• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Jondolio

Smash Hero

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
Yo fellow Overwatch fans
They’re gonna change McCrees first name and delay a story arc they were supposed to release revolving him
Must be because the dude they named him after, Diablo 4 director Jesse McCree, is part of the lawsuit.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
When you get a quick preview of a game you're looking forward to, but not too much.
View attachment 327843
When you know who posts all of the coolest bosses in the thumbnail 2 days before the game drops.
View attachment 327842
“Gohan is a Thug” song intensifies
Out of all of Nintendo's giant library of IP's, why this?
only the worthy gets an anime adaptation (be it a full series or a set of shorts)

only the worthy

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
When’s that supposed to be anyway?
There's a stream going on right now, but I'm not sure if that's where it's going to be revealed. (it's what's on the Gamescom site) The stream's about indie games, and while the Nickelodeon game is made by an indie developer, I'm not sure if it qualifies or not.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If tomorrow news report come out of a 19 years old boy dressed in yelllow shouting like crazy around the capital city of an island and singing the iCarly theme, then that means they have announced Carly or Spencer for Nick All Stars.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Yo fellow Overwatch fans
They’re gonna change McCrees first name and delay a story arc they were supposed to release revolving him
Must be because the dude they named him after, Diablo 4 director Jesse McCree, is part of the lawsuit.
That reminds me, apparently ActiBlizz was reported to have been trying to destroy the evidence against them.

Those guys just keep digging themselves deeper evermore. Couple that with the move of all their studios to CoD out of financial desperation, and we could possibly see them completely snap in the near future.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I'm wondering if it's even worth staying awake for the nick stuff
I got 6 hours of sleep last night
Decided that it's not worth it as they're probably gonna show a character from the boxart silhouette and i don't even know if I'm interested in the game yet
G'night

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
That reminds me, apparently ActiBlizz was reported to have been trying to destroy the evidence against them.

Those guys just keep digging themselves deeper evermore. Couple that with the move of all their studios to CoD out of financial desperation, and we could possibly see them completely snap in the near future.
That would be a godsend. Hopefully whoever buys COD off of them is gonna be more responsible.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Unfortunately, they are.
Yeah, I don't see them making it out of this one stable in the slightest. The good news is it could help set a precedent for better workplaces in the industry, especially the big names. I'm not gonna name names, but there's a few publishers and developers I'd like to see get investigated for one reason or another...

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Wait, there's 8 characters left.

Aang, Korra, CatDog, and Ren and Stimpy are all on the boxart.

We pretty have much only 4 characters left to reveal. My guesses? Timmy, Jenny, and... the last two are a tossup.
For those last two, I predict Rocko and Jimmy Neutron. Imagine if they actually go through with DLC. The options would be expanded dramatically.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
only the internet would be down bad for 87 April in Sprite form…can’t blame them when she out here with the Peach/Daisy side b

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
For those last two, I predict Rocko and Jimmy Neutron. Imagine if they actually go through with DLC. The options would be expanded dramatically.
Rocko is actually a good guess. But as for the rest, there’s no way they aren’t doing Donatello and Raphael, gotta have all four turtles. And then I would guess Arnold is probably getting in because they already have a model of him from the kart racer and we already have Helga.

Noipoi

Howdy!
All powers allowed. Death Battle style.
Banjo could transform into a T-Rex, which seems to be his most powerful form. But the moon is significantly larger than a T-Rex, and DK clobbered that no problem.

There’s also the Jinjonator, but considering his victory over Tiki Tong DK can apparently take down ancient magical forces as well.

Kazooie’s natural ability trumps Diddy’s jetpack, so an air battle goes in their favor.

Banjo is much more laid back, to Kazooie’s chagrin. DK and Diddy are all about action, always looking for the next adventure. So they’re probably in better shape.

Banjo and Kazooie do have a knack for beating creatures three times their size though. However, so does DK.

Banjo and Kazooie could probably take Diddy solo, but with DK and all his canon feats I think the Kongs take it.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
This... should be taken into consideration by everybody here.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
This... should be taken into consideration by everybody here.
PapaGenos
Gee, I wonder why people under server of a guy who discusses every Smash/Smashlike leak no matter how outlandish have very unrealistic expectations

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I’m not familiar with either show so I may need some suggestions
Cricket Green is the protagonist of Big City Greens. He's an imaginative farm boy who moved from the country to a big city.

He could use farm equipment, and various other items like nets, baseball bats and buckets. He could also use farm animals like chickens, or his dog Phoenix.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey Noipoi Noipoi

Just wanted to say that, you know, being a artist is hard.

You put ton of hours into somethin' and sometime it feel like a pics can still take forever to do.

I can say on my side that if I wasn't that patient & enjoying the processing of learning how to make arts, I wouldn't have gone very far. Even if sometime it drive me insane.

Making arts, even that of """lesser"""" quality, take alot of guts & efforts what i'm saying. No matter what levels peoples are, it ain't as easy as it might seem at first glance, and while it may be easier for some, it's still very time consuming when someone really want to make a pic look fantastic. All around the world, I believe artist deserve alot more credits & respect than they think they should get, and I hope atm, you feel good about yourself & your work.

Sooooooooo.......the fact you're using your time to make a comic about all of us, and that you're doing this for free too, Kinda gave me a little fun idea to make. Now, it's not much, but hopefully, the process of drawing this crazy crossover is made a little bit easier for ya with what I got for ya.

It ain't much, but.....
Shark & Noi.png

No matter what my place in the comic is, I look forward to what you got for me & everyone else that will apparear in.

Thanks again for caring, and hope you the best, pal. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom