• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I was thinking about heading to bed early (12 am is early for me) but this conversation is making me want to stay.

See you guys?

You pull me in like the void. Pulled into dreams and insanity and bull**** and weeb and love and despair and the absurd...................................................................................................but I love you guys (no homo) anyways.

Think I'll just write and pay attention here.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I still don't get why people mock this idea when Brave and Banjo were revealed on the same day anyway. Does it really matter whether or not someone thought Brave=Banjo when that was the case?
In hindsight no.

But back then it was Smash fans in screaming in denial that Erdrick won't be in the game despite many coincidences adding up, and it is always morally correct to completely **** on rabid Smash speculators.

D

Deleted member

Hero's in the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV has a free trial, and includes the entirety of A Realm Reborn AND the award-winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 with no restrictions on playtime? Sign up, and enjoy Eorzea today!
Choose your pirate wisely: Buccaneer, Witchdoctor, Musketeer, Privateer, or Swashbuckler.

Your choice determines your fate!

Pirate101 is a world of epic adventure that's full of strategic challenges, flying ships, wondrous treasure, and fantastic battles!

You can play for free at Pirate101.com with a parent's permission. Rated E for Everyone 10 and up.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
In hindsight no.

But back then it was Smash fans in screaming in denial that Erdrick won't be in the game despite many coincidences adding up, and it is always morally correct to completely **** on rabid Smash speculators.
Oh god, don't remind me. That was a chaotic time now, wasn't it?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Like over 2 years ago, yeah
No doubt about that.

Technically, though, it wasn't really Erdrick who got in. Just another Dragon Quest hero, plus three others as costumes. I am pretty sure it wasn't Erdrick that got into Ultimate, but yeah.

Shroob

Sup?
Didn't hurt that back before Verg shot himself in the mouth this past E3, Dragon Quest was pretty much on everyone's radar, so seeing Brave in the datamine basically lined up with the info we knew.

The issue was people trying to warp Brave into "What if the character just is really brave in their game?", which is just silly.

Dutch Raikuna

I still find it amusing how in hindsight I ditched class to watch the reveal of Byleth.

That was funny.

Then again I hated that Creative Arts course.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I still find it amusing how in hindsight I ditched class to watch the reveal of Byleth.

That was funny.

Then again I hated that Creative Arts course.
Creative Arts? I kinda like that kind of stuff. I guess I can understand why you don't like it, but creative and arts are good things to me.

Dutch Raikuna

Creative Arts? I kinda like that kind of stuff. I guess I can understand why you don't like it, but creative and arts are good things to me.
More not what me or my class expected.

We came into expecting Photoshop, Animation and team projects. We spent six months drawing fruit and veg.

...It's been almost a year already?

Time is scary, dudes.
It's the journey not the destination my friend.

Shroob

Sup?
Man, why exactly were people soo anti-Hero back then?

Was it because they didn't want Verg to be right and have some sorta "Haha, serves you right for believing in """"""Leakers""""""" mentality?

Was it due to a lack of interest in Dragon Quest as a whole?

Aside from the minor controversy come his release due to some RNG elements, Hero's always seemed like a more low-key release.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Was it because they didn't want Verg to be right and have some sorta "Haha, serves you right for believing in """"""Leakers""""""" mentality?

Aside from the minor controversy come his release due to some RNG elements, Hero's always seemed like a more low-key release.
Because Hero is square which means no Sora, Chrono, Sephiroth (lol) or gasp

No Geno

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

I see what you did there.

But seriously, that is a good question. Luckily, Verge could not keep his streak or whatever going forever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom