻̱͖̜̳̭̥̞̳̜̯̳̫̣̟̥͉̻̦̦̦͔͔̲̞͙̜͚̺̣̜͖̤̳̣̆̇̎̎̈́͑̑̇́̓̆̇͗̔̓̚͜͝͝͠ͅE̷̡̨̧͓̟̞̦͖̼̳̭͚̜̠̲̖̻͓̹̩̠̥̓͐̈́̇͑̏̋̔͛̊̒͗̃̅̉͆̿̍̈̓͗͋̒̌̒̀͘̕͜͝ ̷̨̛̛̫̰̩͉̪͔̣͙̫̞͓̰̠̰̣̲̲̽̽̾͊̉͆̊̎̈́̾̉̽̊̒͋͜͜͝D̶̛̹̟̳͇̪̖͉͍͇̊̒̈́̈́̏̉͛̏͊̔͑̏̍̆̚H̵̡̧͇͎͈̖͙̿̔Ī̴̧̨̧̢̭̫̺̰̺̭̬͈̪̠̘͍͔̫̹̗̯͈̼̦̝̙͇̘̫̟͎̗̜̖̪̺͓̦̈̌͒͋̋̓̂̉͆̋̈́̈́͛̾́͘͜͝R̷̢̛̫̘̮̰͍̩͕̝͍̹̳̪̬̳̱̥̖̲̺̹̠͉̝̲͒͂̒̌̏͑̎͂͐̿̏̉́͜͠ͅḂ̸͎Ḑ̷̛̫̤̯͎͓͔̰͕̻͉̭͕̱̺̯͕̥͉͎͇̔̓̾̑̾̽̽͊̓̒͑͊͊̄̊͒̈́̀̂̈͂̄̈́͒͂̅̚͘̕̚͝͝͠G̶̡̨̨̢̥̥̮͎̞̯͓̟͔̱̝̘̱̱̪̯̱̱̱̭̟̯̪̱̬̜͈͚͚̳̱̝̿͋̓͋̒̿̋̊̃̿̃͜͜͝ͅC̵̖̗͇̹̺̞̥͎̯̿͆͊̇͒̆̈̀̓͑̅̉̈̾͗̊̀̿̍͘͘͘̚Ų̷̻̻̥̺̅̆̐̿́͗̂̌͑́͐͌̀̓͝Į̵̨̖̹̻͖̠̬̞͎͍̙̰̱̩͔͎̤̩̥̲̲̼̼̓͝E̷̡͔͇̥̭͕͉̤̗̥̖͓̥̣̫͕͖̳̺͎͙̖̘͈̋̿͑̀̌̓̊̀̓̾̀̂̀̽͑̅͛̋́̈́̏͒̈́͗̕̕͝͠ ̸̧̨̛͍̻͚̩͉̫̦̜͚͈̰̲̫̜̦̘̘̪̆͛̂͒̂͂̀͝A̶̧͚͉̤͚̼̠̤̤̪̫̣͖̠̹̖̱̮̼̰̻̪̲̝̤̪̰̬̦̯̯̻̼͉͉̟̺̳͋̀̊͗̏̑̀͌̿́̌̋̅̀́́͗̅͛̀͊̔̇̓̈̒̀͂͐͐̓͛̌̿̕̚̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͝H̸̢̧̝̠͕͓̟̥͇̣̦̭̹̣̪̮͓͊́̃͐͋̑̇̏̈̃̀̓̈́͂̓̐̄̎̔̾̃́͛͌̒͛̆̕̕͘͜ͅỎ̴̧̖̠͕͉̙̬͖̝̫͈͋̆̂́̐̈́͜Q̸̫̗̮̗̝̥̼̙̖͛̓͋͌̈́̍̎̂͗̅̄̽̏̆͛́̂̀̆̾͒̈́̄̒̈́͌̒͂̅̊̊́́̾̚̕͘͝͝͝K̶̢̡̢̡̨̳̪̫̜̺͉̭̤̞̬̩̺̖͂͑̈́̈́͗̈́̂̅̓̅̈̈́̽̏̒̆̑͘͠ͅ ̴̢̢̢̧̧̡̦̜̗͉͈̙̞͍͙͖̫͖̮̹̯̯̰̬̳͖̮̜̘͎̻͇͇͕͕͖̓̒͋̏̋̅͊̊̾̀͆̉͛͋̅̆̑̎̓͊̅͆̓̚͘̚͜͠ͅĘ̵̧̡̧̨̼̰̤͙̻̮̬͔̞̣̗̞͍̮̥͇̱̣̯̲̽̀̋̆͋͐͌̎͋͊͑̑̎͑̐̈́͌̀̇̄̋́̑̐̈͆͐͐͒́͂̔͂̑̕͜͠Ų̸̡̧̛̙̟̜̬͕̭͔̥͍̰͉̪͎͎̗͖͎̖͎̲̗͙̦͇͙̜̲͛̐̑̐͆̑̍̅̈́̾̏̀̄͂̑̐̔͐̄͋̀́̆̿̄̓̋͌̏͗͒͒͘̕̕͜͜ͅC̶̢̧̨̨̛͖͚̯̲̲̣͈̲̼͓̗̜̭̙̗̖̟̦̗̞̔̿̋̐̓̈̄̊̀͛̽̄͗͘͜͜͝͝͝͠Ī̶̡̧̛͚͔͍͓͈̖̗͍̝̮̪͚͐̈͂͊̕̕͠N̴̡̧̡̨̡͕̲͖̗̤̦͈̠̺̟̘̩̗͙̲̼̤̹̞̙̈̏̾̿͗̊̔̎̃͛̊̈́͆͂̇̀̀̅̔̕͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅW̶͕̯̩̗͎̑̓͗͑̄̀͊̏̉̏̉͋͒̿̂͛̈̋͐͊͛̾̽̆̈́͘̚ͅH̶̛̛̝̆̓̓͌͋̆̋̀̂͑̈́͊̅̈́͗̂̆̉͋̎̾͆͗̔͑͊͐͆̈́̚̕͝͠͝͠Ḓ̵̡̨̛̼̮͎̯̼̫̪̥̤̰̩̞̬̭̭͙̭̫̫͖̩̭̭̋̈́͆̂̍̍̔̈́͐͑̀̇͌̈͘̚͜͠͝ͅͅŲ̷̩͎̹̮̣̞̫͙̹̥͚̯̬̖̼̤͕̹̭̫̯̫͕̥̼̳̼̗͒͗̅͋̈͑̀̀͐̽́̏̏͐̀̐̔̀̈́͛̕͜͝D̸̢̨̨̧̼̠͔͓̹̹̘͖͕̭̭̙͎̫̳̳̱͖̻̯̣͉̲͚̖̓̐̇̽̍̽̀̓͐͂͊̈̓̕͜ͅ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom