• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Regardless though nice for them to be in the game being its my second favorite Nick show.

Still nowhere close to the beavers though. Best chance they might have is DLC or potentially a sequel. I would expect the latter honestly.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
If Nick All-Stars Brawl were to get a sequel which I think it might based on the huge response and the kart game had. Do you think there'd be cuts or not and how big would the roster be by then? Around the 30s or at least low 40s?

Asking in the case Norbert & Daggett don't make the cut here and they might get their chance in a potential sequel.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I really wish a game like this would have different versions of the turtles.
Like keep Leo as the 80's version, obviously. But have 2012, 4kids, maybe Rise turtles with Mikey, Raph and Donnie.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So for all you Nickelodeon All Star Brawl fans,

Todays trailer leaks another character.

849FACA9-B787-4D6E-B470-98A580A7498A.jpeg

This is not the Air Temple stage or even close in dynamics so it’s not an alt, and it probably isn’t a moving stage.

This is the Earth Kingdom which means we are getting Toph. Which I’m totally down for.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

View attachment 327921

This is not the Air Temple stage or even close in dynamics so it’s not an alt, and it probably isn’t a moving stage.

This is the Earth Kingdom which means we are getting Toph. Which I’m totally down for.
Don't do that.

Don't give me hope.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

View attachment 327921

Peep the cabbage stand.

D

Deleted member

My only gripe with April is that it isn't the Rise version.

I understand why they didn't, but I'm biased.
I also wanted the Rise version to be the one they went with.

More so because I feel that version fitted perfectly in a fighting game.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
So what are the stages in All Star Brawl?
I caught Jellyfish Fields, CatDog's house, Arnold's town, the Loud House, I believe NYC, and that's about it?
There's also the Flying Dutchman's ship, the monster dump, a Wild Thornberries stage involving a waterfall, a giant kitchen with R&S aesthetics.

Noipoi

Howdy!

View attachment 327921

THE BEST CHARACTER??

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It's been confirmed that live action characters will not be in Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl.
"I'd assume they don't feature a giant, two-ton hammer suddenly produced from your back pocket”

This is absolutely something L Action Dora or Crazy Steve would do though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom