• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Me who has been drawing stuff for a good while, does loads of video edits and has been brainstorming for years a cool story to pitch in the future:
Nah, I'm joking. Haven't been posting much stuff recently anyways.
Well you always have that Art Server you can jump on if you have anything.

I'd be interested.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
April said beating up people enough in one game wasn’t good enough, so Spongebob has to get his ass kicked next

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
This may have come off as more negative than I intended. I just meant that I myself have gotten caught up in comparing myself to other artists, especially on deviantart, and it's not a healthy mindset.
Yeah, hope too that I didn't come across as ignorant or makin' things way easier than they are earlier.

Admitelly writting serious stuff tend to make my brain easily melt & make me fear in the long run that I might **** up.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
If they only wanted three TMNT characters, it's reasonable that they chose someone other than Donatello or Raphael. But I have no clue why they chose April over Shredder.
They seem to not be into the adding villains thing. At least seems like it.
Not a problem with me, though people used to smash might wonder what's up.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So it was Catdog and April?
Yep.

And we all knew Catdog, so really only one reveal.

April’s cool though.
Technically we knew April to. She’s on the box art but people argued if it was her or Live action Dora. Even though April made way more sense lmao.

This Leaves, Aang Kora and Rein/Stimpy.

Meaning that there are slots left or 3 more reveals before release( if we teaser put isn’t for the final roster that is, just what will be revealed before release)

Also some things to note,one of the Dev members said they tried for Alex Mack, but we’re told no. So live action characters could be on the table if Nick allows it. That’s also a super out there pick, so the creators have really been thinking this roster over.

They also said Nick had no involvement in character choices. They simply put out their picks and they were denied or approved.

And lastly Nick put a tweet out talking about Stick Stickly deserving to get on, which the official account responded with they are working as fast as they can.

So my boy Stick is totally viable, which honestly means any character is game .

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437

KillerCage

Smash Master
So I watched the latest episode of Marvel Studios' What If on Disney+ which felt like a mystery of who is behind the killings of the original Avengers with Tony Stark, Thor, Clint Barton, Bruce Banner and Natasha Romanova. Certain segments altered were based upon events from the Incredible Hulk and Thor. In the end, it was Hank Pym all along as he was responsible for killing the Avengers.
This episode showed us why you should NOT mess with Ant-Man. What clued me into thinking Hank Pym was the culprit was during Natasha's murder scene where she was aware of the assassin's presence and being thrown about like a ragdoll. Also when she mentioned "Hope," I inmedititely thought of Hope Van Diym. It even makes sense being Hank considering his time as Yellowjacket in the original comics.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
They seem to not be into the adding villains thing. At least seems like it.
Not a problem with me, though people used to smash might wonder what's up.
Weird decision. A lot of villain characters are important to their series and would be unique. Other than Shredder you have choices like Plankton & Karen, Mr. Crocker, and Vlad Plasmius.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Weird decision. A lot of villain characters are important to their series and would be unique. Other than Shredder you have choices like Plankton & Karen, Mr. Crocker, and Vlad Plasmius.
Yeah if you look at the roster they didn't go that route.
If it were mostly aimed at children then I'd say yeah ok maybe they just want the nicer characters for them, but these character picks are obviously more for older gamers :p

Like i said though personally I'm good with this. I just know some others might think it's a weird choice.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
How did the idea for the comic take place? I haven't been keeping up with this thread for a while lol.
Honestly I’ve had the concept for a little while, but I never figured I’d do anything with it.

But with speculation ending, and this most likely being our last months where we’re all together, I wanted to do something special for the homies.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Honestly I’ve had the concept for a little while, but I never figured I’d do anything with it.

But with speculation ending, and this most likely being our last months where we’re all together, I wanted to do something special for the homies.
Aww, that's sweet :> Hopefully this thread doesn't fall apart too much when speculation's done.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
We gotta know if Pokelego's a Latios or a Latias :4pacman:
Top ten questions scientists still can't answer-
Turns out, Pokiego's avatar is actually a Latios with red paint on it.
Oh know he's found my secret RUN RUN RUN-
Coloring everything would take way more time. Though I might for

Special scenes
Intriguing. Makes me wonder what the scenes are.

The Social Thread: Endgame

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
fair warning

NEVER TRUST A NEARLY NUDE RED MAN WHO COMES FROM A PLACE BELOW HELL

Status